Preview of Next Chapters

Crossing Your Path

 

 

Bomi and Dongwoo

 

Before her eyes shut to a complete close, silhouettes of two men came into view.

 

They strolled steadily on the path beside her, one with a rushed pace as if he were scheduled somewhere and the other with complete ease.

 

The second one seems cool, she thought. But both of them must only be part of my dream. They are not real. And with that conclusion, she fell into a deep and untroubled slumber.  

 

 

- - - 

 

 

Naeun and Myungsoo

 

 

"You don't know me?" He gaped at her disbelievingly. "But don't you see me in commercials, dramas, merchandise and practically half of Korea's advertisments?!" 

 

She stared at him with an expression of complete indifference. "Stop acting so high and mighty, especially since this is our first meeting."

 

Her cold orbs met his shocked ones.

 

"I'll make myself clear: I don't care at all if you happen to be a celebrity. Here in camp, everyone is on same level."

 

 

- - -

 

 

Hoya and Hayoung

 

 

She didn't like how the atmosphere suddenly became tensed. Her friend, practically a sister, would never shout at a man, especially if they were in a crowded area and it was their first meeting.

 

Her eyes lingered around the room, anywhere from the two fighting figures. 

 

Somehow, it landed on his

 

And he was looking directly at her as well. 

 

It was a treasurable moment of mutual understanding.

 

 

 

- - -

 

 

Sunggyu and Eunji

 

 

"Unnie, this is my older brother, Sunggyu!" Namjoo introduced excitedly. 

 

With a bright smile contrasting his stoic features, she held her hand out to him. He grasped and shook it automatically. 

 

His hold was tight and firm. 

 

Eunji liked that. 

 

 

- - - 

 

 

Chorong and Woohyun 

 

 

"You're the funny girl from the bus!"

 

"And you're the sporty guy from the arcade!" covered my mouth almost immediately.

 

He was not supposed to know that. 

 

 

 

- - - 

 

 

Namjoo and Sungjong 

 

 

The moment I saw her appreciative smile, I knew it: I was interested in her. 

 

 

- - -

 

 

Yookyung and Sungyeol 

 

 

"I know you're not really angry at me, Yookyung."

 

"But what if I am?" 

 

"Yookyung..." 

 

"Alright," she gave in. "I'm not." 

 

She looked up at the tall man stubbornly. "But you'd better not leave me again!" 

 

At her words, a genuine smile suddenly appeared on his face. "Of course I won't! I'm a true man, remember?"