Protecting You

Fluffy Hanchul Oneshots

"Hannie, Hannie wake up." This is very surprising, we have no schedules today, but Hankyung is the only one not up.

"Hannie, you have to get you. People are hungry!"

"Have Ryeowook cook something." He sounded very tired. 

I pulled the covers off of him, only to have him moan at the loss of the blanket. When I pulled him up by his arm he didn't fight back.

"Hannie, look at me." 

When he didn't, I turned his head, he was sweating all over. His eyes were glazed over, making them unreadable.

"Hannie, what's wrong?" He looked at me in a way that made me what to hold him and never let go.

"I don't feel well." He let out a moan when I put my hand on his forehead.

"You're burning up! How long have you felt like this?" Due to my outburst, the other members come though the door.

"What's wrong?!?" Leeteuk yelled as he came to Hankyung's side.

"He's burning up." I told Leeteuk what was wrong and he order everyone to do something that will help Hankyung.

After eating some soup and sleeping for an hour, I came into his room and sat on his bed.

"Hannie, Hannie, wake up." As he got up, I noticed that he was crying.

"Hannie what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He looked so vulnerable.

"I-I had a ni-nightmare." Hankyung stared to cry again. I pulled him into a hug.

"Shh, you're ok now. I'm here." He started to cry even harder.

"Don't ever leave me!" Hankyung put his arm around my neck.

"Shh, its ok, you're fine now, I'm here to protect you"

I continued to hold Hankyung there, letting him cry.

'Its ok now Hannie, I'm here, forever protecting you.'

___________________________________________________________

AN: Yay I got the first chapter up. Sorry it was late. I forgot I had ACT testing, and then I got sick.

But I all better. Hope you enjoyed this.

~Fluffy <3