Picking Up the Pieces

Can't you tell that I fell for you?

The rest of the day, my members tried their best to cheer me up. They even tried to hook me up with other idols! My hyungs are really the best....but, I can't get over Joon...not this quick at least. I pushed that thought aside and tried to think of some other cute idols.

Most of the cute or hot ones are already taken though! Kikwang and Yoseob are just the cutest couple, I can't aim for either of them! Hmm..

"Mireu. I heard that Joon is coming back from his meeting.", said Thunder. Mwoh, he's so cute with that baby face of his...wait, what did I just say..? I don't like Thunder hyung, he's too much like a brother!

"Okay, thanks Thunder.", I said and hugged him. 

"Hey Mir... You wanna watch it when it airs...?", Thunder asked hesitantly.

"Sure hyung, watch it with me, okay?", I said and smiled my goofy smile.

"Or course, Mireu.", he said and went to the door. "Hey, I need to go get something, is that okay?", he asked.

"Yes hyungie!", I said back and waved good bye.

All the others were out, Joon with his WGM meeting, Seungho and G.O with groceries, and Thunder with...whatever he is doing. I sat on the couch and stared at the wall. I should clean up, Kikwang's coming over!

Oh I feel so bad for him! I heard that Beast had to separate for one month! At least they could still text and see each other in schedules. I would hate to be separated from my MBLAQ family. Don't think about it Mireu!

Joon came through the door and immediately started stripping from his t-shirt and flung it on the couch which landed on my head.

"Yah! Don't do that!", I yelled.

"Sorry!", he yelled back and went over to take his shirt away.

"What are you doing walking around in your wife beater?", I asked curiously.

"It's hot!", he replied and went to get some water.

"Joonie..how is your....wife...?", I dared to ask.

"She's pretty, good at acting, and like me. What else could I ask for?", he said.

.. I am pretty, I can act, I can cook, I'm a model, I can sing, rap, and dance. That's what else you could ask for. I'm way better than her!

But, Mir. She's a female. That's one thing you aren't. You aren't a female, you don't have feminine body parts. You're a male! You have male parts and that can't be changed no matter what you do.

"Oh, she sounds special...", I muttered.

"She is.........but not more than my Mireu.", he said. My heart skipped a beat. Did he really say that? Or.. Just a friendly way.. Yeah, we always act like this with each other. It's just brotherly-like love, Mir! Don't get fooled!

"Oh okay, Joonie. You better go take a shower. You haven't taken one in 3 days!", I said while laughing.

"Okay Mir, wait for me~", he said before walking off into the shower.

I sat there thinking for a bit, do I really love Joonie? ...Mir, what are you talking about, of course you do! But... is there someone more important in your life..? 

Just as I thought that, there came the cute baby-faced visual maknae, he came in holding two ice cream cones. "Look, I got ice cream to cheer you up.", he said with his bright smile.

Is someone trying to give me a sign? I can see it, I'm not oblivious as Joon! Maybe, Joon isn't "the one"..maybe.. it's the person who stayed with me all along. The person who comforted me even when I heard that Joon confessed to two girls on a show, or when Joon loved the babies more than me....and during this mess, We Got Married.

Maybe, the one that is right for me... was our visual maknae the whole time? I never got angry or sad because of him, just happy and lovey. Maybe, he is the one. Maybe, he is my love. And just maybe, I'll tell him about it.

"Thank you.", I said and took the ice cream from him and started eating it. It was sweet, I don't know why but it tasted sweeter than usual.

Was I starting to fall for Thunder.. or just starting to realize my feelings for him?