~Wishing Tree~

The Unbreakable Promise [COMPLETED]
Hey guys! Second Chappie!
Hope you guys like this one!
Song: I Love You
By: CHANGMIN OPPA!
You might want to turn up the volume a little, the song is a bit quiet.
============================================================

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s5U-DiXsb4&feature=related]

“Oppa! That’s mine” you yelled as Jae Wook stole some of your breakfast.

He stuck his tongue out at you as you gave him deathly stares.

“~~~~ ah, maybe you should go see a doctor” Jae Wook said casually.

“Eh?! What?!” you shrieked, half choking on your omelette.

Everyone at the small food stand turned and looked at the two of you. It was early morning so there were tired grumpy mums everywhere with their kids, you wouldn’t want to get on their bad side. Jae Wook reached across the table and gently whacked your head as he mouthed the word ‘pabo’ at you.

“Well, you keep having those flashbacks of what happened ages ago, and it scares me”

“It’s only been ten years” you said in a casual tone.

“UH!! TEN WHOLE YEARS!” your brother yelled at the top of his lungs.

You reached across the table and harshly hit Jae Wook across the head. You turned to see the chubby and tired mums giving you and your brother deathly glares, you cringed a bit and then looked back at Jae Wook who was rubbing his head.

“Oppa, don’t worry about it” Jae Wook nodded and let out a sigh.

“If you say so” he said reluctantly.

After the two of you had finished eating, Jae Wook paid for the meal and Jae Wook walked with you to the local church. You volunteered at the church on Sundays by playing the piano for the choir.

“~~~~ ah, do you really think he’ll come back?” Jae Wook asked, kicking up dust.

You gave him a simple nod and skipped off ahead to a cherry blossom tree that was about 5 metres away from the small white church. You placed your hand on the hard brown bark and images flashed through your head.

[Flashback]

“Changmin ah, bring the dirt over here” you said as you patted the small plant into place.

“Come help me, it’s heavy” you looked up and saw Changmin drag the bag of dirt along the ground.

You rushed up to him and held onto the other side of the bag, the two of you pulled the bag over to the little patch of dirt that held you cherry blossom tree. Changmin was breathing heavily and he sat on the ground panting, sweat beading his forehead. You looked over at him and he gave you a huge grin, you smiled back and continued patting down the dirt.

“~~~~ ah, why do you want to plant a tree?” Changmin asked.

“It can be a wishing tree, our wishing tree” you said smiling.

“What are you two little kids doing?” you both turned to see Lee Min, the parish priest came out and smile at the two of you.

“We’re planting a tree father” Changmin said, looking up happily.

“Why is that?”

“It’s our wishing tree” you rushed over to the priest and smiled up at him and he placed his hand gently on your head.

“God bless you”

“Father, do you think God will grant our wishes?” Changmin asked.

Lee Min bent down to Changmin’s eye level and smiled.

“Changmin ah, do you believe that God will grant your wish?”

“Yes”

“Then he will, Love is the only flower that blossoms in every season” Lee Min stood up and walked back to the church.

“What did Father mean?” you asked.

“I don’t know”

“Let’s make our first wish Changmin ah”

Changmin stood up and placed a hand on one of the branches and closed his eyes. You did the same, but peeking so you could see what Changmin was saying. He didn’t open his mouth, he wished quietly which left you a little bit disappointed. After the two of you had finished wishing you both opened your eyes and smiled at each other.

“Changmin ah, what did you wish for?” you asked, truly curious.

“Not telling” Changmin said cheekily.

“Changmin ah! Tell me”

“If I tell you it won’t come true” he said running away.

You chased after him into the church, in your haste you didn’t see Father Lee Min and bumped into him, you fell backwards and landed with a thud on your backside.

“Oh, ~~~~ ah, are you okay?” Changmin rushed over to your side before Lee Min could even bend down to help you up.

“I’m fine” you said brushing off the dirt on your clothes.

“Father, if you tell someone your wish, will it come true? Because Changmin told me it won’t come true” you pouted.

“~~~~ ah, if Changmin doesn’t want you to know, let it be. When his wish comes true you will know what it was”

You thought about it and considered it a good deal.

[End Of Flashback]

You smiled as you felt a hand on your shoulder.

“You’re crying again” Jae Wook said.

You reached up and felt your eyes, surely enough there were tears streaming down your face.

“You better get going, Father is waiting” you looked over at the church and saw Lee Min in his wheel chair, smiling at you.

“Bye Oppa” you said.

“~~~~ ah, try to forget him” Jae Wook yelled after you.

No matter how much time has passed you would never give up on waiting for your best friend.
*He promised, he’ll come back*
============================================================
AN: Okay, I know I know, it’s a short chapter. But DW long chapters will come up soon.
COMMENTS???

YukiYuna116:
Well it actually happened and it has haunted you for ten years now. Hope it’s not confusing you.
Hope you liked this chapter.

Urye:
Aww Thankyou!
I can always count on you to make my day. :D
I hope you liked this chapter.

xXLa_La_La_LaXx:
Updated!!!!!
Hope you liked this chapter!
I will go comment on your FF after I finish updating this.

azn14:
YAY! New Reader! *runs around*
Yeah, it would be… but look on the bright side, he had you!

BabyMin:
UPDATED! I hope you like this chapter.
:D