Chapter 7- O.O! *OMO!!!!!!! What in the world just happened!?????!!?!?!??!!*

I Love You, Jung Daehyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

On the way to the book store…

“Umm… Daehyun-sshi-” I said but Daehyun cut me by saying, “Didn’t I tell you to call me oppa?” “Ah, nae… D-Daehyun o-op-oppa” I stuttered. *Shoot. I stuttered in front of him. Great. Just great _____.* “That’s more like it” he mumbled. “Uhh.. So, are you planning to buy a book too, o-oppa?” you asked. “Ah, neh” he said and smiled. “Oh~” that’s all I can say.

Author’s POV

At the bookstore…

 “I’m gonna go and check out for some newly arrived books” you told him and he just nodded. While searching for an awesome story book, you saw 2 books, the first one called, ‘How to Cook’ and the other was called ‘Cupcakes’, which was a book for cooking and baking. Yes, you like cooking and especially baking.

 *I’m gonna buy this two books!* you thought excitedly and took both of the books to the counter and took out your money to pay for it. But before you even gave the cashier the money, Daehyun came and eye smiled. “I’ll pay for it” he said. You were stunned at his cute smile and just nodded at what he just said.

You noticed he was buying a book with a red cover and it’s already paid. “What book are you buying? Can I have a look?” you asked. “Sure” he said and gave the book to you. While Daehyun paid for the books, you’re so concentrated reading the book until you didn’t realize that Daehyun is staring at you.

You felt someone staring so you closed the book and looked at the person. “Are you done reading? We have to go to the arcade remember?” Daehyun asked you. “Umm.. Oh! Yep! Let’s go! Here’s your book” you said and returned the book to Daehyun. “You can have it. You look so concentrated while reading it earlier” he said and eye-smiled. Again.

“Jeongmal?? Gomawo, Daehyun oppa!” you said and immediately hugged Daehyun’s hand. He was stunned by your action and he blushed and looked away. You realize what you’re doing and immediately let go. You blushed deep red and looked at the floor. “Uhh… L-let’s g-go… All of them m-must be w-waiting f-for us…” you said and walked towards the arcade.

Daehyun, who saw your red face chuckled by your cuteness. “Hey..! ______! Wait for me!” he called and run to catch you up. You wait for him and then walked after he’s only a few feet away. You were still embarrassed about what just happened earlier. You blushed again and walked in a more faster speed.

Your POV<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter