Unwanted Feeling

It's Not My Fault, This Is Love's Fault

 

Author POV

Watch is shown at 09.00 AM, but they all don’t wake up. Fortunately, today is Saturday. On Saturday, they don’t school. Not for a while, Yoona woke from her sleep. She then went to the bathroom to shower. After about 15 minutes, Yoona out of the shower. She then woke Yuri. "Hey Yuri, is already at 09.00 AM.  Come on wake up" Yuri then opened her eyes. She rubbed it, make sure if she was not dreaming. The figure in front her... Is she an angel? She thought. "Are... are you an angel?" she asked digress. Yoona blank briefly and then laughed. "Yuri... come on wake up. It's meYoona. Im Yoona" she said. Yuri then fully conscious. She laughed. "Sorry" Yuri said with a laugh. "Let's wake the others" Yoona said. "But I think I need a shower" said Yuri. "Oh yes. I’m forgotten" Yoona smile. Yuri takes a bath about 10 minutes. After that they walked to Soosica’s room.Inside the room,Sooyoung and Jessica are still asleep with Sooyoung hug Sica. Just like last night.Yoona then wake Sooyoung. "Hey Sooyoung, let's wake up" But Sooyung still asleep. Then Yuri shouted "Sica,I love you" Instantly, Sooyoung awake staring at Yuri with cruel eyes. "Don’t ever take her from me" she said sarcastically. Yuri laughed out loud. Sooyoung see it with gaping mouth."I'm just kidding Sooyoung. To make you wake up. After all I already have her" Yuri smiled, hugging Yoona. "Okay,okay.You two go down first. Prepare a meal for me. I'm very hungry. I will come down after wakeSica" Sooyoung said, put her hand on her stomach. "Well" replied YoonYul simultaneously.

Sica POV

I felt a hand on my shoulder. And I heard also a voice. "Sica, let's wake up. It was noon" the voice said.The voice was so gentle and so loving. I opened my eyes and I saw Sooyoung face right in front of my face."Morning Sooyoung" I said. "Morning Sica. Let's get up. It was noon. After that you must immediately shower" she said again. "All right" I get out of bed and then took a towel and headed to the bathroom. Not long, I'm out. When I want to talk, Sooyoung holding my hand "Sica,don’t leave me again" she said then hugged me. I was hugging her back. "It must Sooyoung. I’m sure" I answered confidently. We also go down while holding hands. Immediate Yoona and Yuri looked at us with a look of surprise. But it feels, it looks artificial. I'm sure they already know about this.

Sooyoung POV

"Can you take your eye off it?" I asked YoonYul who was watching me and Sica holding hand.They both shook their head. I just rolled my eyes. Then, I and Jessica were sitting at the dining table,side by side. While eating, we talked a lot. "So, what's the story?" Yoona asked suddenly. Yuri nodded. "What story?" Jessica asked innocently. "The story of last night" said Yuri. "Let me answer, Sica" I said to Jessica. She just nodded. "But.... You have to tell us first. Where are you guys last night?" Yoona and Yuri just stare at each other. "Should we tell it Yoona?" asked Yuri."Molla (I don't know)" Yoona answered. "If you don’t want to tell us, nor we won’t tell our stories.Right Sooyoung?" Sica asked me. I nodded my head. "All right. Okay" said Yuri and Yoona at last after they finished whispering. Then, they told where they went last night. After that, I and Sica told them what happening last night.

Yoona POV

"So, what will we do now?" I asked the others after eat. "I don’t know" said Sica. "Why not we go to the mall?" asked Yuri. "Good idea. Let's go now" Sooyoung replied with exited and then she took Sica’s hand. Yuri even holds my hand as well. I felt a little strange when seen Sooyoung hold Jessica's hand. Am I jealous? Do I like Sooyoung? Not... No way. It's really impossible. Come on Yoona eliminate those thoughts. Remember! You already have Yuri. Without realizing it, I'm banging my forehead by myself. "What's wrong Yoong?" Yuri asked as we walked toward the car. "Ah… No. Nothing"I replied. Yuri's face looked confused and then she just nodded. We went into the car. I sat in front with Yuri while Sooyoung and Jessica sat in the back. I looked through the car mirror, Jessica was holding Sooyoung’s hand. They look very happy. That feeling comes back again. And I tried to remove it again. Huft... I'm confused. I shouldn’t think about it. But it always comes out every feeling I saw them making out. Come Yoona. Don't worry about it. I thought in my heart.

Yuri POV

What's wrong with Yoona? Is she sick? She looks weird today. "Yoona, do you want to go home? You look unwell today" I asked her. I'm very worried. "Oh. I‘m okay Yuri. If with you" she replied then kissed my cheek. That success makes my cheeks red. Then Sooyoung with naughty cleared . Jessica laughed. Moments later, we arrived at our destination mall. We split up there. I was with Yoona and of course Sooyoung with Sica. "Where we want to go first Yoong?" I asked. "Hmm... I'm confused. How if we go to the Pet Shop?" she said. "All right. Come on. I took her hand then walked to Pet Shop. I'm still confuse about her. Should I ask her?

Is Yuri ask Yoona?

Is Yoona love Sooyoung? 

Will they be couple?

See at next chapter. 

Keep reading and don't forget to comment and subscribe :) .