Chapter 1

Vying For His Love {HIATUS}

Baekhyun woke up groggily, the sunlight streaming in was so blinding. He was actually reluctant to be awake yet because God knew that his temple was throbbing painfully and the bed felt so warm and nice. He just wanted to snuggle into the warmth more so he did until he realized what he thought was his pillow moved.

Baekhyun’s eyes snapped wide open and he let out a gasp. Immediately, he sat up only to cringe in agony, he felt so sore and his back hurt so much. He moved away quickly from the bed but realizing that he had no, absolutely nothing covering his figure, his jaw dropped and he pulled desperately his thick blue comforter from the man who was groaning on the bed.

“Will someone close the damn blinds please!” The man growled in a low voice, burying his face into the pillow “God it’s cold! Where’s the ing blanket?!” the stranger complained. Baekhyun’s eyes nearly bulged out at the magnificent view he had of the man.

Y-yah! W-who are you?” Baekhyun finally found it in him to yell at him. The man stopped and stayed still for awhile, so still that Baekhyun used his toe to nudge the figure on the bed once, and then when no response came forth, he poked the man again.

All of a sudden, a hand s and gripped his ankle tightly causing Baekhyun to scream as he lost his balance. However, the man was quicker; he grabbed one of Baekhyun’s flailing hands and pulled him with such force that due to his small statue, Baekhyun crashed into the man’s chest and both winced at the collision.

Baekhyun looked up and met the eyes of a very handsome man who was stoically staring back at him; he put one finger against Baekhyun’s lips and leaned in much to the smaller man’s shock. “Please shut up,” the man mock-sweetly whispered into Baekhyun’s ears. He smirked at Baekhyun who was sitting so still and pulled away the comforter from him and covered himself to the head before landing on the bed again.

 “I feel like I’m going to throw up,” Baekhyun squeaked as he wrapped his arms around himself. The man under the blanket shot up straight, face displaying such horror at his statement. The man pushed Baekhyun away from him

“Get away from me, get away from me!” he demanded, making shooing motions to Baekhyun who was massaging his forehead

“Stop flapping your hands at me, jerk!’ Baekhyun slapped away the man’s hands and got up unsteadily on his own feet.

“Baekhyunnie hyung…,” a high-pitched voice sang from the other side of the door “Are you back yet?” 

Baekhyun was speechless as the door opened and he saw the face of the man he so didn’t want to see right then emerged from the other side of the door.

It was Lee Sungjong and his gasp was loud as his eyes landed upon them that the man on the bed growled again “Be quiet woman!” Sungjong looked scandalized while Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

Baekhyun quickly wobbled to where Sungjong was, clutching the door knob as an intense wave of nausea hit him pulling Sungjong inside first and locked the door securely. Sungjong held the older man’s hand and slowly led him to the bathroom door where he fussed over Baekhyun and readied towels and a glass of water with aspirin for him.

“What were you thinking hyung?!” Sungjong shrieked

“Jongie-ah my head hurt, please don’t shout anymore,” Baekhyun groaned, holding his temple “What are you doing up so early anyway?”

“I was worried you didn’t come in last night, I was waiting for you but I fell asleep on the couch, didn’t even notice when you…”he trailed off as he let out another gasp “Oh my God, hyung, hyung,hyuuuung what day is it today? Today is Sunday right?

“Probably…,” The hyung answered not really caring one way or another but Sungjong suddenly gripped both of Baekhyun’s arms and shook him violently, probably hoping to jog his memory on why he should be panicking like the younger man was

“EEEhhhhhh, you remember Mrs Su? The housekeeper my mom sends here every weekend to clean our house and report any suspicious activities to my mother? Well she’s scheduled here in maybe oh who knows five minutes?  If she sees this, she’s going to tell mom and tomorrow we’ll be homeless!” Sungjong explained like a bullet but Baekhyun caught only on some but enough to understand the dire situation they were in.

Sungjong’s mother sponsored everything, and by everything he meant the house rent. Although, they had to pay for everything else, they were still thankful to Mrs Lee for paying the rent and sending in housekeepers. They wouldn’t be able to live in a huge house like the one they were currently in if it weren’t for her.

Baekhyun stood up and paced around “What do we do? She’s going to come to my room, oh my God my room smells like and ahhhhh for God’s sake I have a man on my bed. What do I do? What do I do?”

“Is there anything this man can help with?” a low voice greeted them from the door making both men in the bathroom jumped and hugged each other in fright. The stranger leaned against the door coolly observing them, with his arms crossed and only a towel –which he managed to find in the room-around his waist.

There was suddenly a shrill sound of the bell from downstairs. The dreaded woman had arrived.

“Oh my God, where am I going to hide a giant? It’s like trying to hide an elephant!” Baekhyun was nearly in tears seeing the man’s towering height, he was even taller than Chanyeol, nobody’s clothes was going to fit him.

Sungjong then pushed the unknown man into the bathroom and went out, returning a few seconds later with the soiled sheets

“Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuuuuck!” the younger man cringed as he threw the sheet at the stranger and he pulled a dumbfounded Baekhyun out, but not before turning on the shower and shoved the stranger inside “Don’t come out until I tell you to!”

“Is Chanyeol’s room still locked?” Baekhyun asked in panic. His other roommate was away for a student-exchange program but Chanyeol always locked his room and hide the spare keys if he was away because he didn’t want anyone to touch his stuff. Sungjong nodded at his question. “Can we just ask him to wear his last night’s clothes?”

“It reeks of alcohol, better he be in his birthday suit than showing up in this!” Sungjong picked up all the discarded clothes from last night and threw it to the bathroom again where stranger man was still standing under the shower. “Gosh, he’s hot where’d you pick him up hyung?”

“Is that a question you should be asking right now?” Baekhyun hissed as he took out a fresh pair of jeans and t-shirt before he went in the bathroom again to shower “Go answer the door!” he shouted to Sungjong as he slammed the door shut and locked it.

“Are you going to join me in the shower now?” Baekhyun gulped and whirled around. His heart rate speeded up as he faced the man who had his arms crossed and wearing a pissed off expression.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you you  for reading :D How's the first chapter guys? I'll appreciate it if you leave comments ^^ Thank you so much in advance