Don't break up with me (1/2)

Don't break up with me

 

First week of school I already fall for someone. It is kind of love from the first slight.

He is so beautiful!!! So cute!!!!

I was really stunned by his beautiful.

And then I know that his name is Nam Woohyun...

But unfortunately, we don’t study in the same class but our class doesn’t really far from each other so we meet a lot while we walk across the hall.

He is so friendly, he smiles at me although we never know each other.

He look even great when he smile, I just can’t take eyes off him.

I fall for that smile really hard.

I fall really deep for him.

Then I ask my friend, Hoya, for his phone number since hoya is his friend.

That bad guy never did he introduce Woohyun to me!! Bad friend!!

After got his phone number I start call him and we talk a lot, like I thought he is really friendly. Talking with him really makes me my mood light up and it’s really fun talking with him, his voice is just so sweet as how he goes.

We talk with each other everyday, get to know each other more and more and my love for him is stronger and stronger until I can’t stand it but to confess.

............

 

“Woohyun, I like you” I said and feel really nervous cause I afraid that he doesn’t have the same feeling as me, and reject me after this confession but I really can’t stand with the fact that I fall so strong for but can’t make him mine.

“w-what??” he said and he looked surprise, he must think that I’m weird. What should I do? What should do? Be strong Gyu.. Although he rejects you ask him to be your freind.

“I mean I really really like you... more than friend” I said and rub the back of my neck due to my nervousness.

“I...like...you too” he said, blushing, and his face really looks cute when he becomes like this, aish!! he is just so adorable!!!

I smile widely and pinch his cheek

“aigoo... you so cute!!”

His face is redder and redder then I pull him in a hug

“You’re mine now and I’m only your!!” I said smile widely after broke the hug

He smiles at me back and nod silently.

 

........

Since that day we are really happy together, but soon the happiness is not last longer because I realize that I don’t deserve him.

All friends, especially his friends said that we are not suit for each other.

I love him so much but somehow I agree with them because Woohyun is a good student and try hard in studying unlike me who is a poor student who like skipping school.

He always ask me to not skip school and come to study everyday but it just, it not like I don’t want but I can’t. I really feel bored because I can’t understand anything and when teacher asks me, I don’t know how to answer and that embarrassing not only me but also for him to have a boyfriend like me, and also I skip school a lot and that become my habit and it hard to change.

But he still cares about me, still concerns about me even thought I am like this. He is so kind... I really want to be with him but he is just too good to reach. So I have to back off, I don’t deserve people like him. I have to break up with him and make him forget a jerk like me. But I can’t just say that word “break up” to him all of sudden, I need to make him hate me first.

............

Soon I start reject his call and skip class like usual.

I don’t really talk with him a lot, whenever I pickup his phone or meet him, I just say I’m busy or I need to go. I know I hurt him but I have to.

The distance starts growing bigger between us every day.

Actually, I miss him like crazy but our relationship is wrong. If his parent found out I’m sure they won’t agree either.

I know Woohyun still love me like before, Hoya said woohyun’s rank is falling down because he can’t do the test properly. He also said woohyun called him and crying talking about how I change and our relationship change.

I usually took a glare at him too, I saw his trouble face those panda eyes of him told me that he is lack of sleep. How I want us like before? I sighed thinking of it.

Maybe I should end it, he may hate me enough now. I must break up with him so he can forget me and get back to his old life.

..................

 

Nextday

 

I called him and asked him out for date. He sounds really excited through the phone. I’m sorry woohyun ah.

I smile sadly to his picture on my phone after hang up

“and it’s our last date” I said trying to hold my tear, I want to have some memory with him before we break up.

............

We go to a park after ice-cream store, he dresses really nice today and his smile never disappear from his face... he must be really happy...

We sit on a bench, he lay his head on my shoulder, he talking nonstop about us, he talk randomly about how we grow a family, I just chuckle along with him. I wonder why he doesn’t ask me how I acted this past week.

I mess his hair gently and sigh.

Why do you love me this much hyunnie??

I’m not a good guy..

not a guy that suit you

and I hurt you a lot. Why woohyun? Why you love me this much?

“Why did you sigh?” he asked

“hm.. nothing” I said try hide my sad voice

“Did I talk too much? I’m sorry... I just-“ he said and I cut him off by kiss him, he didn’t usually talk this much and actually I found it’s cute when he talk this lots. I can’t stand it but to crash my lip again his... I know I’m doing the wrong this now but I don’t care....

 

Woohyun Pov

 

Gyu suddenly called for date... he acted cool to me lately

He rejects my call sometimes only say that he is busy when he picks up. Even when we meet he didn’t talk a lot.

But now.... who care... It has been long time since our last date.

I pick my clothes carefully, I really excited going out with him...

I just love him so much...

All my friends want me to broke up with gyu, they said me and him don’t suit each other but they don’t know how much I love him until I can say that I just can’t live without him.

................

Here now we sit on a bench in a park after a long walk in amusement park , I lay my head on his shoulder and talking randomly, I really miss talking with him since he seems reject and avoid me this past days.

Then he suddenly sighs.

“why did you sigh?” I asked him

Am I talking too much or what.. Did I annoy him??

“Nothing...” he said but I can feel the sadness

“Did I talk too much? I’m sorry... I just-“before I could finish my words I feel my lip was shut by other pair of lips, I didn’t respond him back since I still shock with a sudden kiss.

Then he broke the kiss and talk to me showing his sad face

“you don’t like it? sorry~”

How can I don’t like it gyu...

your kiss is just great... that soft lip of your make me feel I’m in paradise.

“No!! It just.. you suddenly kiss me, I’m shock you know....” I said and can feel that my cheek is hot... I’m really good at blushing aish...

“and it’s been long since our last kiss...” I pouted and he pecked it.

“Stop pouting or I will eat your lip” he whispered near my lip before crash our lips together again

The kiss from a sweet one... Soon when I respond and it becomes a passionate one.

My hand found it own way to his neck and his hand on my waist holding me closer to him..

god!! it feel so great!!!

I moan as I feel his hand randomly rubbing my back under my shirt...

His touch is just feel so amazing on my body...

We broke the kiss to get some air then he smile at me and I smile back.

“let’s go home. It’s late” he said and grabed my hand

I intertwined our finger then follow him, still can’t stop smiling due to the scene of kiss is still on my lips.

When we arrive my house, he kisses my forehead and said good night to me

Aish!! this is gonna be my best night ever!!!

I run into home with my blushing face and blow him a kiss with word good night~

I head to my room, throw myself to bed. I touch my lip and chuckle of what happened at the moment.

I pick my phone up and text him with the word “I Love U”

Gyu is really someone that I can’t lose from my life.

 

Sunggyu Pov

While I was walking along the way back home I receive a text from woohyun

I open it and saw the word “I Love U” on my phone screen

Tear starts forming in my eyes when I saw it.

I close and I lost control of tear. This is too much. I can’t hold the tear anymore.

Tomorrow I’m gonna broke up with you, Woohyun... Sorry because I Love U too...

 

Next Day

 

Woohyun pov

I wake up and grab my phone if there any reply from gyu last night but for my upset there isn’t any new message.

maybe he already sleeped and not yet wakes up to see my message. I decided to text him one more

“Good morning my love~~” I done typing and sent it, I hope he will reply me.

After I take bath and done with my uniform but I still don’t hear any sigh of new message.

I grab my bag and phone and head to school

....

Is he rejecting me again?? But yesterday...

I was thinking all my way to school until

“hey woohyun!!” Sungyeol greet me, one of my close friend beside hoya, he is the smart one

“oh.. hi sungyeol” I said to him and went back to my thought while continue walking with him

“What are you thinking about?? your face looks sad” he said

“no..thing..” I said, don’t want him to know that I was thinking about gyu again because he gonna yell at me again, he is really negative with me dating gyu.

“Not him again right??” he said and sighed

“no...” I lied him although I know he would find out.

“Don’t lie me pabo, I’m your best friend, I know what you are thinking” he said and I nod then he was about to say something but we looking at a direction together

My heart drop when I see the action of gyu...

‘My’ gyu was walking with a girl??

Talking and holding hand??

They do look like a couple....

but he is my gyu... he is mine!!! It can’t be!!! I don’t believe this!!

I was stunned and when they reach me, gyu doesn’t even look at me and just walk pass me.

what..is happening??

yesterday...

we were....

and now???

my chest feels pain and I feel like I nearly out of breath, I can’t breath...

I bit my lip... and continue to drag my foot to class... Gyu will explain it later.

I said in my mind to calm myself.

“YAH!! Nam Woohyun!!” Sungyeol shouted, I was so shock not even notice sungyeol beside me

“Woohyun!!” Sungyeol shout again, I turn to look at him, try to hold my tear.

“What?” I said, trying my best to hide my crack voice

“Did you see that??? It’s the person you was thinking about and now he walked pass you while holding hand with a girl... Geez... What a jerk!!” Sungyeol said

“Forget him, He is nothing but a bad boy” sungyeol added and drag me to classes and I just follow him. How I wish I can forget him sungyeol but I can’t I really can’t. The thought of losing him is too much for me to handle.

 

.........................

School end... but I only attend a class today.... all other classes I skip and spend my time sitting on rooftop. Thinking of what happen this morning.

Does this mean he cheated on me?

Should I ask him to explain?

What if he wants to break up with me when I ask him?

I don’t think I can stand that. The pain of losing him and the pain of seeing him cheat on him, I would prefer the pain seeing he cheats on me at least our relationship don’t break, at least I can tell myself that he is still mine.

I sighed and close my eyes while tears coming down across my cheeks.

“Found you” I heard someone said and open my eyes and blink the tears away and saw Hoya, I managed to smile weakly at him.

He processed to sit down beside me and hand me tissue, I accept it from him and wipe my tear away

“ I heard about what happened this morning” Hoya said

And I just hum as reply

“What you going to do?” He asked with concern face

“Nothing” I said and laugh a bitter laugh

“You aren’t even going to ask him anything?” he asked me

Ask him??

Should I?

But there is no point in asking anyway because in my mind I know he wants to break up with me and I don’t want that to happen.

“No, If I bring that topic up, I guess he will break up with me and I don’t want that to happen” I said trying my best not to be sound so sad but I already am, I guess through Hoya’s expression.

He sighed and asked “You love him that much?”

“Yes” I said “I guess I love him too much, I think I can’t live without him Hoya” I continue and tears begin to fall again. Hoya doesn’t say anything as he let me cry my heart out and pat my back, comforting me.

“Let’s go home. It’s late” He said after a long time of my crying and now that I can calm my sob. I nodded and grab my bag as we stand up.

...............................

 

Hoya decided to walk me home since I look pale. Although I reject his request, he is still insisting. We walked pass many place that I and gyu used to spend together, I sighed. My heart is really broken into pieces. How I wish now he is here beside me.

 

“Want some drink?” Hoya asked me, I look up and notice a cafe beside us.

I look at it and flashback return to me, this place is our first date.

............................

 

Woohyun was waiting in this cafe back then, he is waiting for someone. He looks at his watch again and again then sighed. “What took him so long?” He thought.

Suddenly he heard the bell at the cafe’s door rang, he look at it and saw him, Kim sunggyu, his boyfriend.

He was happy to see up but he decided to act sulk a bit since sunggyu is late. How could he late on their first date.

“You’re late” Woohyun said with upset voice

“I’m sorry, I was a bit busy at home” Sunggyu said between his pant seem like he has been running here.

“You are not lying me right?”Woohyun asked although he trusts every sunggyu’s words.

“Of course, I’m not” Sunggyu said “I’m sorry, forgive me nae baby?”

Woohyun’s expression seems to start bright up as he heard the word baby

“Aww~~ ok ok” He said and smile.

.......................

 

I smile bitterly as I remember that moment. I really happy when you call me ‘baby’, because it assures that I’m your.  Will we be back to those time gyu?

Can I still call you out for date?

“Woohyun?” Hoya called me and snaped me back to reality

“Sorry... Let’s go in... I think it’s good idea” I said and walked into the cafe and hoya follow behind me.

“Good evening sir, what do you want to order?” the man as owner asked me

“Eh, I want some hot chocolate” I smile and answer

“I want latte” Hoya said

“This might take a minute” he said and smile

I just smile weakly back to him, and as I turn around to find place to sit

My eyes spot a familiar man sitting at near the window and I know that person clearly

 “Sunggyu?” I heard hoya said instead of me

“Will you be okay with it?” Hoya asked me out of worried

I bitted my lip ‘I’m okay, I have to act normal’ I told myself

“I’m okay” I said

..................................................................

Hope you enjoyed it ^^