The lost memory

Garden of Vows

After finishing his story, sungmin took his jacket then stood up.

"ok! that's it. the story will have to end there." sungmin smiled

"hey wait! that's the ending?" shindong complained looking really not satisfied.

"what a very sad story..." heechul said almost teary eyed.

A mysterious smile crossed sungmin's face. "I have to stop there. but that's definitely not the ending."

"but aren't they both---guys?" questioned siwon

"----WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?!" kyuhyun's sudden outburst startled them

everyone turned and stared at him..

"ah... i-i mean, when two people love each other, that won't be a problem right?" he said defensively

An awkward silence filled the room......

then out of the blue, heechul burst into laughter...... that brought everyone laughing as well

"in other words....... when you get a chance you'd surely ask sungmin out" heechul voiced his observation clearly teasing him

"huh?... me?" sungmin asked innocently

"no!--- that's not true! don't listen to him." kyuhyun demanded.... but he wasn't able to hide the blush that was creeping on his cheeks making him look like a tomato.

sungmin chuckled then said "you sure look cute when you blush, kyuhyun"

hearing sungmin say those words made him blush more..

"ah!, you want to come over to my house?....I baked a cake" sungmin offered

And everyone immediately agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUNGMIN'S HOUSE

"Wow! this cake tastes great" shindong complimented while enjoying his two slices of chocolate cake.

heechul looked at sungmin with admiration "you're good looking, you can bake, AND you live in this huge mansion!-- wah... you must be living a perfect life"

siwon nodded in agreement.

sungmin smiled in response... then turned to eunhyuk "how is it?.." he asked

"---- It's very delicious!!!" kyuhyun interrupted. Obviously trying to get sungmin's attention.

eunhyuk cleared his throat as he stood up. "ah.. sungmin, can i use the restroom for a second?"

"yeah! sure. it's at the end of the hallway. there's a small door on the right side." sungmin answered. while giving eunhyuk an apologetic smile he continued " can you manage on your own??"

"ofcourse!, thanks" eunhyuk said then left the room

oooOOOooo

Eunhyuk made his way down the hallway. there were lots of doors, most of them were locked. but for some reason a half-opened door caught his attention. without realizing it, he went inside. The room was a bit dark. but he could see that it was pleasantly clean. The bed covers and rug were midnight blue in color. As he looked around, he noticed that there were blue flowers painted on every corner of the walls. It looked familiar....

'A garden!' a voice inside his head screamed.

An elusive memory--like a shadow--passed through his mind. frantically, he tried to grasp it but the memory slipped past him..

"what are you doing here?" the voice from behind made eunhyuk turn around.

A warning flickered on his mindcas he stared at the man standing infront of him. At first he couldn't find his voice. He stood there stunned as the man started walking towards him. His eyes widened when he finally recognized who it was....

"You?!.... y-you're donghae, r-right?" eunhyuk mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

Donghae's eyes darkened as his hands reached out and grabbed eunhyuk's arm. Eunhyuk felt his body being lifted like a paper andthrown. The next thing he knew he was lying on the bed. Even though it was soft, the impact still brought a slight pain. Eunhyuk closed his eyes.. for a long moment not knowing what else to do. He gasped when he finally opened his eyes, only to find donghae on top of him. His face was so close he could feel the his warm breath. In the dim of the light, eunhyuk saw a shadow of emotion pass over donghae's face as he struggled with some uneasiness of his own.

"I'm sorry, Please get out" donghae said while standing up.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys!!! i know it's a short chapter but i hope you'll like it..

My exams just ended so i'll try to upddate as many chapters as i can before i get busy again....

don't forget to leave a comment... the comments are the ones that reassures me that you like my fanfic :)

P.S you'll like the next chapter :) (well i hope so :D)