Chapter 10

The Red String of Fate

"Well somebody is angry," Himchan laughed. I gulped down two shots before I told him to shut up. "What's bugging you my friend?" Himchan slung his arm around me. "Nothing," I continued to drink. I was determined to just drink and forget about everything like the past.  

(Seulrin's POV) 

"I'm so tired!" I laid flat on the dance floor taking in gasp of air. "Let's take a break tomorrow ," Kikwang suggested. "Yes please," I happily drank from my icy cold water bottle. My phone started to ring and when I saw Yongguk's name, I was jumping with joy, I can make him dinner again to make it up to him for yesterday. "Babeeeeeeeeeee," he slurred. "Yongguk? Are you okay?" I started to get worried. "Give me one more!" he yelled and then the line went dead. I grabbed my bag, ready to go and drag his back home. "Is everything okay?" Kikwang looked at me weirdly. "Need to go get someone, sorry," I saluted and left the studio. (Think of the dance as Troublemaker but with more dancing then singing xD) 

"Seulrin!" Minhee was running towards me in heels. "Minhee? Aren't you suppose to be at a party right now?" I was so confused at the moment. "Himchan gave me a weird phone call and I heard someone mumble Sunset club," Minhee was so pretty compared to me in sweats and a tank top. "I'm guessing that's where Yongguk is too," I grabbed her arm and the both of us went to the club quickly. 

"BANG YONGGUK!" I yelled at him when I found him dancing with another girl way too closely. When he didn't notice me, I marched up to him, held on to his arm and dragged him out of the club and into the night. He was definitely drunk and didn't know what was going on. "Seulrin?" Kikwang came from the other end of the street. "Kikwang? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised. "You left your hoodie when you left," he fished it out of his bag, "do you need help?" he looked over at Yongguk. "I don't want to bother you," I was embarassed at Yongguk's stupid habit. "What are friends for?" Kikwang laughed and helped me to pull Yongguk up to walk. 

===============================

"We can just throw him in his room," I said and we did just throw him on his bed. "Thank you so much Kikwang, I'm really sorry about this," I opened the door for him. "It's alright, rest up before the competition," he gave me a quick hug and left. I went back into the room and Yongguk was tossing around on the bed uncomfortably. "Stop moving, I'm trying to take off your jacket," I literally had to get on the bed in order to get a good grasp on his jacket. I yelped when Yongguk rolled over on top of me. "Yongguk!" his alcoholic breath was driving me nuts. "Mine," he trailed the tip of his nose down to my neck and kissed it, sending shivers all over me. "Get off of me!" I tried to push him off but he was too heavy for me. I gave one hard shove with all the energy I had left and he fell to the other side. I slapped a hot towel on his face and left his apartment. This was how the one week ignore-yongguk-because-I'm-angry mode started and I focused my entire attention on dancing because the competition was coming up. 

After practicing with our performance clothing on, dancing in heels became really easy. I had ignored every phone call and visitation from Yongguk. "Are you sure you don't need to go talk to your boyfriend?" Kikwang knew exactly what was on my mind. "Nope," I turned off my phone and tossed it into my bag, "he deserves to be ignored".  "Are you two ready for tonight?" Kahi sunbaenim came into the studio excited. "Of course! We're not going to let all our practice go to waste," I focused myself 100 percent on the competition.  

(Yongguk's POV) 

"You got it all wrong," Minhee laughed, "her teacher paired her up with a student from another school to compete in the annual dance competition amongst the top universities, she wanted to keep it a secret until the actual day to surprise you, I'm sure you haven't seen her dance yet". 

Ohhh damn, I have some major apologizing to do. 

"Be on time, 7PM, we got front roll seats,"Minhee poked her finger at me. "I'll see you exactly at 7, I have to go get some things ready," I gave a quick goodbye and dashed out of the cafe. 

(Seulrin's POV) 

"Calm down," Kikwang laughed and rubbed my back. "I'm okay, just need to relax," I reassured him. "Chunhei and SNU," one of the producers called. "Just relax and have fun, you look beautiful and the crowd is going to love you," Kikwang held my hand and led me to the stage in the darkness. This is it, this is what we've been working for. 

                                                 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The dance finished in a blink of an eye and we were able to finish with no mistakes at all. Kikwang and I had fun but we only got second place, time to hear an ear full of words from sunbaenim. "You two did so well!" Kahi sunbaenim  opened her arms to hug the both of us. Kikwang and I looked at each other with a confused expression but we didn't say anything, it was better to take this response then an earfull when sunbaenim was angry. 

"You need to wear more of these dresses," Minhee winked at me. "You and your dirty mind unnie," I laughed. My facial expression turned into a scowl when Yongguk came into the room with a bouquet of red roses and a little gift bag. "I'm sorry," he wrapped his arms around my waist when I walked up to him. "I think I'll forgive you just this once," I couldn't hide my smile any longer. He looked amazingly y in his loose black button up shirt and dark colored jeans plus his to die for expression whenever he tried to get me to do something. 

                                                                      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

(????'s POV) 

"Is everything settled?" I asked Mrs.Choi. "Yes Miss. Lee, once you get to Seoul, you will have everything you need in ordet to live there peacefully,"Mrs. Choi handed me my passport and airplane ticket.