The Message that Broke my Heart

Can't you tell that I fell for you?

Today was a normal day, we finished recording Idol Manager and headed back to the dorms where we would relax the rest of the day.

"Mireu! I heard Kikwang is coming over today!", said the main dancer as he turned around to look at me with a wink.

That's MBLAQ's main dancer, Lee Changsun or as he likes to be called, Lee Joon. I've had a crush on him since forever and never really had the guts to tell him about my true feelings.

"Yah, Mir! Help me clean!", yelled our leader.

That's MBLAQ's leader, Yang Seungho. He looks anger or depressed most of the time even if he's happy! He's stern and very strict, or on camera atleast, to the fans, he's the charsmatic leader!

"Mir! Go help him!", boomed a angelic voice.

That's G.O, MBLAQ's main vocal. He's said to have a very angelic voice, his real name is Jung Byunghee. He was once in TYKEYS, but was transferred to MBLAQ some years later.

"Mireu~ Stop ignoring us~", cooed the visual maknae.

That's Thunder or Cheondung. His real name is Park Sanghyun. He's the lead rapper and visual maknae. He's the younger brother of Dara from 2NE1.

"Okay guys, I'm coming!", I said.

And, that's me, Bang Cheolyong or Mir. I'm MBLAQ's main rapper and maknae. My sister is the famous, beautiful, and talented Go Eun Ah.

We are MBLAQ, we debuted in September 21, 2009 which was about 3 years ago. We aren't that busy currently except for Idol Manager with Park Kyung Lim, Kim Sae Rom, and Jeon Yul as our manager. I have really nothing to say about them other then that they're really cool to be around.

I looked back at Joon and caught him staring at me. "Yah, Joonie, whay are you staring at me?", I asked.

"No reason, Mireu~", he sang and went back to cleaning.

Today was the day that I planned to tell Joon how I really felt for him. I finally gathered all the guts I had and decided it yesterday. I walked up to him and helped him a bit before starting a conversation.

"Yah.. Joonie. I have something to tell you.", I said.

"Hm? What is it my Mireu?", he asked with a smile.

"You see... I-", I started but got cut off by Joon's phone vibrating.

"I'm sorry, Mir, hold on.", he said and went to fetch his phone.

I watched him talk on the phone. No, I won't get discouraged no matter who or what it is! But, what if he rejects me? No, he won't! Don't you see how he acts around you? Okay! I'll try my best!

While I was having my self debate, Joon was looking very excited and happy. "Yes! Thank you, you won't regret choosing me!", he said.

"Mir! I'm being accepted for We Got Married Season 4. You remember Oh Yeon Seo from You Who Rolled in Unexpectedly, right? She's my wife!", he exclaimed proudly.

...What..? We Got Married....wife....married..wife...That's it, I can't do it. All hope is lost, he'll never feel the same way. I stood up and run to my shared room with Thunder crying. I can't compete with a actress, especially Oh Yeon Seo!

"Huh? Is he that happy that he cried?", Joon said dumbfounded.

"You idiot, he isn't happy.", Seungho remarked.

Oh, did I mention Joon is probably the most oblivious person in the world? His head is thicker than the dumbest thing in the world! Even the rest of MBLAQ knew about my crush for Joon without me telling them. It wasn't assuming, it was just plan obvious.

"Mireu, are you okay?", asked Joon as he knocked on the door.

"No! Go away!", I said between sobs.

"Okay.. I have to attend the WGM meeting now..", he said and went away.

I bursted out crying even more. Thanks for cheering me up pabo! Just bring it up again and leave me!

"Mir, we know how you feel..", started G.O.

"And, we don't like it either.", finished Thunder.

"I don't approve of this at all.", said Seungho as he shook his head.

"Hyungs, what if he falls for her? She's beautiful..", I said between sobs again.

"He won't. Have you seen how he acts? He hasn't even met her yet!", said G.O trying to cheer me up.

"Okay hyungs, I'll believe you.", I said with a smile.

___________

 

Hey, how was it? Sorry for the short chapter!