Painful Memories

It's Not My Fault, This Is Love's Fault

 

Flashback

Yuri POV

"Um... um... Sica, I wanted to ask you something" I asked this beautiful girl in front of me. "What is it Yuri?" she asked back. "Do you really love Sooyoung?" indeed it is a silly question but I can ask right? "Of course Yuri" she laughed. Actually I was hurt to hear it all. I love her so much but I knew that she loved Sooyoung. "Sica... I... I... I love you" my heart was beating three times faster than normal. I saw her face blushed with sweet. "But...but… I..." I could not help this feeling anymore. She not finished her word yet, but I've already pressed my lips to hers.

Jessica POV

Omo! What exactly Yuri did? Does she think before doing it? Why did she declare her feelings to me? Why should it now? As I already have Sooyoung. The questions were running through my brain. I let go of her kiss. She froze in place and then after a while we were in silence,she opened . "So... Sorry Sica, I... I do not mean to..."she stopped talking when she saw me crying. Neither do I understand why I was crying. "Please Sica, forgive me. I promise not to repeat it again. Please" she looked very serious when begged me. Do I have to forgive her? She is a very good friend for me, I've been friends with her since childhood. But...she's doing a very big mistake, she makes the one I love, Sooyoung really hate me. Yes, she saw the incident, all of them. After Yuri begged me, vaguely, I saw Sooyoung was staring at me and Yuri. Her gaze looks like the cynical, angry and... sad, very  sad.

Sooyoung POV

What the hell is this?! Yuri kissed Jessica?! Right on her lips?! And she knew if Jessica was my girlfriend. I was so hurt, my heart sick to see what happened. Jessica looked at me, she was seen crying. I walked toward them. "Soo... Sooyoung?! Since when have you been there?" Yuri asked, surprised. She seems very scared of me, it look from her eyes, she didn't dare to look at me. "Sooyoung, what you see isn’t like what you think. It is ..." PLAK!  Before Jessica completed her talk, I’ve slapped Yuri "Ya! Choi Sooyoung!Why you slap her?  Please forgive her. After all you know if in my heart there is only you. There are no more places for other people. You know that right?" What! Have I heard correctly? After Yuri kissed her, Jessica was able to tell me to forgive her What the ?! "Why you defend her? It's a reward because he had been kissing my girlfriend. No other person besides me who could kiss you. Because I'm just your boyfriend. So we BREAK UP NOW!" I spoke with her by inserting an emphasis on some words. After that, I leave them. I can hear that Jessica is crying.

Jessica POV

"Jessica, do you want me to drive you home?" Yuri asked me after I managed to stop the tears. "No. Thank you Yuri" I said. "All right then. Be careful" she said. "Oh yeah.Yuri, I beg you not to go near me first. I want to be alone and solve all my problems with Sooyoung" I said before walking home. "Hmm. All right" she answered my request. The answer sounded like concerns. The next day, I went to school with no spirit and often I'm daydreaming. Arriving at school, I saw Sooyoung. When I want to go to her, there are other people who first greeted her. "Hi Sooyoung!" turns out it’s Im Yoona, her best friend in class. "Hi Yoong" she said, not the spirit. "What's wrong with you?" Yoona asked, holding her hand on Sooyoung’s forehead. "Nothing" she replied, forcing a smile. “Okay than, let’s go to class. You don’t want to be punished right?” she asked Sooyoung. Then my eyes met with hers. You know what she did next? She... she kissed Yoona. On her cheek. Seeing it,my heart pierced as though using a very large needle, probably when the accident, Sooyoung also felt the same way like me. Worst maybe. The words which I have to apologize to Sooyoung disarray, shattered like broken glass. My defense wascollapsed, I ran to the toilet, locked the door and cry. Crying to dump all my sadness.Until breaktime I don't go out of the toilet.

End of Flashback