Torture Before Eyes

Seven Miss Gangster And One Cool Daddy!

09/3/1999 - This is a very heavy rain day. Strom crashing everywhere. This rain can cause fear to each people. At this moments a family are fighting for their lives. 7 little girls and their father were hiding for their lives. Seeing their mother's hands burnt by the bad gangsters were very terrible moments for them. They all cried to see their mother like that. They still too young to accept that. "Oh, my girls please don't cry anymore". Geunseuk tried to stop their cry. He can't stand seeing his daughters cry because his daughters tears falling can driving he crazy. His wife, Minyoung is being treating like animal by Geunseuk's enimies to save Geunseuk and her children. Geunseuk is a great gangster, many his enimies want he to dead. So, they attacked him when he with his family at home.  He can't do anything but just seeing his wife like that. Their number too many than him, alone. "Where is your husband?!" One of them asked Minyoung. "I..I don't know where he went to". " I ask you once again, where is your husband or". "Or what?" Minyoung against him. "Or say goodbye to your damn hands". Minyoung seem scared with him but she still stubborn to tell him. "Like i said , I don't know where the hell he went to with my children!" For a mother to 7 children, she had a very foul mouth. "What a very foul mouth you have". The guy cut her hand. *, my wife is in pain! Damn the guy!* Geunseuk cursed the guy. "Dad, what wrong?" His little daughter asked. " Nothing, honey. Now just stay back with your sisters". His daughter nodded. * I still need to wait they arrive but what the hell they are so late?* Geunseuk can't stand when his wife groaned in pain in front him but he can't do anything. 

  After a very long time finally, they have arrvived. "Geunseuk, do you okay? Dongmin, Geunseuk's best friend asked him. "What the heck you asked me if I alright, of course I not alright! Tell them to my children to car quickly and save my wife too". Dongmin nodded. They fighting all out to save Minyoung who still groan in pain on the ground. When all finished, he quickly ran to Minyoung. "Honey, hang on. The ambulance is coming to save you". " I th..think, I can't hang on much longer. "Minyoung, cut the crap now! You will save because I can't raise our children all by myself". " I really can't make it. If I have gone, please don't find anyone to place me in your heart". " I swear only you are my one and only in my heart untill world ends, baby". " I tired, let me go now please....". I..I will let you go, darling, I will miss you. "I want you to know th..that I never regret ma..married wi..with you. She put her head on Geunseuk's chest and close her eyes. For a gangster maybe it little bit weird to cry but Geunseuk cried when she close her eyes. * I will take a revenge for you and I will teach our daugthers to pay the  revenge*

After a decade,

    Many years have past, those little girls have became beautiful girls now. Gyuri and Yoona now became very good sniper trained by their father. Shinhye is good making some weapons and some bombs teached by Geunseuk too. Yoorim is a hacker, she can hack any government important files. You, Ailin and Sohui became  great fighters. Although you guys are girls but you all can defeat 10 guys all alone. You guys master of course, Geunseuk. Now you and your sibling stayed in Korea and your father is in Japan. You all will visit him in Japan soon.