My Lovely Friend As My Love

It's Not My Fault, This Is Love's Fault

Sooyoung POV

My name is Choi Sooyoung. Today I went to my beloved school, Love School after the summer holiday of approximately 3 months. "Sooyoung !!!!" someone yelled at me. Turns out it is Yoona, my bestfriend. "Hi Yoona. I miss about you" I said to her spoiled. "also miss you Sooyoung" she said. Glad to hear that she said she miss me too. Yeah you want to know? I love her. Oyes I forgot to tell, my school was divided into 2 buildingsNamely the building of men and women building. So many students in my school are biual, yes including me and Yoona"Yoona, how about after school today we went for a walk. I want to spend time with you" I asked her so that I could with her today"I'm sorry Sooyoung. You only one minute late from Yuri. She had asked me first and I had agreed" Yoona said with a look of mock sorrow. . Yoona actually was like Yuri. She always told it to me but I'll never surrender to her. And it seems Yuri like Yoona too. KRINGGG. It's the schoolbell. It sounds really noisy until my eardrums burst wish. "Alright then. Bye Yoong" waved at her. "Bye Sooyoung" she replied. I ran to my class don't want to be punish. BRUKK! , what again? 

Jessica POV

Oh God! I must be late if I wait for Krystal. "Hurry up Krystal! I don't want to late" I yelled at her. "Wait onnie. I'll go down in two minutes" shouts from above. Ok I'm almost late. If omma and appa don't told me to wait for her, I'll left her. I ran in the school corridor and then .. BRUK! I hit someone. "Sorry" she said. when I saw her face "YOU!" Me and her yelling at the same time. "Do you have eyes?" I said sarcastically. "Ya! Jessica Jung. You someone who don't have eyes" she said aloud. Yes she is, Choi Sooyoung is my enemy. I never thought this would turn out this way. First, were bestiest and I really really love her. Now, we're never talk again. If we met, we always fighting. This is because I do that, that small mistake. 

I'll make it more long next chapter .