We meant to be together

Seven Miss Gangster And One Cool Daddy!

   "You sleepyhead wake up!" in very cold morning you already got scolded by Yoona. "I woke up, woke up!" *Aish.. I just got a best dream* "Now, you better get ready because father will back any seconds from now!" You lazily walked into the bathroom and took a bath. You just wear very simple dress and went down to the living room." So, all are here? Shall I begin our discussion now?" You all just nodded. "Our discussion now is about .... LOOKING FOR JOB!". "LOOKING WHAT DAD?" You shouted as you  not believe what your father has said. " I said you guys will looking for a job soon. It because I will leave you all for 2 weeks by yourself. I really need to go back to  Korea and when I back here, I wil take you all too". "But why dad it just for two weeks? You can leave us some money". Yoona who always not talk back now open . " I will not give you guys any money even one cent. You guys need to look your money  to survive. Till then bye!" Geunseuk took his bags and got into the car. "DAD WAIT!" Before you say anything he already left. *Oh God why I have a very lucky dad like him?* " So what we want to do Yoona?'' Gyuri started her disccusion with Yoona. " I think we better look for work now or we can sit here starve to death". "Ah......Why did dad do this?" Yoorim lament. "Dad can be very cruel sometimes". Ailin said as she not satisied about your dad. "So guys, now let go out and look for some work before we death in here". You guys got ready and go to town looking for work. You all can't find any work at all. It maybe because you all too young and still studies. But aventually you all got a job after went a audition to became a dance group for a celebrity. You and another need to meet the celebrity that will work together with you. " This is the group that you need to work together. They are Block B". The PD noona introduce them to you. "Annyeonghaseyo!" They bow in front you all. When they got up, you realized who are they. "Noona they are celebrity" Sohui whispered to you. " I will leave you guys alone to get along together okay!". The PD noona left you all with Block B. You don't know how to start a conversation, so they started first. We met again right?" Zico cheered you up. "Umm.. right". You slowly aswered his question. "You know what? You as sweet as our first met". *What? I'm sweet?* "I am a sweet person,haha! You know what? I am a tomboy! You knew how to make me smile". You tried to deny about what he said. Before he wanted to reply, Ailin and Sohui pretended cough to get you and Zico attention. Oh, I am sorry. This my family. That is Yoona, Yoorim, Gyuri, Shinhye, Sohui and Ailin. we are Kim family". " And us are Block B. I is Zico leader and composer. On my left are B-Bomb hyung, Teail hyung and Kyung". They waved at you. On my right are P.O, U-Kwon and Jaehyo hyung". So, what should I call you?" Sohui asked him." When I looked at you guys profile, some of you are younger than us and older than us, so if you younger than us call us oppa or name and if you older just call  our name". Zico clearly explained at you. " But if you, I want you to call me oppa". Zico showed his devil smile close to your face. You are shorter than him so he need to bent little bit to close at your face. " I will never call you "oppa", Woo Jiho". You pushed he away from you. " Now  can't we start our practice?'' Yoona tried to avoid you from fight. When you all practice "Tell Them" and "Freeze" dance, Yoorim accidently made a wrong move and almost fall but U-Kwon quickly snatch her. In that awaken moments, Shinhye pushed away U-Kwon from her. "Yah, what you doing?!" U-Kwon just quiet when Shinhye yelled him. "Noona, enough of it. He do not do anything to me". Yoorim tried to talk with her. "I sorry for my sister behaviour". " It okay, I knew you are her sister of couse she mad I touched you. Let's continued with the practice". This time Yoorim be more careful so U-Kwon do not need to save her again. The practice continued until sunset. " Ah.. I so tired". "Hey ~~, I never thought someone like you can dance". Zico teased you. "What you think only celebrity can dance? Many people can dance better than you all". He laugh at your words. From that you likes chatting with Zico. He maybe a bit crazy and his jokes sometimes rough but he friendly person. At 8.45 P.M, you all go out from that studio and wanted to pick a taxi. "~~-ah!" You turned back when you heard someone called your name. * Oh, it Jiho*. What you want from me Jiho?". "What you just called me Jiho?! I already said to you, that you need to call me Zico oppa not Jiho". "Whatever JIHO!". You made fun of him. "I want your numbers that all". '' For what?", you confussed." It easier to  ask you come over studio". " Alright this is my numbers ~~~(Your numbers). Now let me go home to rest". You walked away and got into the taxi. Zico helped you to close the door. You waved at him and him waved at you too. * I just realized that he very cute too* You think about him all the way back. When you back, you got a message from someone. *Who is this* You opened up the message.

Unknown

Annyeonhaseyo ~~! You already back home? I already missed you here. I have back at my apartment. Now I want to sleep. I hope you get some sweet dream about me (>_<). And I want you to know that we meant to be together.

     You didn't reply his message. But you just giggled by yourself in your room. * I wonder how someone like him can missed someone like me. I don't know what special about me* You kept thinking about it until you fall asleep in your bed. Next morning, while you were sleeping, someone send you a text.

Unknown

Are you already woke up? Do you know I dream something about you last night.(^_^) I will tell you about the dream when you arrive at studio. I want you to eat you breakfast well.

*He is really something* You smiled by yourself again. You quickly go into the bathroom and took bath today you wearing something much special yesterday. Then, you went down to take your breakfast.  Today you can't wait to go for work. And to meet your new bestfriend (Zico).