I Love You

Fluffy Hanchul Oneshots

After a long day Heechul lead Hankyung to their shared room. Hankyung followed without question because he was to tired to fight back.

"Hannie sit down."

"Chullie is there something wrong?" Hankyung asked worriedly.

"Hannie, you know I love you right" Heechul said as he took Hankyung's hands in his own.

"Of course Chullie."

Heechul gave him a small smile and pulled him into a hug. Hankyung seemed surprised at first but then relaxed in his lover's arms.

"I love you so much Hankyung." Heechul grip tighten around Hankyung.

They just sat their for what seemed like hours, just holding each other close.

Heechul's hand went to the back of Hankyung's head and guided his head closer until their lips touched.

Hankyung wraped his arms around Heechul's waist.

Soon they pulled away to catch their breath.

They were both smiling like idiots, but they could care less. As long as they had each other they will be fine.

Heechul put his arms around Hankyung's waist. Hankyung looked up to find Heechul smriking at him.

"C-Chullie? What are yo-"

Hankyung never was able to finish his sentence because Heechul laid down on the bed pulling Hankyung with him.

"Chullie?" Hankyung asked with his face all red.

"Sleep Hannie, it was a long day."Heechul said smiling warmly at him. He peck Hankyung's forehead.

Hankyung's eyes slowly slipped close. Heechul ran his hand through his lover's hair, smiling to himself.

'I will love you forever, Hankyung.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this update took a long time, I had alot of things happening in my life.

But I can update more now ~(^O^~)

Hope you enjoyed

Fluffy~