Epilogue 3

The Red String of Fate
"Are we... on Jeju Island?" I peered through the little window excited. "The honeymoon vacation we never got the chance to have," he smiled that famous bad boy smile I have always loved. "I don't know how to thank you, thank you so much Yongguk!" I nearly jumped on him for a hug and he pulled me into a kiss. "Umma and appa is doing something bad in front of me," Dongjun was sitting up in his seat cross-legged with both of his hands covering his eyes. "Come here," I laughed. "Ready to go go-kart racing with appa?" Yongguk pulled him onto his lap. Boys will always be boys. 
 
======================
 
Yongguk had all three of our wardrobe newly bought for this trip and delievered to a beach house he had bought recently. While my two boys were somewhere in the house running around, I changed into something more appropiate for the hot weather and went on my way to find Yongguk and Dongjun. Laughing and screaming was the first thing I heard when I made it half way down the stairs. "Umma! Umma!" a sweat-covered Dongjun ran up to me and hid behind me like the first time he met Yongguk. I crossed my arms and waited for Yongguk to surface around the corner to see what exactly is making Dongjun run away screaming and laughing at the same time. 
 
There wasn't enough time to turn and I got water squirted into my face. "Are you playing with water guns in the house?" I wiped the water off my face. "Appa is in trouble!" Dongjun yelled happily. "I'm going to get you when you least expect it," I kept my calm composture. "I'll be ready for it," he winked. "Bang Yongguk!" I slapped him on the shoulder and all he did was laugh it off. 
 
We decided to stay in for our first day on Jeju Island. There wasn't much of a difference in going out and staying in because there was so much to do in the house. Yongguk had hired a maid for our miscellaneous things and she reminded me so much of my grandmother that I loved her almost instantly. "I'm tired umma," Dongjun yawned. We finished dinner a few hours ago and Dongjun probably tired himself out with the constant running around the house chasing after his father who was like a kid himself when it came to Dongjun. "Time for bed," I picked him up and he instantly put his head down on my shoulder. I picked the room closests to Yongguk and I, and gently placed him down on the big bed. He definitely won't fall out of his bed. I made sure all windows were locked properly before I exited the room. Yongguk was already in bed with his laptop and glasses on like a fancy scholar. "Very classy and nerd-like," I crossed my arms and examined him on purpose. "Well this nerd is your favorite and you cannot resists him," he smirked, "are you going to join this classy nerd in bed or what?" he flipped open the covers of the other side of the bed. "I'll think about it," I laughed and set my sleep robe on the chair before climbing into the soft bed. "Finally a night of sleep without being kicked," he turned off the table lamp and pulled me into his arms. "Hmmm," I felt safe and relaxed in his arms that I couldn't even find the right words. "You fell asleep on me already?" I listened to his warm laughter from laying on his chest. "Nope, I'm just too comfortable that I might fall asleep quickly," I moved back a little and laid my head on the pillow so I can get a good look at him. "I'm just happy you are here," I gave him a reassuring smile. "I'm not going to let something like that happen to you and Dongjun ever again," he played with a piece of my hair, "let's get a good night sleep and have some fun tomorrow," his gummy smile was to die for.  
 
======================
 
It didn't take long for me to fall asleep but I woke up again. I was vaguely aware of my surroundings but I wasn't 100% fully awake. A shadow figure was walking around and the sudden appearance of the face of the figure had me wanting to scream. "This isn't over , you're never going to win, he's mine and always will be".