Realizing One's Feelings

Can't you tell that I fell for you?

The next day, I tried my best to stay next to Thunder and see my true feelings, to see if I would react the same as I would with Joonie. So far, I've felt nothing, maybe I was wrong?

"Mireu. hyung is going to go out to buy some food, okay?, said Joon as he went out with his jacket. Liar. I heard you talking with Oh Yeon Seo, Joonie.. why lie? It'll only hurt you more when you realize, she isn't the one. Since the first meeting, they have been hanging out off camera and everything. It pisses me off.

Yes, I want to see Joonie hyung happy, just not with her. She isn't "the one", realize sooner Joon. Open you eyes, open your ears, don't love with them closed. It's me that's perfect for you. Don't leave me.....stay....stay with me.

I sat there and watched the latest Idol Manager on T.V. I sure got a lot of screen time! Did they like my reactions that much? I chckled to myself then got so into the show that I didn't notice Thunder coming out from our room and sneeking up behind me and put his small hands over my eyes.

"Waah!Hyung! I'm trying to watch T.V.!", I said struggling to get free. Once I got his hands off me, I saw his smiling face. My heart skipped a beat. Omo! The feeling, it's back..

"Is it fun to watch yourself?", he asked and sat next to me.

"Not really, I just want to recall the memory of that day.", I said and continued to watch.

After the show ended, Thunder looked at me and opened his mouth, but closed it. 

"Mir, if Joon ever hurts you. I'll be here, okay..?", he said softly and put his hand on my arm then got up and left.

If Joon hurts me...? It's too late, Thunder. The damage has been done, my heart hurts. Thunder, it hurts a lot. Why did I let one man knock me down? I thought that I was stronger. Thunder, help me..

I kept laying on the couch thinking about Joon and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep. About maybe 3 hours later, I felt someone enter the house and went to a room. I heard footsteps again, this time it was coming towards me. The person put a blanket around me and a pillow under my head.

I snuggled into the blanket and continued sleeping, I knew what was happening but I couldn't open my eyes. It wasn't sleep paralyzsis, I just didn't want to open my eyes to find out who it was.

I was too hurt thinking about the main dancer to care. But, somewhere in my broken heart, I felt a little spark. My heart wasn't fully broken, it's still hanging in there.

The mystery is, who is my heart beating on for.

-

Later, I felt someone shaking me. "Hey, Mir, wake up.", I heard. I opened my eyes slowly to see G.O with a weak smile. "Dinner is ready.", he said as he stood up and walked to the kitchen.

I sat up and yawned. I must've slept for a long time, it seemed dark outside. I walked to the kitchen table where all the others sat.

"Yah Mir, did you have a nice nap?", asked the leader.

I nodded and took the chop sticks into my hand and dug into the food. My mind was blank, maybe I thought too much before and my mind wanted a break from it. From....him.

"Mir, slow down, you're going to choke.", said Thunder as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I felt a tiny spark.

"Okay hyung.", I said and slowed down my eating and stared at Thunder. He did look nice, I see why all the girls were all over him. Even though he had the smallest body, some muscles were visible. His voice is so pure, his rapping is amazing, and his dancing is just incredible.

Once I finished, I put my bowl into the sink. Thunder followed after me and helped clean the dishes. 

"Hey Thunder, Dara noona is calling!", said Joon.

"Okay, I'm coming!", he said and ran off to get his phone.

"Mireu, did you forget about me?", whispered Joon.

"No, it seems you forgot about me", I said coldly.

"I'm sorry you se-", he tried to say but got cut off.

"You don't have to explain anything, Joon. I know you've been with Oh Yeon Seo the past few weeks.

"Okay, I have..", Joon confessed.

"Joon, you know, I wanted to tell you something before you got the call.", I said.

"Oh yeah, what was it Mir?", he said with a smile.

"I wanted to tell you that, Joon.", I started but then stopped.

"Yes?", he said still smiling.

"I have feelings for you, Joon. I love you.", I said.