chapter 1 Lost heart of the black spade

Garden of Vows

     "eunhyuk-ah!!!"

A voice from behind him made eunhyuk stop and turn around. 

a smile crossed his face when he saw kyuhyun running towards him.

"yah! you're late!" eunhyuk said. 

"sorry! it took me 30 minutes searching for my keys" kyuhyun pulled an apologetic face.

eunhyuk just rolled his eyes then started heading towards their classroom with kyuhyun trailing behind him.

"he's so cute!!!" screamed the girls while looking at someone right across the room.

kyuhyun turned to eunhyuk, and the other returned the same puzzled look.

they both wondered what the commotion was about

but didn't bother to know more upon hearing that there was just a new student.

new students are either weird or too in love with themselves.

 

>>>>LUNCH BREAK<<<<

 

The two decided to eat their lunch at the cafeteria.

they were half finished when an unfamiliar guy passed behind kyuhyun and sat in the table next to theirs.

it was the new student the school kept talking about.

he had long black hair that reached his nape and almost  covered his deep black eyes.

just as a soft wind blew, the guy turned at eunhyuk.

his eyes were as black as the darkest night yet for some reason, eunhyuk saw a faint shadow of sadness.

"who's that?" asked kyuhyun as he was about to eat another spoonful of mashed potato.

eunhyuk looked at his friend then back at the stranger.

"perhaps just another exchange student." eunhyuk shrugged.

yet eunhyuk can't take his eyes off him.

"yah! eunhyuk! kyuhyun!, how dare you eat without us!!!" somone exclaimed.

it was shindong... walking towards them with siwon and heechul.

"hey eat slowly.." said heechul.

the three then sat together with them.

after eating, eunhyuk looked around his eyes searching for one person....

but he was nowhere to be found.

 

>>>>THE DAY ENDED<<<<

 

it was already 10:30pm when eunhyuk went out of the convenient store and decided to just walk home.

he decided to use a shortcut.

a few minutes, all the lights went out. he didn't pay much attention to it and kept walking.

when an unfamiliar voice called out  "Hyukjae!.."

he turned around and saw a man standing beside a lamp post.

he was wearing a long white coat that almost reached the ground. his pants and shoes were white as well,

and his hair was almost of the same color.

but what really caught his attention was the person's eyes, it was blood red.

"it is you.. the soul he refused to take that night at the garden of vows!" the stranger said.

eunhyuk took a step back "w-what  are y-you talking about? a-are you d-drunk?"

he was ready to make a run for it when the stranger raised right hand and suddenly a knife came out.

"do you remember this blade hyukjae..?"

eunhyuk stared at it and shook his head.

eunhyuk then voiced "my name isn't hyukjae mister, it's eunhyuk!" 

he heared the stranger laugh for a moment.

"it seems only yesterday you carried that name though.." the starnger replied as he started to walk closer.

eunhyuk raised both his fist ready to defend himself.

"you may be living a different life now, but i'm pretty sure it's you... without a doubt." he took a few more steps 

and was about to grab eunhyuk.

when all of a sudden out of the darkness a figure came.

the next thing eunhyuk knew he was a hundred feet off the ground.

to be exact he was flying... literally.

he looked up saw a figure of a man, his arms held him tightly but the darkness

didn't allow him to see the man's face. yet the pair of wings that kept them both in the sky sure caught his eyes.

it was huge and black.

"sleep... it is not the time for you to wake up." his deep voice broke the silence.

eunhyuk then saw a couple of black feathers falling.

one of it touched his eyes and sleep instantly creeped on him.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey! this is my first fanfic and i just posted the first chapter... hope you like it. don't forget to comment :D ^booing! booing!^

gonna update again tomorrow :D  annyeong!!! :D