The introduction of one relationship

Seven Miss Gangster And One Cool Daddy!

"Ah, I so tired!" You lament. "At least I can ran away from that cazy man". "YEAH!" You shouted in victory. *Now where is my very very luck siblings? They alway go to good places wihout me*. You looked for them in the airport. Untill you found them in a toys shop. "Watcha doing?" You tapped Yoona's back. "Oh it you! I almost have a heart attack! I just looking a present for Sohui. Tomorrow is her birthday"."I don't want to buy her a present it just waste my time only. I need to buy a gift sanitary and I need to wrap it later.". " So what we can do for her then?" She asked you for a reverse. " I suggest, we bring a restaurant for a dinner today". "It sounds great! So, do you know what kinds of food she likes?" You nodded. "So, I guess it okay then. Don't dissapoint her okay!" She gave you a warning. "Okay madam!"  You stood like a soldier. "Now let look for father, maybe he already arrived here". You and anothers followe her. (Sohui not there, she went to toilet).

Meanwhile in Block B's apartment,

"Finally we reached at the apartment!" U-Kwon shouted. He and B-Bomb quickly entered their room and jumped onto the soft bed. Zico took his hello kitty stuffs and put them neatly in the rack. When he was busy arranged his belongings, suddenly someone knock the door. "Hello Zico hyung, It me P.O". "What you want my favourite maknae?" He spoke softly. "I actually want to ask you a question hyung". P.O looked down. "What your question? Come on just say it". "Are you crazy, hyung?" P.O looked straight to Zico 's face. Zico quickly stood up. "Wh..what  you do..ing hyung?". Zico took his Hello Kitty pillow and smacked P.O head. "Hyung what you tried to do?! You second person smacked me today". Zico put back his pillow. "You deserved it! You likes to ask your hyungs stupid questions. It no way, I became crazy! What make you think like that?". "I saw you spoke with someone or some girls in the plane so I asked you with who you spoke with but you just said you spoke with your mystery girlfriend". "HAHAHA~". Zico's laugh full in the room. "Yah, P.O you don't need to thik about it, actually I just joked with you. I just spoke with my fan only. You do not need to worry about it". "Oh, I see. Thank you hyung because be honest with me. I going to tell Taeil hyung about this!" P.O went out happily and called Taeil to tell him. *Sorry P.O, I have to lie you. Even I tell you, you won't understand about it*. Zico continued his works. "Taeil hyung!" P.O called Taeil. "Yes, P.O". " I knew with who Zico hyung  spoke with in the plane". " See. I told you he not crazy then with who he spoke with?''. " He just spoke with a fan only actually". " That alright then, you better get ready, MTV can attack us anytime from now". "Okay boss!". Suddenly someone opened their apartment door." Hello!" the noona greeted them. "Hello!" They greeted. "Tonight, we will go out for a walk in a night market and we also will play some games okay?". "Okay!" They all looked excited with the news. "Alright, you guys get ready quickly, we will leave in 30 minutes from now!". They all rushed dressed up. 

In the night market,

"Arghh! Noona, no way you only brought me to a night market?". "Can you wait little bit longer Sohui, we will reach to your very special place soon". Gyuri calmed his down. "Yeah whatever noona, maybe you guys just played a prank on me". Sohui made her sad face. "Here it is, we already reached at the special place!". You shouted. "Happy birthday to Sohui! Happy birthday to Sohui!" Ailin and Yoorim brought out the big cake. " Sohui, make a wish first before you blow off the candles". * I wish father and my siblings always in good condition and I also wish my siblings can get their boyfriends quickly, I don't want they become spinsters*. As soon as Sohui blew off the candles, someone opened the room door. " Where is Kim family?". "Oh no, Fire Dogs is here! You guys run quickly! Yoorim shouted quietly. You, Ailin and Sohui go to the night market togeher. You ran as quickly as you can because you can't fight with them wihout any weapons.

At the present, Block B were also busy,

"Guys, how about we play a game?". "What kind of game noona?" P.O asked his PD noona. "We will play,''Don't laugh game!". You guys need to choose one person and make the person laugh. First we need to play  rock,paper and scissors game to choose who will become the target. The loser will be entertained by the winner". She gave her long speech. "Okay, let get start!". When they all playing the game. You, Sohui and Ailin were ran at them. In the middle of run, Sohui accidently fell onto the ground in front one of MTV's camera because her shoelaces were untie. "Sohui! Quickly get up now! They will catch us!" Ailin and you tried to get her up again but failed because her leg was sprained. "They were here, bos!" Those gangster already arrived at them. All Block B and the cameramen just stood where they were standing. People in the night market ran away from them but some of them recording the scene. "Well,well,well. So, you guys are Geunseuk's daughters right? You must know me, I am your father's biggest rival in Japan". "I don't give a damn about what you were said". You have spoken coldly. "What a vile mouth you have just like your mother", he said as he caught your mouth. Zico who already knew you, want to step up and just punch that guy but he can't do anything, he still an idol to do such a thing. "STOP IT REN! Don't you dare to touch my sister!" Sohui shouted at the man. The man named Ren now turned his attention to Sohui. He was walking slowly step by step to Sohui. Sohui was slowly walking backward. As fast as light, Ren took Sohui's hand and kissed it. "You know what, I think i already in love with you, little girl". He smiled sweetly but he still a devil. Sohui quickly took her hand back. "No way, I will love you! Your age just as same as my father. You just deserves to become my uncle, !". Block B and the MTV workers still don't do anything they just watching you guys like they watching a movie. Ren liftt his hand to punch Sohui but you can block his hand quickly. "She not your opponent, your real opponent is me!". He took out his weapon( a sword) and started to attack you. You can avoid for the the first attack but maybe you you not very lucky later. You fought with Ren and your siblings ( Sohui and Ailin) fought with Ren's men. For many timesyou avoid, lastly you got hurt by him. Zico as he saw your hand bleeding, he quickly ran towards you. "Are you okay my mystery miss?". He strongly ripped his shirt and wrapped up your hand from bleeding. "I..I fine you who should take care with yourself first, em.. mister". You tried to look who helped you. You shocked like you going get a heart attack right there. * He is the guy who likes to hit me*. "Do you know me miss?" He sweetly smiled at you . You almost fall onto his smile untill you forgot you got a fight to do. "GET DOWN!". You pulled Zico down as a guy tried to stab him. He got saved but now you who through a lot of pain. *Damn, why I saved him?!* "Are you okay?!" Zico got up and get you. "Are you blind or you really a dumb?! Don't you see me in pain? Of course I not okay!". Sohui stop fighting and ran over you. "Noona, you need go to hospital quickly!". Ailin finished all of the men by herself first then she go over you. "Don't you dare to ask me for fight again, YOU FOOL!" Ailin shouted before she go to you. "Yah, ~~, you need go to hospital right now!". "But we want to go there with what?". You asked her. "It okay, I can send you there, anyway you already saved me". You just followed him because you can't stand in pain. All Block B still can't believe about what they just saw. Zico dragged them one by one into the van with MTV workers.

In a hospital,

The doctor came out after finished check you up. "How her condition, doctor?". Zico said as he saw the doctor came out.  " She will be fine later. She just need some rest". "Thank you doctor". Zico sounds grateful with that news. The doctor just nodded and walked away. "Wait up, I still confused why you look very care about my ~~ noona? Do you have any relationship with her?". Sohui asked Zico. "I am your sister fan only". "Yo..You her fan? Bwahahah~ Not in a milion years I heared a person like you fanboying her". While Block B and your sisters were talking, you came out from the room with a nurse. "Watcha doing?". You greeted them. "Hello noona!". Sohui and Ailin greeted you happily. "Why you guys were very happy?" You asked them as you never see them in this happiness before. "Of course we were happy, you were saved from the stabbed". You just smiled. "Em.. Miss, may I know your name?". "Yo...You?" You seemed shocked again. " Yes it me Zico! Now can't I know your name? I begging you". He knelt down to plead your name. "Yah, get up people are staring at you. Fine, my name is Kim~~!". After you told him your name, you walked away with Sohui and Ailin. "Before you return to your home, may I know your address?" Zico now asked for your address. " I stayed at a apartment in Downtown". "I stayed at there too, maybe I can visit you". "Whatever, now let me go". Zico let your hand go from him. You, Sohui and Ailin walked back and left them behind. " Now where we need to go hyung?", P.O asked. "Now we go back home first tomorrow we will ask them to edit the scene at the night market". "Oh, okay hyung". They walked to their van at the parking lot and returned home.

 

Sorry the story bad =( I don't have enough imagination when I making this chapter. I will work harder in the next chapters =). And also please give your comments.