I'm not Jealous!

Seven Miss Gangster And One Cool Daddy!

In the studio

  After you tired practice, you asked Yoona to take a break for a while.  While you all relax, suddenly someone was knocking on the door. "Annyeonghaseyo!" The person greeted. "Annyeonghaseyo!", You all respond. Apparently the person is a woman. " Do you have  seen Zico oppa?, I want to see him". "We did not see him yet, maybe he will come later", Yoona replied. "Anyway if ,he has come later, ask him meet me at the cafeteria". You are all nodded."Goodbye". "Goodbye". You reply. * Who is this woman? * You wonder about her. After about 1 hour you practice, finally Block B had come to the studio. "Excuse us for being late!". Zico to apologize to you all. You gave him dissatisfied facial. "You  asked me to come early, but you who ended up came late". He looked down, ashamed. " It okay, let's continued the practice. You are my bestfriend right?" You said as you tapped his back. He smiled at you for your kind heart. "Oh, just now there is a girl looking for you earlier here. Perhaps, she's your friend?" You said while walking with him. "Friends? How her look?". Now he was asking you. "She's tall, beautiful, brown eyes and brown hair."* She is Jooryi *. Zico thought. "She has said that she wants to meet you in the cafeteria." "I have to go there now, you tell others okay?'' Before you could say anything, he had already left the studio.* Aish.. This guy are very annoying!*. "Where is Zico?" Kyung asked you. " He went to the cafeteria to meet his friend". You pointed your finger to the downstairs. " It okay then. Let's go practice!" He wrapped his arm around your neck and walked towards them. 

 

In the cafeteria,

    "Hey!" Zico shouted and waved at Jooryi. He went to her table and took a chair next her then sat on it. "It been a while right, Zico oppa?" She giggled at Zico and pulled his hand . " Yeah, it been a while. Since the last time we met at the park. How about your life now?" Zico took his phone. " Nothing happen to my life. My life went boring after I need to separated with you for 2 years". She made a sad face infront him. " You need to focus on your studies. You want to enter a good school right?" He patted her head softly." But how I can focus my studies if, my step brother not being my side all this while". Now she pouted like a baby. " It okay, I have some works here. You knew right? I am an idol now"." All right, I understood about your works but promised me you will never ignore me!". " Arasso, I will never ignore you. I need to go now, I have  some work to be done, see you later at home okay?" Before he left her, he gave her a kiss on her forehead. " Bye Zico oppa!" She waved at him and smiled. * My Zico oppa will always be with me. I will never let him be with another girl except me* She giggled by herself. 

In the studio,

   "Let take a break" B-Bomb shouted. "Arghhh... This is very deabak! I am very tired". You heared Sohui lament. "If you tired, you can tell Cho PD, that you want to resign. And you can stay at home then you will die''. You gave her a scary stare." You know what noona, suddenly I don't feel tired anymore". She quickly stood up and ran away from you because she knew that the scary stare is a first warning from you before you beat her up. While you were drinking, someone opened the door. Appearance the person was Zico. "You're back". You greet him. "Yeah, I'm back. How the training? Everything went well without me?". "Yup, everything is fine without you. "So,you've found your girlfriend?" Suddenly you asking him that question. *Uh, what I've said?!* "Er .. my girlfriend .. no .. she just my step sister". "Wait up, why did you asked me that question? Are you jealous of her?" You face already became red."No.. I not jealous.. I just asking". " Your face became much red now. "It true! I knew it true.. If it not true that you were jealous of her then why your face became red?" He pointed to your face. " Em.. I... I need to go! My sister called me!" You ran away from him before he could ask you more question.* She are jealous with Jooryi. I think I need to let her jealous first. I loves she being like that*.  Zico smiled by himself