Smile

Smile

 


"Hey Tiffany, You got yourself another model this afternoon." Jo Kwon came into Tiffany's studio and said. Jo Kwon was a stylist and an assistant.

Tiffany was at her computer looking through photos of the model she had just taken pictures of. "Another? Who's sending this time?"

"Gucci." He smiled proudly and tossed a file onto her desk. Tiffany took the file and opened it up. The file consisted of papers listing what kind of shots should be taken and a contract saying that they could use her photos however they liked.

Tiffany took out her pen and signed on the spot that was marked. "Done." 


Later that day (Tiffany's POV)

 

I had just finished changing the lens of my camera when she walked in.

"Okies, so let's get you changed into these clothes." Jo Kwon said to her while giving her an outfit to change into. 

Then our eyes met, instantly starting a staring contest. We stared until my assistant called my name. "Tiffany? Miss Hwang! Helllooo?"

"...Yeah?" I replied looking away from her and at him.

He pointed at her and smiled. "She's the model."

"I can see that." She still looks the same, maybe a little more beautiful. "..What's your name?" I asked, even though I already knew.

She glanced at me, I could see that there was pain in her eyes, as if I had forgotten her. "Jessica, Jessica Jung." She answers.

"It's...nice to meet you." I smiled. "You too." She replied.

"Okay, Okay let's get you into this outfit now can we?" Jo Kwon showed her the way to the dressing room.

As she walked passed me. I whispered to her. "You're still beautiful."

"Keep moving." I said as I continuously snapped pictures of her. "Could you smile a little more?"

She stared at me, expressionless. "Tiff..."

I removed the camera away from my face and looked at her directly. "I don't have time, can we get this done quickly?"

She ignored me. "Tiff... I missed you."

I really wanted to say that I missed her too, but she already knows that, doesnt she?

"Jessica, Lets talk after were done, okay?" I started to take pictures of her again. "Smile."

She refused to smile for me. I sighed. "Jessica...."

"This was your dream right?" She gave me a sad smile. 

"This?" I questioned.

"Being a photographer." She said.

"Yeah, but there was something missing." I told her. "So it's not what I wanted." 

"What?"

I walked up to her. "Is this what you wanted? Is this what you went to America for?"

She nods. "Yeah, but it seems like I was missing something as well."

I smiled and closed the gap between our lips, it was short but it was what made her smile. "I missed you too."

"Now smile for me." I walked back to the position I was in before. She did as I told her and smiled.

"You know, you look even more beautiful when you're smiling." 

"I know." She smirked.