Couple Day

It's Not My Fault, This Is Love's Fault

 

Yoona POV

"Um... Yoona. Actually what happen with you? You do not seem excited. You can tell me. Now there are no Sooyoung and Jessica" said Yuri after we arrived at the Pet Shop. No way could I tell her. Yuri I'm sorry, I lied. But this is all I do for you because I don’t want to hurt you. Sorry. I told myself. "Looks like I'm a little dizzy. But I still really strong Yuri.You just take it easy" I lied and then smile. "You're not good at lying Yoona and I know that... Did... you jealous? To Sooyoung and Sica?" she asked directly, without further ado. I could see the pain from her eyes. I... unable to lie anymore. "Sorry Yuri. I'm jealous.But I'm sure if it was jealous because I felt I was no longer the only one who is close to Sooyoung. Well… It's all because so far only I close to her. So I'm sure that feeling will disappear soon. Believe me, Yuri. Please" I replied at length as I’m pleaded with Yuri and show my aegyo.

Yuri POV

I sighed and looked toward Yoona who was showing her aegyo. Who wouldn't yield to hers aegyo? Without showing that aegyo, she already seen cute. Yahh... I practically melted. And without thinking I nodded my head. What a beautiful and cute girlfriend "So do you forgive me Yuri?" she asked. "Of course" I replied casually as if nothing happened. She and I were traveling around the Pet Shop. "What animals do you like Yoona?" I asked. "Um... I'm like a bear" she replied. "Mwo (What)? Bear is creepy" I said. "But she looks good for a cuddle. Like you" she said then hugged me. My goodness. This girl. I was holding her back. "What animal do you like Yuri?" she asked after releasing her arms. "Rabbit" I smiled. "Why?" she asked again. "Because the rabbit is aegyo. As you are also aegyo" I was pinching her cheek gently and smiled. She held my hand in her cheek then smiled back. After a few moments... "Yoona, we have walk around this Pet Shop. Now, where do we go?" I asked. "I don’t know. Wherever you want Yuri" she replied. "All right. Hmm... Let's think. Oh... I know. Come with me" I asked her. "Okay. Where are we go?" she asked. I just shut up and smile at her. We also walked. I took her hand.

Sooyoung POV

Having arrived at the mall, I'm split up with Yoona and Yuri. "Ah… ice cream cafe" I said when I saw there is a cafe that sells ice cream. Sica just shook her head and smiled. I also bought two ice creams there. "I ordered a strawberry ice cream and a chocolate ice cream" I said to the waitress after occupying one of the tables by Sica in front of me. "All right. Please wait a minute" she replied. "Sooyoung, do you remember? Taste of my favorite ice cream?" Jessica asked me. "Of course. Your favorite is chocolate ice cream" I replied.Sica just smiled and nodded. Not long after, the ice creams we order were coming. While eating, we chatted as usual. We had finished eating. "Well Sooyoung, now where we want to go?" Sica asked me. "Game center" I said immediately. "All right let's go" said Sica.

Author POV

At Game Center. "What do you want to play Sica?" Sooyoung asked Jessica. "I don’t know. I don’t really understand the game. You're the champion" said Sica. "What if we are fishing a doll?" Sooyoung bargaining."All right. But I think we should buy some ticket first" Sica said."Yes, well let's go" They both went to the cashier and then buy some tickets. After buying tickets,Sooyoung and Jessica go to the game they want to play. "Ahhh.... Kyeopta (Cute). Can you take that one Sooyoung?" Sica said pointing at a doll-shaped sitting cat with the base color is light brown with dark brown stripes. "I'll turn down your request, Princess" said Sooyoung. Jessica's cheeks blushed. Only with one ticket, Sooyoung managed to take a doll that Sica want. "Which one else Princess?" Sooyoung asked. "Any one Sooyoung. Originally I was to take this" Sica said, hugging her stuffed cat. Sooyoung just shook her head. Before Sooyoung tried to take the doll again, someone called her. "Hey Sooyoung!" 

Who's the person ?

What did she/he want ?

You will know at next chapter :) .

Keep reading don't forget to comment and subscribe .