Chapter 14 - Perfect Present

Maid For You

No One POV

Ryeowook slowly rose up from the bed as the alarm woke him up.  He looked around and found himself alone.  Ryeowook stood up and started looking for Sungmin when he found a letter.

Dear Wookie,

I have an unexpected meeting in Japan so I won't be able to be with you on your special day.  I'm truly sorry, I hope you enjoy your birthday with the rest of your friends.  I'll give you my gift when I get back.  Until then, farewell my little giraffe.

Love, Minnie.

Ryeowook couldn't help but smile at the sweet yet disappointing letter.  He let out a long sigh before going to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryeowook walked to the dining room for breakfast when someone jumped from behind him and gave Ryeowook a big hug.

"Wookie!" Henry shouted.

Ryeowook gave a small grin before returning the hug.  Zhou Mi cleared his throat.

"Mochi, should I tell Sungmin about this?"

Henry instantly let go and clung onto Zhou Mi.  "DON'T!" he screamed. "I don't want to die young!"

Zhou Mi and Ryeowook chuckled at his act. 

"Anyway, happy birthday," Zhou Mi congratulated Ryeowook and gave him a pat on the back.

"Let's hurry so then I can give you my present!" Henry pushed the both of them through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Ryeowook stepped into the room, confetti was thrown into there.

"Surprise!"

Ryeowook's laugh filled the air as he saw his fellow friends in giraffe costumes.

"Thank you so much," Ryeowook's voice trailed of as he started to tear up.  He pulled the closest person to him, which was Leeteuk, and gave him a big hug.

Soon, everyone was holding onto each other and sobbing.

"Enough with the tears," Heechul commanded. "TIme to open the presents!"

Shouts of who wanted to go first instantly came up.

Kangin raised his hand up and the chaos was silenced.

"We'll start from youngest to oldest to solve," he ordered.

Groans from the elders protested.

"I'm up first!" Henry held out his present to Ryeowook.

Ryeowook expressed his thanks before ripping the box open.

Once he saw what was inside of it, he covered it and blushed.

"What was it?"

"Um. . ." Ryeowook struggled to say something.

"I got him a box of toys!" Mochi cheerfully said.

Wookie just smiled and tried to hide the box.  "Next one."  He snatched another one from the huge pile and opened it.

Gratefully, it was something that was "normal."  Kibum and Siwon had bought him frames filled with pictures of him and his friends.  As Ryeowook looked through all of the pictures, smiles appeared on his face.

After 2 hours of opening presents, he had a whole room full of objects.

Piles of food, toys, money, and even animals sat on every corner and table in the room.

Finally with the last present, a giraffe from Kyuhyun and Yesung; Ryeowook was done.

"I'm finally done," Ryeowook gave a sigh of relief.

"There's one more gift left," a familar voice said.

I turned around and saw Sungmin sitting by a piano. 

"Sungmin!" Ryeowook cried out and rushed to his lover.

They gave each other a long embrace before Sungmin pulled away and started playing his song for Ryeowook.

Sungmin sweetly sang his heart out as he stared deeply into his lover's eyes.

When the song ended, Ryeowook pulled Sungmin into a kiss.  After a while though, dramatic coughs made them stop.

"Why don't you two get a room?" Yesung winked.

Sungmin gave everyone an evil smile before carrying Ryeowook to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Who do you think tops?"

"Ow, you hit my head!"

"Shut up, I want to hear them."

What the busy couple didn't know was that they had unexpected guests listening to their "business."

Silence was all around them and they all leaned closer to the door.

They could hear faint noises in the room.  Henry giggled as he heard zippers moving and soft thumps against the floor.

"They are actually doing it!"

Heechul smacked Henry's head.  "Quiet you Canadian!"

Once again, they were silent.  But not for long, they were all giving each other smirks and fist pumps when they could hear the moans and screams on the other side.

All of a sudden, the door opened. 

"Aren't you guys having fun?" Sungmin asked.  He was nearly and he had love bites all over him.  Scratches and finger marks were clearly visible on his thighs.

Ryeowook was on the bed with messy hair and swollen lips.  He blushed when everyone stared at him with wide eyes.

"S-sorry," they muttered.

"How about you all leave while I finish my business?"

They nodded and quickly ran away.

Sungmin closed the door and return to his bed.

"Why don't we continue now?" he said before pressing Ryeowook against the bed.

"But shouldn't you prevent them from exposing us?" Ryeowook whispered.

"If they expose it, then I can tell everyone that they were all freaks hiding outside our bedroom."

Ryeowook giggled and kissed Sungmin.  They deepened their kiss before rubbing their hips together, making them both moan. 

"Let's go back to where we left off," Sungmin winked.

 

Ryeowook's birthday was clearly a happy time for him, yes?  A and giraffe filled day isn't to bad.  Their dirty-minded friends were outside there whole entire time.  xDDD