chapter 2 Unexpected encounter

Garden of Vows

>>>MORNING<<<

 

"wah...!" eunhyuk jumped out of the bed and started running like crazy.

he suddenly lost balance and fell on the floor.

finally coming to his senses, he sat up and stared blankly at the window.

"damn that dream! it seemed so real... no wait, it was a dream right?" he asked himself.

a knock on the door made him jump up on his feet.

" sir eunhyuk, breakfast is ready. you'll be late for school..." one of his servants voiced through the door.

"oh! right! school!..." eunhyuk ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

he dashed down the stairs and jumped onto the landing.  grabbed a piece of bread

and headed towards his car.

 

>>>SM ACADEMY<<<

 

"yah! eunhyuk!..," kyuhyun looked suprised to see his friend coming in late.

seeing kyuhyun's curious expression he grumpily replied "don't ask. it's not a story worth telling."

"ok. got it." kyuhyun knew very well that when eunhyuk is not in the mood he's not an easy person to talk to...

the teacher then came in...

"everyone let's welcome your new classmate. --- please come in." the teacher smiled encouragingly.

a guy came in. he was wearing a white sleeveless turtle neck shirt and baby pink pants.

"good morning!, my name is lee sungmin." he said while flashing his cutest smile.

all of the girls blushed --- including one particular person.

"how can a guy be as cute as that?" kyuhyun whispered to himself.

sungmin started walking to his seat but stopped right beside kyuhyun.

"thanks! i'll take that as a compliment.." he whispered silently but enough for kyuhyun to hear.

he then walked away but not forgetting to flash his smile again.

 

>>>LUNCH<<<

 

euhyuk sighed for the fifth time while watching his friend smile for no reason... again.

"you're playing with your food kyuhyun." 

"huh?.." he looked down and found his plate almost half empty.., lots of his food was scattered at the table.

"i can't concentrate" kyuhyun sighed.

"really??" eunhyuk replied sarcastically. "well, no need to state the obvious..."

just as he was about to say something again...,

the guy from yesterday came inside the cafeteria and sat on his usual table.

'there something really familiar about him' he thought to himself while

unconsciously tapping his plate with his spoon.

"yah.. i think your plate is about to crack." kyuhyun said with a half amused-half confused expression.

"aish! just hurry up and finish your food!" eunhyuk replied. it was clear he was annoyed.

kyuhyun then just rolled his eyes.

when they were about to leave a voice from behind them shouted "donghae!.."

it was sungmin.

eunhyuk didn't fail to notice the faint smile that crossed kyuhyun's face.

"hae!.. come let us revive our bortherly love and respect to each other.." sungmin continued to step closer

until he was standing infront of them.

"i want to beat you up so bad you're the one who'll need reviving" the guy behind them answered.

'that voice!.. ' eunhyuk screamed in his mind and immediately turned around

and found himself looking at the guy from yesterday.

"sungmin-sshi, are you two related?" kyuhyun voiced out his curiousity.

"...NO." the other guy answered for sungmin.

sungmin smiled "we're not related but we grew up together-- and treated each other like real brothers. right hae?" he gave

the guy a knowing smile.

the guy called donghae let out a deep sigh. "whatever. just get out of my way and stop 

bothering me" he then walked away with large steps.

"ah.. what an attitude" kyuhyun remarked.

sungmin gave him an apologetic smile which caused the light shade of pink on kyuhyun's cheeks.

he then turned to eunhyuk "you must be wondering how long he has been like that.. well lets see.. 

uhm.. a few years i think.."

"what happened?'" eunhyuk asked. failing to hide the concern in his voice.

"well.. if i tell you i'm sure to be dead the next morning" he said with a soft laughter.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey!!! done with chapter 2.. if you read my story and liked it please tell me.. :)

don't forget to comment :)