Watching Over You

Fluffy Hanchul Oneshots

I honestly have no idea how I ended up in this situation, one minute  I was sitting in a empty dorm and the next I'm carrying a drunk Hankyung.

Leeteuk called me to have me pick Hankyung up. On the drive home he kept saying how much he loves me, which made my face go bright red.

After somehow getting Hankyung into the dorm I set him down on the couch, but when I turned to leave he grab my arm and was all but begging on his knees for me to stay with him. The look he was giving me was too much for me to handle.

We were watching a movie on TV when Hankyung's head fell from my shoulder to my lap.

To say I was just red was an understatement, I was a big bright tomato.

My eyes went away from the movie to the cute sleeping boy on my lap.

He looked so peaceful, like he didn't have a care in the world.

A piece of hair fell in front of his eyes, I moved it out of the way so I could stare at his beautiful face.

When I saw his eyes open slowly I felt my face go redder.

"H-hyung?" He yawned and cutely rubbed his eyes.

"Did you have a good nap?" He seems to be sober now.

He slowly nodded his head then placed his head back on my lap and fell asleep again.

I continued to watch him sleep with a smile on my face.

I cupped his cheek with my hand and slowly turned his face upward.

I leaned down and gentle kissed his soft lips.

'I'm right here, forever watching over you and I'm never leaving.'

___________________________________________________________________________

4 chapter is up yay

Thank you everyone for subscribing and commenting on this story, it means a lot *starts to cry*

Hope you enjoyed <3

Fluffy~