Right Here

Fluffy Hanchul Oneshots

It was a quiet night for Heechul and Hankyung, well not really due to the thunderstorm raging outside.

The rest of Super Junior were out eating together, leaving the two best friends home alone.

Hankyung was in the kitchen making their dinner, Heechul was in the living room watching TV. Heechul got bored of what he was watching and flipped to a different channel. A loud rumble vibrated the house, suddenly, a high pitch squeak rang out form the kitchen. 

Heechul was up in a mere second, running to the kitchen. He was met with the sight of Hankyung on the ground with his hands covering his ears.

A small whimper left Hankyung's lips.

Heechul made his way over to Hankyung, crouching next to him.

He could see the tears coming from Hankyung's eyes.

"Hannie, look at me." He did what he was told.

But when he saw the frightened look in the younger's eyes, he felt his heart brake.

He pulled the crying boy into  his arms and held him as tight as he could.

"Shh, its ok. I'm here, its ok."

The younger wrapped his arms around Heechul's neck, and continued to cry into his neck.

"Shhh, I'm here now."

'I'm right here and I'm never going to leave.'

__________________________________

Yay 3 chapter is up \(*O*)/

I know its a bit shorter then the others but I sadly need to deal with midterms T_T

But anyway hope you enjoyed ~(^O^~)

~Fluffy