The Truth About my Love

Can't you tell that I fell for you?

"Mir, I don't know what to say..", he said.

"Don't worry, you don't have to say anything at all.", I said and got up to run to my shared room with Thunder. 

I could hear Joon calling for me as I ran away, it was too late. The last piece of my heart broke. You don't know what to say? How about, I love you too Mir or Oh Mir, I feel the same way. I lie own on my bed and pulled the covers over me. I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

He can be with Oh Yeon Seo in peace, I didn't care anymore. I want to be alone, I don't want love. I shouldn't have even messed with it in the first place. Love is a dangerous thing, don't get caught in it.

I laid there for maybe 4 hours until I heard someone coming in and sitting on my bed. "Hey, Mir. Did he hurt you?", the mysterious person said. He took the top part of the blanket and folded it down a bit. To my suprise, it was Seungho.

"Yeah, Seungie.", I said and pulled the covers up a little bit but enough for Seungho to still see my face.

"Sorry, you know how slow and oblivious he is", said Seungho trying to comfort me.

"Yeah...", I said and put my hand on his arm.

"Seungho, should I give up?", I asked staring at the door.

"Mir. Do what you want, what your heart want.", he said and put his hand on my chest where my heart was located.

"I don't know Seungie. There's times I feel like I love him but others where I find Thunder so good-looking.", I said and buried my head under the covers.

"It's your choice, ok?", he said and pulled the covers down a bit to kiss my forehead.

Seungho sure knows when to be soft and gentle, really! But, which do I like more..? 

I've liked Joon since forever, but Thunder is always beside me and doesn't let me go... Aigoo what kind of choice is this. Maybe I just need some fresh air.

I threw the covers off me then got up and got dressed. Even though it wasn't really anything special, I can't be seen looking like this.

I got a T-shirt and some shorts and went out. I walked to the nearest park and started thinking. Joon or Thunder?

Maybe it's neither of them, no Mir, don't make your head and heart hurt even more! Choose one..

Joon is really good-looking, has a good body, nice to me, but.... he might like Oh Yeon Seo. Thunder is good-looking, cute, hasa nice voice, nice to me.... Aigoo, I don't know anymore.

A figure came behind me and hugged me. I could feel the arms were fairly muscular and that their hair was somewhat medium. I turned my head to see Joon's sad face.

"Why'd you run away from me?", he asked.

My heart suddenly beated faster, my cheeks were burning. "I got the sign, pabo!", I said.

"Mwoh? What are you talking about?", he asked still holding onto me.

"I know you like Oh Yeon Seo, Joon!", I yelled.

"Woah, calm down Mireu. I was going to tell you before you ran out.. I don't like her, she's beautiful and all but no one can compare to our Mir.", he said softly and put his hand on mine.

"Wait, what? You know that I LOVE you, right?", I tried my best to keep down so no one would stare.

"Neh, I heard.", he said.

"Why'd you follow me then..", I said coldly.

"Because Mir, I love you too. You were the only one I paid attention to as a trainee. I care for you... I was afraid, Mir. I was so shcked when you told me. Please, Mir, listen.", he said softly and wiped the decending tears from my eyes.

Joon, why didn't you just say so sooner? I sobbed there, Joon tried his best to embrace me as much as he could. Oh, Joon... you're...so..

"Pabo.", I said between sobs. 

"Mwoh? What did I do?", he asked offended.

"Joon, can't you tell that I fell for you?", I said while wiping my tears.

"Mireu.. I'm so sorry. I'm such a idiot. I'm oblivious as hell. You should know that.", he said.

"I know Joon. Everyone does. But, Joonie hyung, will you be my pabo?", I asked with a weak smile.

"Neh, I will. I'll be your pabo.", he said and hugged me tighter. 

 Once we went back to the dorm we happily announced the news hand in hand. Everyone congratulated us, they were happy. My dream came true, I still can't believe it. I tried to pinch myself awake, but apparently I was. Joon then leaned closer to me and closed the distance between his lips and mine. He kissed me!

He grinned from ear to ear, he was finally mine.

He's mine and mine only. I finally got to hear what I wanted. Joon, he loves me, and I love him. I guess, fairy tales aren't the only thing with happy endings.

 

________

 

Yes, this is the end. I'm sorry this is the shortest chapter and story ever. I hope you enjoyed it! I'll think of more stories in the future :)