Chapter 11 - Come Back To Me

Maid For You

Sungmin POV

He woke up!  I grabbed his hand.

"Wookie!  Are you okay?"

He groaned.  Finally, he opened his eyes.  We made eye contact and then he screamed.

"Get away from me!"

I flinched.  He never spoke to me this way.

I tried to hold him down but he kept on yelling his head off.  The doctors must of heard our racket and then quickly entered.  They pinned Ryeowook down and injected knockout medicine into him.  He quieted down and fell asleep, leaving me speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped inside the room and saw Sunny laying on her hospital bed. 

"So you came," she said with a smile.

"Wipe that smile off your face," I snapped.

"You know that we wouldn't be in this situation if you had stayed with me."

"Don't blame this on me."

She scoffed.  "I heard that I don't have much time left."

I gave her a short and cold laugh.  "That's a good thing for all of us."

"Although you must hate me, you have to understand that I was just doing this for my father."

". . ."

"Please, for me, help my father," she begged.

"I-I don't know what to do."

"Here's his number, call him if you want to help him," Sunny handed me a slip of paper.

I stared at the number and wondered what I should do.  "I'll--"

Right before I could answer, someone placed their hand over my mouth.

"Min, don't be so nice and help her." 

I turned around and saw my childhood friend, Heechul smiling.

"That phone number is fake.  Her father died a year ago," he explained.

"That's not true!" she yelled.

"The phone number leads back to her boyfriend."

I faced her and slaped her face.

"How dare you!" I spat in her face.

Heechul held me back as I tried to hurt her.

"Let me deal with this," he said with a grin.

I was about to disagree until I remember what he did to my old bullies.

I gave him a evil smirk.  "Don't give her mercy."

He nodded and pushed out the door.  I walked down the hallway peacefully with Sunny's screams echoed everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched Ryeowook through the clear glass window as the doctor checked on his health.  He seemed so happy and cheerful with everyone else, why isn't happy with me now?

My heart was broken everytime I saw he smiling with someone besides me.  I tried confronting him several times, but all of those times ended with him bursting into tears or screaming.  I can't take it anymore, does he no longer love me?

I was on the verge of crying when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"It's alright Sungmin."

The voice sounded familiar. . .  

"Hmm, remember me?"

I looked behind me and gasped. 

 

 

Who do you think it is?  ^_^  Guess!  Only 1 more week until break. . .   Yup, I played the Heechul card.  She's gone for good.  Please comment or subscribe!!!