BaekYeol

Schizophrenia Love

 

Chanyeol's POV:
"Dr. Park, we're getting a new patient today. He will be your responsibility too so clean your room up and get ready. He will arrive tonight." my boss told me over the phone right before he hung up. I sighed. I haven't had a good patient in over 3 years. The patients I have had, take their pills then never need to come here ever again. I just want someone different, but not to different. I went to the room my patient will stay in and fixed everything up to make it perfect for their arrival. Just as I finished, a nurse came in. "Doctor, I have the files for your new patient." she told me handing me a tan folder. I took it and thanked her. I sat in my chair and looked threw the papers.
"Byun Baekhyun
May 8, 1992
21
Schizophrenia"
I put the pages back and went out the room to get Baekhyun's medicine. I grabbed 5 bottles and went back. I dropped the stuff off and went into the cafe.
 
Another doctor, my friend, was sitting in a seat alone in the cafe, drinking water so I sat next to him. "Hey Kris hyung." I spoke to him. He looked at me and smiled, "Hey Chanyeol." "I'm finally getting a new patient tonight." I told him happily. "Oh, i'm happy for you. I hope he'll be a good patient." He smiled then looked back at his water cup and his smiled left.
 
I could tell something was wrong. "What's wrong, Kris hyung?" I asked concerned. He froze then took in a sigh, "My patient... Tao... Will be leaving tomorrow." "What's so bad about that?" I questioned. "Well... The only problem is that.. We're in love...And you know once a patient is cured enough for the outside world they don't let the doctors speak to them anymore..." he mumbled. "Oh..." I muttered unsure of how to answer. "I don't want to lose him. He doesn't want to leave either but... There is nothing wrong with him anymore." he told me with a sad tone his in voice.
 
I gulped, "Well... Why don't you guys fake it." "Faking it? That would risk my job as a doctor." he raised his voice a little. "I know... It was the only thing I could come up with... I'm sorry." I spoke almost as a whisper. "Sorry I raised my voice, I know you were only trying to help..." he replied back.
 
We sat in silence for at least 2 minutes until a nurse ran into the cafe yelling, "Kris Oppa! Kris Oppa! Your patient! Needs help!" Without hesitation Kris jumped up and ran to his room. Being his friend, I had to be there. I ran after him and went inside the room. The nurse left as soon as I got there, I closed the door once she was out of the room.
 
Kris's patient, Tao, was on the floor curled into a ball with tears spilling out his eyes. Kris ran to help him up, he helped Tao sit on his bed. Tao looked around and saw me and Kris only. He stopped crying and quickly hugged Kris. "Gege! I want to stay with you forever! Please! Keep me longer! I'll fake everything, Gege! Please!" My eyes widened. Kris slightly pushed Tao back from the hug and looked at him, "Tao, this can get me fired. I want you to stay... But you can't..Fake it..."Tao kissed Kris in reply. It was a short kiss, "Gege, please! I'll be careful! I want to stay! Please Gege!" Kris hugged him and whispered something in Tao's ear that made his face light up. "I love you so much Gege." Tao muttered hugging him tightly. "I love you too, my precious Panda." Their lips connected for a quick make out session. I didn't realized I watched the whole scene in front of me until Kris called out my name. I walked over to the bed and nodded wanting to know what he needed. "Chanyeol. You can't tell anyone, about me and Tao, ok." "I promise I won't." I saluted him. He smiled at me, "Thank you...For everything." Tao also smiled at me. I nodded and felt like I needed to leave so I did and went straight back to the cafe.
 
Baekhyun would be here in about an hour so that gave me time to eat and clean up a bit more. It was dinner time, so why not. I ate my dinner and then went straight to my room. I looked at the clock, 8pm. He'd be here any second. But then I felt a random urge to go to the bathroom. So I left and went to the bathroom. I took at least 5 minutes in there. I began to walk back to my room but was stopped by a nurse, "Oppa, your patient is in your room. He is set and everything." I smiled and nodded and headed back to my room, I was so excited to get a new patient. I put my hand on the knob and took it a sigh and turned the door, I walked in without looking around and closed the door behind me then turned around and saw the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on. "Are you Dr.Park Chanyeol?" his beautiful voice asked. I nodded and forced a smile on my lips. I took a seat in my chair and looked at him. I need to get it together. I'm his Doctor... "So, Baehyun. Why have you been sent here?" I asked. He gulped, "...I um... I...almost killed my...mom...trying to fight away a demon... That turned out to be her..." I nodded and looked behind me. I picked up a bottle and put a sticker on it that said,
 
"Byun Baekhyun
Take one
twice a day
Every day of the week"
 
I handed the bottle to him and he took it. "Please take these as many times as your told to." I told him. He just looked at the bottle. He opened it and looked inside. His lips bended into a frown. "Do I have to take pills?" he asked while pouting. I blushed at the cute sight. As much as I wanted to say no... I had to say yes, "I'm sorry but you have to. It's for your health." "Screw my health!" he screamed as he threw the bottle at the door and hugged his knees like a child. The pills went everywhere spilling onto the floor. I quickly got up and picked them up putting them back into the bottle then threw it away. I looked at him and sighed. "Baehyun, you have to take them. You won't get better if you don't. Then you won't be able to go home."  I told him hoping it would help him take the pills, but I was wrong. "And what if I don't want to go home!...." he yelled at me, "No one cares for me at home. No one sees the things I see so no one helps me. I'm alone there. I don't feel save there. I never want to go back..." his words traveled on. I sat next to him on the bed and looked at him as he stared at his toes. "I understand.. but please take the pills..." I tried. He shook his head like a kid. I blushed again. Stop blushing!....This is the kind of patient i've wanted all along... I sighed.
 
"Fine... You have your way tonight...But tomorrow. Your changing your mind." I told him in a cold toned voice. He looked at me surprise. I got up and turned off the lights, "Get some sleep now." He didn't protest and got under the covers quickly. He faced the opposite way of me. I sighed once more began working on some papers with only my desk light for light.
 
 
Baehyun's Dream/POV:
I sat on a park bench in the middle of a park I had never seen before. I looked around and saw only trees and grass. I tried to get up but it was like I was glued to the bench. So I just sat there, waiting for something to happen. After what felt like 10 minutes, I felt a presence behind me. I started to turn around but someone stopped my head and turned it to face forewords. I gulped. I knew this wasn't going to end well. I felt the person grab my neck with there left arm and they pulled something out and moved it to my stomach. I looked at the object and saw a knife. I felt tears build up, "NO PLEASE!" But the person just covered my mouth so the screams and yells where to muffled to hear. He slowly pushed the knife toward my stomach. I tired to break free but my body was frozen. Tears fell down my face. "MMHOOOOOO!!!" I screamed but it was muffled by the hand. I felt the knife hit my skin. It went slightly inside me making blood drip down my stomach. I screamed in pain as the sharp point was pushed in more. I felt my heart stop. Then everything was black.
 
 
---Around 5:00am so after Chanyeol sent Baehyun into dreamland---
 
 
Chanyeol's POV:
 I heard Baekhyun ruffle on the bed so I looked at him. He just turned over so he faced my direction and the sidetable. I looked at him for a moment. He's face was so beautiful. His hair fell perfectly on the pillow, his nose and cheeks so perfect and round like some doll, his lips so pink and plump...very kissable. I mentally slapped myself for staring at him and focused my attention on my work. A few minutes later I heard something from the bed. I looked at it and Baehyun and threw the blanket off the bed and his right hand began moving slowly over to the sidetable as his left hand held his neck. My eyes slowly widened. IS HE HAVING A DREAM?!
 
I quickly got up and was about to move but Baekhyun's right hand gripped the glass flower pot in it and slammed it onto the desk so he was holding a sharp glass piece in his hand. My eyes widened even more I quickly went over to him but his right hand held the knife straight at me as his left was still on his neck. I stood there unsure of what to do. If he's having a dream he needs the pill!!! I remembered and quickly turned around grabbed a bottle of pills and whipping the top off. I grabbed one and my water that was sitting on the table. I looked back at him and gasped. He was pushing the knife slowly inside his stomach. I almost dropped the water at the sight but I quickly ran to him and opened his mouth. I placed the pill in and poured some water in and closed it as I rubbed his adam's apple trying to get him to swallow. It worked but I realized it wouldn't kick in till at least 30 minutes. And I was losing time, he was pushing the glass piece in even farther but slowly. I tried to pry his hand away from his stomach but it was to strong. I hopped on the bed and locked his legs together with mine for better access. I took his hand and pulled it away from his stomach. I had to use both hands to get it to move. Once I did I removed the glass from his hand. While doing that I cut myself slightly but I didn't care at all. I let his hand go and it fell onto the bed. I started to pry his other hand off of his neck. It took alot of straight but I did and when I did I let go. It also fell to the bed. I quickly stripped him of his shirt and saw a small bloody wound. I bit my lip, I got off him and grabbed large wound band aids and stuff to clean it with a small napkin. I got back on him, for what reason, I don't know, and wet one side of the napkin with the cleaning solution. I quickly wiped the blood and cleared the wound. I only saw a small hole so I opened the band aid and patched it up. I released a huge breath as I looked at the band aid. I slowly picked up his shirt and pulled it over his head and his arms threw the holes. I got off him and pulled the blanket over him. I looked at him for a second. He's so beautiful...I...I think i might be falling for him.. I slowly went back to my desk and began to work again. Over time, I fell asleep as well.
 
 
Baekhyun's POV:
I woke up. 
I...woke up? I thought... I died... I sat up quickly in bed but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach that made me groan and grab my stomach. I lifted my shirt up and saw a square band aid at the center of my stomach. My mind bottled with confusion. I looked over to my right and saw Dr. Park sleeping at his desk. He looked peaceful so I didn't want to wake him. I slowly slipped out of bed and set my feet on the floor. Something sharp cut my foot making me yelp in pain and fall to the ground holding my foot. I quickly stopped and looked at the doctor. He made no movements. I let out a sigh of relief. I looked at my foot and saw large glass piece in my foot. I slowly pulled it out and bit my lip to stop from screaming in pain. I put the glass piece on the sidetable without looking at it to only be stuck by other glass piece. I whined at the pain and jumped up avoiding my hurt foot. I saw the flower pot smashed to pieces as the flower layed there soaked in water. My eyes widened as my nightmare flashed threw my mind. "I DID IT AGAIN!" I screamed not realizing I did so out loud. I quickly lifted up my shirt and looked at my stomach. I let my fingers graze the band aid as I started to regret coming here. I wanted to run away... I wanted to hide. I wanted to be dead so I could have peace. I quickly turned around and began to run to the door when I turned to see the doctor, so I ran into him. He embraced me in a tight hug.
 
 
Chanyeol's POV:
I jumped awake from my patient's scream. I looked at him slightly shocked. He was facing the wall as he lifted his shirt up and slowly let his fingers touch the band aid. The one I put on him... I saw him tense up. I quickly got up and stood not to far away from him but behind him. As I assumed was coming, he turned around and ran straight into me. I hugged him. I knew he needed this hug. I knew he felt lonely. I just knew. Tears began to fall onto his cheeks as he poured his heart out into his words, "I want to go away! I never want this pain ever again! H-help m-me!" My heart broke. I couldn't bare to hear him say that. "Look Baekhyun." I spoke as I pulled his face to look at mine. "I will take the pain away... As your doctor, I will be the one to help you." His eyes were full of tears as I spoke the words. But it made him hug me tightly so I was completely fine with it. I hugged back just as tight and caressed his head. He sobbed into my shirt for a while. We stayed liked that until he wasn't crying anymore. I got up helping him up, helping him to the bed. I quickly swept up the glass pieces and made the floor able to step on then sat next to him while he was hugging his knees. "That dream you had.. It felt real didn't it?" I asked trying to get him to open up with me. Tears started to form in his eyes, "I'm sorry... I... I do that lot..." "It's ok Baekhyun. This is why I'm here to help." I spoke getting him to feel safe here, "But all I need you to do, is take those pills. You'll stop having those dreams if you take them. I know your scared but you don't want to have fears right? This will help you to not." He just looked at me and took a small gulp. I got up and gave him a bottle of the medicine. "Please..." I gave him a begging look. He hesitated then shook his head, "I... I can't... I have a fear of pills..." I slowly nodded and placed the bottle on the side table. "I can't force you, but your going to have to or your never going to stop dreaming."
 
 
Baekhyun's POV:
I was about to reply to what he said but the door opened. We both looked at it. My eyes widened. It was my old best friend, Kai. But he wasn't normal looking. He had a knife stabbed into him right next to his heart oozing out buckets of blood. Over 5 metal poles where stuck into his back. Blood was falling out of his mouth and onto his hand which held a thick kitchen knife. He slowly started walking into the room. My heart started pounding, I was at a lost for words. Then he spoke in the most dead, dry voice I've ever heard, "B-Baekhyun... H-help me-e." Then he dropped to the floor.
 
I jumped up so quickly that I didn't even realize the doctor wasn't around. I tripped off the bed landing right next to him. He looked at me, "B-Baekhyun..." he held out his bloody knife in his hand, "Come with me-e." My hand moved on it's own and grabbed it from him lightly. I directed it straight at my heart. "Here right?" I sacredly asked him. He gave me a smile that meant yes but that was the last I'd ever see. He fell onto the floor, turning paler then the color white. My heart sunk into my stomach. "Kai! Kai!! KAI!! COME BACK! KAII!!!" I tried to shake him awake but it didn't work. I looked at the knife in my hand and resorted to it. I pushed it toward my heart fast. Before it reached it, someone stuck there hand in front of it making it crush into it. It went straight into but they didn't care. They grabbed my head so I couldn't turn around to see anything. They tilted my head, and without hesitation bite it signaling they were a vampire. But as soon as their teeth sunk into me, I out.
 
 
Chanyeol's POV:
I was waiting for Baekhyun's reply when all of a sudden, my door opened. I turned around and saw Kris there. "Hey, I thought I'd come visit you and your new patient." he said calmly. "Oh thank you." I smiled at him. I started walking toward him when Baekhyun jumped out of the bed and fell on his knees in front of us. He was looking at Kris. Tears started pooring out of his eyes. Kris and I's widened. "C-Chanyeol..." Kris looked at me shocked. "He refuses to take his pills! He's having a dream!" ", what are we going to do?" Kris almost yell asked me. "I don't know. We just can't let him hurt himself ." I told him looking directly at my patient. Baekhyun didn't move for at least 10 seconds after that but then his left hand moved behind him underneath the bed. He flexed signaling he grabbed something. I watched him with close care. His hand moved back and held it in front of him looking at it. Our eyes widened. WHY THE DID SOMEONE PUT A KINFE UNDERNEATH THE BED?! Baekhyun pointed the knife at his heart. My heart stopped. I couldn't let this happen. I was about to stop him but his hand dropped and he looked at Kris and started crying. Kris looked at me, "Help me! Tao never went threw this! I need help!!" I froze unsure of what to do. Until Baekhyun looked at the knife again and moved it straight to his heart. I panicked, I ran to him blocking the knife from his heart by placing it in front of his heart. It stabbed me, deep inside my hand. As I did that, I slid on the floor pushing him down making my lips graze his neck.
 
As soon as we stopped moving I slowly got up. "K-Kris, get a doctor.." I whispered to him. His eyes widened and he nodded running out the door calling for help. I was in so much pain having a knife in my hand but I tried as best as I could to not scream. I slowly bent down and grabbed Baekhyun with my free hand and dragged him onto the bed.  I pulled the covers over him and my mind took over, I gently gave him a kiss on his lips. My vision started getting blurry after that, I looked at the ground and saw a pool of my blood. I let out a sigh. "I've fallen hard for him..." I whispered to myself as I dropped to the ground and passed out.
 
3 hours later
 
 
Baekhyun's POV:
I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I was in the hospital's bed. "! I did it again!" I shouted to myself. I looked around for Dr.Chanyeol but instead I saw someone else. He was looking at me, "Oh thank god your awake. Are you ok?" I slowly nodded. "Where's Dr.Chanyeol?" I asked. The mood in the room complete changed making me regret asking. "You don't remember, do you?" He asked me. I shook my head, "I do know that I had a dream again though..." "What happened in it?" he asked. "My best friend Kai came threw the door... Almost dead... He- he wanted me to kill myself with him... I only took the knife but then he... Died... And I couldn't have this happen so I... Tried to kill myself. But something's hand went in the way but then they bit me. They were a vampire. I passed out after that..." I told him the whole story. He nodded, "Well... I was the one who walked threw the door.. And Dr.Chanyeol... He was the one who..." he didn't finish but I knew what he meant. My eyes widened, "No! I didn't mean to! Don't tell me he died! Please don't say that!" "He didn't die. He just has to let his hand heal for about 5 months." he reassured me. I closed my eyes and hugged my knees tightly, "Why do I hurt everyone? Just when I felt safe with him.." "I need to go now. I have another patient. Take care of yourself until Dr.Chanyeol gets back." My head shot up, "HE'S COMING BACK?!" He was shocked at my outburst but nodded, "He told his doctors that he had to keep working. For you." A blush creeped onto my cheeks as the doctor left the room. I hugged my knees even tighter. What is this feeling? I feel... Happy inside... But why? I sat there for at least 4 minutes but no one came. I looked over to the Dr.Chayeol's desk and Medicine cabinets.  I saw 4 bottles of pills. I've already hurt him enough... I should help him... It's the least I could do...
 
 I slowly crawled off my bed and walked over to the counter. I got a cup and filled it with tap water, and a pill from the bottle. I gulped not wanting to do this. I placed the pill on my tongue attempting to swallow it but the taste made me want to puke so I ran to the trash can and spit it out. I shivered and walked back to the counter for try 2. This time I drank some water and kept it in my mouth. I dropped the pill into my mouth and quickly swallowed. I blinked when I didn't feel anything in my mouth. A smile spread across my face. "I did it!" I jumped up a little, happily. I almost parkoured to the bed I was so excited. I hugged my knees and started rolling around like a little kid. After about 5 minutes I was tired out. I laid upside down on my bed staring at the ceiling. I heard footsteps come in but I was to lazy to look at whoever it was. I heard the door shut and footsteps again. They stopped. "Why are you laying like that?" I heard a deep voice ask me. My eyes lit up, I shot up and looked at the person. It was Dr.Chanyeol. I wrapped my arms around him, "I'm so sorry I got you hurt! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" He broke the hug and made me look into his eyes, "It's ok. As your doctor I have to do things for you." My heart stopped, but not in a good way. He only saved me... Because I was his patient...I shouldn't have thought differently... It changed how I looked at him... Now it was just the same as always... No one cares for me in their own thought... I let my hands fall and I backed away scooting to the middle of the bed as I hugged my knees and looked foreword.
 
Nobody's POV:
Chanyeol became confused at Baekhyun actions. Why... Did he do that? He did it before I even finished my sentence. "Anyway, I wasn't finished. I did it because your my patient but also because..." his cheeks flushed. He didn't want to say it. It was hard. How would it effect their bonding? But he knew he had to when Baekhyun looked at him with his beautiful eyes. He gulped and spoke his confession, "because I like you... In a.. Um romantic way." Baekhyun blushed even harder then Chanyeol did. He likes me?... So he cares? He really does care?! HE CARES! THIS COULD BE THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! MORE LIKE THE ONLY HAPPY DAY I'VE EVER HAD!!
 
Chanyeol cleared his throat and turned around and grabbed a bottle of pills. He gave them to Baekhyun, "I need you to take these. I don't want anymore dreams for you. And I know you don't want anymore either." "I already did." Baekhyun plainly stated then smiled. Chanyeol stood their with a shocked expression on his face, "No, seriously. I need you to take them. I know you don't like p-" "I really already did." Baekhyun tried to tell him. Chanyeol wasn't believing him, "When?" "When you were in the hospital. I thought to myself that since I've hurt you enough, I thought I should do something to help out. So I took the pill." Baekhyun told him with a smile. Chanyeol couldn't help but smile back and blush, "Thank you. Please take them regularly now." Baekhyun smiled and nodded. "I've noticed you've been smiling a lot since I came in the door any reason why?" Chanyeol wanted to ask this earlier but he felt embarrassed. Baekhyun blushed, hard. "I-I... It's because I finally have someone who cares for me." he stuttered. "But Dr.Kris told me you told him that your dream was of your best friend." Dr.Chanyeol asked. "Yes, but that doesn't mean he cared for me. He was someone one who I could talk to. Not about my problems though. I only cared for him, he had depression problems so I cared. He never cared for me." Baekhyun told him looking at his feet as he hugged his knees. Chanyeol only looked at him, I can only imagine what he's been threw... I feel so sorry for him.. This is why I.. Like him. Chanyeol sat on the bed and side hugged Baekhyun making him look at him with a blush across his face. "I care for you. More then just being your doctor... I don't even care if you can't return my feelings but I really like you. I want to help you." Tears started forming in Baekhyun's eyes. Chanyeol noticed and wiped them away and smiled at him, "I'm going to help you."
 
 
4 months later:
Chanyeol and Baekhyun have bonded way more since the first days. Chanyeol confessed he loved Baekhyun and Baekhyun confessed he loves Chanyeol. They are dating now.
 
Kris and Tao are dating still and Tao has faked it since the first time he said he would. They are so in love that they have even had a few times.
 
 
Present:
Nobody's POV:
"You've been doing so well this few months on you tests. Bacon(the nickname Chanyeol gave Baekhyun)." Chanyeol told his love as he gave him his lunch. Baekhyun smiled at him, "Yay~I've  been much happier these few months too!" Chanyeol smiled back. Then a knock on the door came, a nurse came in. "You be good. I'll be back after lunch." Chanyeol told his Bacon. Baekhyun nodded as he shoved the Mac n cheese into his mouth. Chanyeol smiled and bowed to the nurse and left to the cafe. He smiled to himself as he made it to the cafe. He went and sat by his best friend, Kris. Kris smiled at him, "Hey Chanyeol!" "Hi Kris! I'm so happy today~" Chanyeol told him as he almost spun around in his seat. "Baekhyun?" Kris smirked. Chanyeol gave him a weird smile, "Of course~. How are you and Tao?" "We're amazing. Tao is so cute. I gave him a panda bear stuff animal for our 6 month anniversary and he spazzed. Guess what he named it... Taoris." Kris told him blushing a little. "Aww~ you guys are to cute." Chanyeol laughed. "But he's not just cute! He's pretty y in bed, no joke." Kris smirked just thinking about it made him . Chanyeol chuckled, " Kris." "When are you and Baekhyun going to do it for the first time?" Kris asked. Chanyeol blushed, "I don't know. I haven't thought of that yet..." "Well you guys have made out on the bed. Just seduce him and make him want it." Kris recommended. "Ah, Kris, stop being . It's making me uncomfortable." Chanyeol told him. Kris just chuckled, "Ok ok." Just then the bell rang for them to go back to their rooms. "Well, I'm going to go cure my now. See you later!" Kris smiled and waved at him. He waved back and Kris left. Chanyeol threw his extra food away and headed to his room. He walked in and closed the door. Baekhyun smiled at him, "Welcome back~" he sung and held out his arms for a hug that Chanyeol gladly gave him. "How was your lunch?" Chanyeol asked his Bacon. "It was good. But the nurse likes to talk and talk and talk about how much she misses her boyfriend and it's annoying." he said sticking out his tongue like a child would. Chanyeol laughed and hugged him, "Well at least it was good." "Oh, she also said that she left a file on your keyboard." Baekhyun told him. "Oh ok. Thank you." Chanyeol smiled a he got up and walked to his computer. Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol's hand still had the bandaid on it from that one day. Baekhyun though he'd never live that down, and he was correct. Chanyeol looked three the papers and say a long paragraph. He sat down and read it,
"Dear Dr. Chanyeol,
Your patient, Byun Baekhyun, has been doing excellent in his tests, activities, programs, and challenges. You know what that means. Mr.Byun will be leaving tonight or tomorrow for the outside world. You will have no contact with him and he will not be allowed to step foot back in here unless his condition comes back. Please say your goodbyes and help him pack.
Signed by, [Leader of hospital]
Assigned date for Byun Baekhyun to leave will be Tomorrow after dinner."
 
Chanyeol's heart started pounding, his brain couldn't function, his lungs were closing on him, he was a mess as he read threw the paper. Tears swelled his eyes. He heard Baekhyun called out to him but he couldn't look at him from fear and exploding into tears. Instead of saying anything he sprinted out of the room slamming the door behind him. He ran straight to Kris's room. He banged on the door as hard as he could and gave them 15 seconds then he went in. He slammed the door behind him as he did, tears fell down his cheeks. "WHAT THE DO YOU WANT CHANYEOL?! YOU SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME! I TOLD YOU I WAS ING SO WHY MUST YOU COME IN RIGHT NOW?!?!" He wasn't lying either. He and Tao were under the blanket. Kris was sitting up to reveal his chest and Tao the same but he was panting as he layed his head back against the wall. Chanyeol couldn't hold it in. He started to bawl, "BAEKHYUN IS LEAVING TOMORROW! W-WHAT DO I DO?!" Kris's eyes widened. He grabbed his boxers and put them on under the blanket and almost flew to his friend. He engulfed him in a tight hug. "It's ok Chanyeol. Calm down. It's ok." he whispered in his ear hugging him tightly. Chanyeol just kept crying. His heart was breaking. He had no clue what to do.
 
 
Baekhyun's POV:
I sat there. Confused. "Yeollie!!" I called out but he didn't come back. I started to feel bad. I slowly got up and walked over to the file. I read what he read. My heart broke as I read it. My eyes filled with tears. Everything started spinning. My mind went blank and I could barely stand up. Just then my alarm went off telling me I needed to take my pill. It scared me causing me to fall backwards. The tears came down. This can't happen!! I don't want to leave Yeollie!! They can't make me!!.. I know! I'll.. I'll just stop taking the pills!! I want to stay!! I got up and took the four pill bottles off the counter and threw them all away. I wanted to cry so hard so I did. I crawled into my bed and covered myself with my blanket and sobbed so hard.
 
 
Chanyeol's POV:
Kris gave me a pretty good talk and helped me so I stopped crying but doesn't make me want tomorrow to come. I sighed as I walked back to my room. I opened the door to find Baekhyun.... On the floor... With, a knife directly in his heart. I lost my balance from the sight and I fell to the ground. I dragged myself to him and my tears wouldn't stop pouring out of my eyes. I looked at his lifeless body and at how much blood he loss. I examined all of him, he was holding my phone. I slowly grabbed it and saw it was on a video. It had been recording for over 40 minutes. I was gone for 2 hours.... I decided to watch it. It faced the bed then Baekhyun. Tears started forming in my eyes and they slowly dropped.
 
"Hi Yeollie.*smiles* I love you. I know you love me back too. *blushes slightly* .... I read the note you got from your boss and.. Well I'm deciding to help you. I threw away all of my medicine so I could have those dreams again so I could stay with you forever! *Laughs a little* Aren't I smart? *Jokily smiles* The only problem is... That I didn't realize you wouldn't be back before they kicked in. Don't blame yourself. I know your thinking it's your fault... It's not. But anyway, so I had a dream a little over an hour ago. *coughs up blood* *wipps it away* Sorry... And when I actually woke up from the dream.. I found myself, well, like this... *shows his chest, the tip of the knife was almost all the way in* *coughs up more blood* Sorry, again... Since I'm already close to dying.. I thought I'd do two things. 1, I love you, Yeollie. So much. Please remember me when I leave... I love you.. 2, I think you should watch me.. Kill myself.. Just so you can see me give you my last smile... I Iove you. *smiles his best* *directs the camera to his chest, pushes knife in really fast, camera falls into a dark spot* *nothing*
 
I couldn't stop crying. I had never cried so hard in my life. "W-WHY!! W-WHY W-WOULD YOU DO THIS T-TO ME!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. My mind took over as I grabbed Baekhyun head and crashed our lips together. I sobbed, they were cold, and dead. I wanted to die... So I thought why not?. I took the knife from Bacon's chest and held it tightly in my hand. Blood spilled everywhere. "D-DON'T WORRY BACON! IM COMING!" I screamed at him. I sat right next to him and leaned his head onto my shoulder and kissed the top of it. I put the knife right on my heart and slammed it in. I was gone.
 
1 hour later
 
Nobody's POV:
Kris hoped Chanyeol and Baekhyun thought out a plan to stay together so he was going to ask. He slowly opened their door. And his heart sunk. They were dead, the floor was covered in blood. Kris dropped to his knees covering his mouth. He fast crawled out the door slamming it shut behind him. Tears builded up in his eyes. The sight disgusted him so much, that he threw up into his mouth spilling it onto the floor. He quickly got up and ran to his boss's office.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that was the story
I hope you liked it!
I told you there was a lot of gore >< kekeke
Anyway, I worked really hard on this so please comment and subbies~<3