Chapter 1- School

I Love You, Jung Daehyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

*I’m gonna be late!! Noo!! I can't let down my promise at Suzy!!* I thought while running down the stairs madly. “Omma! I have to leave now! Bye!” I shouted. “Yah! At least take your breakfast first! And where is your brother?” she answered. “Sure! Oh and L. Joe already left with his friends.” I said and rushed over to take my toast. Then I kissed my mom’s cheeks and quickly went over to the black Lamborghini that was waiting for me.

Flashback~

Yesterday was Sunday, Suzy and I was shopping at the mall. Actually, only Suzy. I just wanted to tag along since I have nothing to do at home. She told me that she wanted to buy some brand new designer clothings and a new lip gloss. I just nodded and followed her. After awhile, we went to the food court and buy foods. Suddenly Suzy said, “Tomorrow can you do me a favour?”. “Sure. What is it?” “Can you please arrive at school early tomorrow? At least only a day?” I thought about it and agreed.

“Please drive faster than usual, Mr Kim. I need to hurry.” I told my chauffeur as I went inside the car. “Yes, Miss Lee” he answered and drove over to my school, TS High. I took out my iPhone and messaged Suzy to wait for me. A minute later she replied me that she will be waiting for me in our class. Yes, we have same classes. In fact, ALL of our classes are the same. Awesome right?

-AT SCHOOL-

As I arrived at the school gate, I quickly went out of the Lamborghini and rushed over to my locker, ignoring people calling my name. But I accidentally bumped onto someone. “Oww!” I said and I fell flat on my . “Ah! Mianhae!” I said as I stand up and bow 90 degrees. But the person stopped me. “It’s okay…” I heard a muffled voice.

My head shot up as I heard his voice. “D-Daehyun…” I mumbled softly but inside I was like, “OMG!! It’s Daehyun oppa!!! Kyaaaaaa!!!!” I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from squealing like a mad fan girl. I felt my face getting hotter and I quickly excused myself. “I-I have to get g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter