Chapter 8 - I'm Back

Maid For You

Ryeowook POV

I closed my eyes shut and pressed my lips to his.  My hands intertwined in his hair while his roamed my body.  Then I snapped out of my trance.  My face turned red at the thought where this could have led to.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I screamed.

"What's wrong?" his lips traced the frame of my ear.  His lips moved down to my neck and he gently bit my skin.  I tried to move but his arms pinned me to the wall.  He brought my mouth back to mine and his tongue slipped into my mouth.  I kept on struggling.  Soon, I started to escape his strong grasp.  Once I was free, I slapped him.

"Don't take advantage of me."

I rushed out of there.  I ran into a room and slammed the door shut.

What just happened?  My breathing was harsh and rapid.  My heart was racing and each heartbeat pounded through my head.

The scene kept on repeating in my head.  The soft sensation of his lips against mine.  His soft scent overcoming mine.

Was he hurt that I ran away?  Did I do something wrong by hitting him?  I was completely unaware of the huge racket coming near me.  I didn't notice until it was extremely close.  I tensed and looked for an exit.  The noise was getting near.  I gave out a sigh of relief when I found another door.  I quickly flung it open just to see nothing but black followed by a flash of red.  I screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungmin POV

"WOOKIE?!" I yelled out his name.

I was starting to worry.  I didn't mean to hurt his feelings.  He just ran off all of a sudden.  I couldn't find him anywhere.  Then I heard a scream followed by a loud crash in the nearest room to me.  I hurried to the door and opened the door.  I gasped at what I saw.  Blood was everywhere.  There was a note on the floor. 

 

I'm back.  Be prepared for what you deserve.

Don't make me hurt those that you love.

Come to the place that was once ours.

 

 

 

^^ Please vote in this poll. 

This is a short chapter, but I want to get your opinion on something first.  Please pick the person that you want to be the revenger.  I"ll try to update within the week since a holiday is coming up.  Yes, the next chapter will be in both Sungmin and Ryeowook's POV.