Who Is She

It's Not My Fault, This Is Love's Fault

Jessica's POV

"Hey Sooyoung!" shouted someone, though not too hard to call Sooyoung. Sooyoung that want to play before looked at that person. "Tiffany-ah" she was surprised and then hugged the girl. Tiffany? Who is she? I thought. "Sooyoungie, I miss you. Long time no see. Hmm... About 2 years" she replied then hugs Sooyoung back. Sooyoungie? "Yes Tiffany. I also miss you" said Sooyung. I just froze in my place. Don’t know what to do. My heart is sick at the sight. I felt this feeling before. I then called Sooyoung weak. "Soo... Sooyoung" But she didn’t hear me. She was deep in conversation with that people named Tiffany. I tried calling her again this time with a little hard. "Sooyoung" She glanced briefly and smiled and went back to chat with Tiffany. Finally I gave up and then walked to the toilet without tell Sooyoung. I was holding back my tears and I will spill it until reach the toilet. How important Tiffany until Sooyoung ignored me? I thought again. I half ran to the toilet and... Bruk! I hit someone. Damn.

Yuri POV

We walk to bookstore. Because I'm sure Yoona liked the book and she could find a good book. Then... Bruk! Someone bumped into me. Yoona was shocked. The woman lifted her head and it turns out that person was Jessica. She looked very sad and she is also seen being back tears. "Jessica, what's wrong with you?" Yoona asked. Her face seemed very worried. "Where is Sooyoung? She is with you, right?" I asked later. "We better talk in the car" Jessica said. I and Yoona nodded our heads. Arriving in the car, Jessica told us everything. She cried for her story, about 10 minutes. She expressed her frustration to us all. After the tears subsided, she fell silent. "Yuri, Yoona, did I’m too much? Jealous of all that?" she asked us. I can only shake my head. Then Yoona answered "Absolutely not Sica. You were not excessive. That's your right if you want jealous" God. How good is my girlfriend? She was very caring to everyone. "Well we better call Sooyoung then we go home, we must resolve all" I said. Then Sica interrupted. "Don’t! Don’t call Sooyoung. I want to know. How long she'll forget me" she replied. "Okay" I said.

Sooyoung POV

I'm in fun talk with Tiffany so when Sica called me, I just smiled at her. I haven’t been met with Tiffany. Already 2 years. I really miss her. When I want to introduce Tiffany with Jessica, I saw Sica was gone. Where is she? Does she go to the toilet? I thought. I looked at the clock. It’s 30 minutes since the last time Sica called me. I immediately panicked. Tiffany saw me panic and then asked "What happen to you Sooyoung? You look so worried" she asked. "Of course I'm very worried. My girlfriend lost somewhere" I said, looking toward the entrance. Wishing she was there. Tiffany looks confused. "So... She's your girlfriend?" she asked. I nodded and stared at her. "What’s wrong?" I asked back. "It's okay. She is beautiful. Her face was cute" said Yuri then showed her eye smile that could melt a lot of men. I just grinned. Then I become panic again. I held out my mobile phone to Tiffany. Tiffany gives gaze 'for what' and I replied. "Enter your phone number so I can call you" She was pressing a few numbers and then gives back my mobile phone. "Well, it looks like I have to go Tiff. Next time I’ll introduce you to Jessica, my girlfriend" She just smiled. I also ran towards the entrance and waved my hand to her.I look to the left and right. Hoping to find Jessica. But apparently she does not exist everywhere. I also decided to call her. Unanswered. I tried it again. Remain unanswered. Finally I was called Yuri. "Yeoboseyo (Hello). Where are you Yuri? Jessica disappeared. Are you with her?" I asked in a row. Yuri then replied "We're back. And Jessica with me. You'd better hurry home" she replied coldly. "O... Okay" I immediately ran outside the mall. Then, after arriving outside the mall, I boarded a taxi and headed straight for Yuri's house. 20 minutes later, I was up to. There is traffic jam, so I got home a little longer. I opened the door and enter into it. I saw Yuri, Yoona and Jessica were sitting, chatting. But their conversation stopped when they saw me enter. I looked at Sica. She... looks like it had been crying. Then Yoona told me to sit. I was walking toward her seat. Once seated, I looked surprised to them all. What happen to them?

Author POV

It was there they sat together in the uncertainty about someone named Tiffany. "What is this?And why did you disappear Sica?" Sooyoung asked. The others just fell silent. "Hey. I asked you" said Sooyoung again. "You yourself, what do you do with someone named Tiffany?" asked Jessica."Yes, who is she?" Yoona asked later. Yuri just stared to Sooyoung. Sooyoung was silent. Rather confused. "Can you explain to us about who was Tiffany? And what's your relationship with her? How important is she until you ignored Jessica?" asked Yuri.

Who is Tiffany?

Did Sooyoung like her or Tiffany like her?

Or it's just something unexpected?

Wait in chapter 12 ~

Don't forget to comment and subscribe :) .