Chapter 5- Shopping!

I Love You, Jung Daehyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

You, Suzy and L. Joe arrived at Seoul’s Mall a few minutes later. “Mr. Kim, I’ll call you later if we want to go home. You can go first” L. Joe said. “Arasso kiddo. Don’t be late” he said and drove away. “Oppa! Let’s go!!” you tugged on L. Joe’s shirt. “Yah! Don’t do that! My precious clothes will be ruined” he said and pouted. “Aish.. L. Joe oppa~ you can buy a new piece of clothes” Suzy said with a smile.

L. Joe looked at her and tilted his head to the side and then his face is red as he realized that Suzy had called him ‘oppa’. He looked away quickly. Suzy blushed as she realized what she has said. “Oppa??” you whispered at her ears then you realized that her face was red. You smirked as you know something. “Hehehe~ Suzy~ I know something~” you said and your smirk becoming wider seeing her red face. “Y-yah! I-It’s not like t-that!” she said and hit your arms lightly.

“Arasso~! Let’s go shopping!! Eh?! L. Joe oppa!! Wait for us!!” you screamed. L. Joe stopped walking and waited for you both. His face already returned to its normal colour. “Where should we go first? Should we go to the food court? Or clothes? Or make up store? Or shoes? Or ice-cream?” you asked at both L. Joe and Suzy. “Why don’t we go and buy ice-cream first?” Suzy suggested. Me and L. Joe nodded. We went to Tutti Frutti and buy our ice-cream. After a while waiting for our ice-cream, we ate while telling stories and jokes.

Daehyun’s POV

So here we are, at Seoul’s Mall. I forgot to wear my mask and I felt many eyes were staring. It was reeeaaallllyyyy awkward. I cursed myself silently and I hid behind Zelo since he’s taller than the rest of us. *Darn you Zelo. How come you’re taller than us?* He looked at me questioningly and I said, “Just walk”. He nodded and continued walking. “Daehyun, where do you-? Eh? Where’s Daehyun?” I heard Yongguk asked. “I’m here” I said. He shook his head and asked, “Where do you want to buy your new jacket?” he asked. “Where ever will do” I said.

 Then we walked to the clothes store. I was choosing jackets then suddenly a girl came over to me and smiled sweetly. *Aish! This is why I NEED to wear that damn mask of mine!*. “Oppa~ Do you need anything? I can help you find it.” She said and batted her eyelashes. I looked at her, disgusted. “Yah. I don’t need anything” I said and went out from the store.

“Aishh~!! This store is like HELL! Why must every store I went there is a super flirty girl??!!” I frowned and pouted. “Ew. Daehyun hyung, stop pouting. It doesn’t suit you” Zelo said. I glared at him and he hid behind Himchan. “Yah! Get away from me!” Himchan screamed and pulled Zelo away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter