1st Teaser of the Leader

¤ Winter Sonata ¤ SM's New Girl-Group ¤ {Open for VISUAL}

Three years ago

 

At Seoul Mall

Stephanie's POV.

 

I was walking around with my guitar in the mall. It was a boring day for me, so I decided to get out of the mall for a while. Standing near the main door , I took out my guitar and started strumming it. I sang one of my favourite K-pop artist, SNSD's song, Tears. I didn't realize many people were watching me while listening to my voice. I didn't at all until I finished singing when someone clapped. Soon, all of them clapped at me. I bowed nervously and quickly kept my guitar in it's case and walked back into the mall.

I walked into a bookshop and went to the novel racks. I took out a book and looked through it quickly, resulting a paper cut on my index finger of my right hand. I covered it with a bandage that I brought along. After paying for the book that I read earlier, I went out of the building again. The moment I'm out, two strangers in a formal suit walked upon me. They asked me if I was the one who sang SNSD's song earlier. I said yes, and both of them introduced themselves. I was in great shock when they said they were representives from SM Entertainment, the company that SNSD worked under. They said my singing was great, along with my guitar abilities. The handed me a card to see if I'm interested to be in an audition.

I was speechless. I called my cousin, Yoona to meet me at a cafe. After a few minutes of waiting, she arrived along with Chorong, my sister. She was worried if anything happened to me 'cause according to Chorong, she said when Yoona called me, my voice was shaking. I looked a little pale too. We ordered our favourite drinks. Mine was hot chocolate, Yoona was cappuccino and Chorong ordered hot mocha. After ordering, both of them looked at me and asked what was wrong with me. I kept quiet until the drinks came. after the waitress served our drinks, I took a sip and began to tell them the whole story. They were shocked to hear it especially Yoona.

"Wae? Chinjia???" They asked. I nodded slowly, and took another sip from my cup.

They didn't say a word. A few minutes later, Yoona broke the silence. "Just take the audition. It's not like you're gonna stuck there forever, just be a trainee, okay? If you're in, I promise I'll teach you everything that is neede to be a trainee that trained less than 3 years, okay?" After that, Chorong said. "I agree with Yoona. Just do it, if you get to be a trainee, I'll buy you a Rilakkuma and a trip to Paris for the three of us, okay?"

"But unnies! This is not the usual training like you two! I'm going to be a trainee and debut! If I passed the audition, I'll be debuting in SM's new girlgroup!!! I don't think I can do it!" I said, almost raising my voice. Yoona and Chorong was suprised a little to see the rare angry Stephanie. I rarely show my anger in front of people. "Calm down, we know you can do it. Trust us." Both Yoona and Chorong said. "Araso..." I answered. After that, we continued to talk about something else other than that topic.

 

At The Audition

I was so nervous. I even wore my charm bracelet that I wore everyday along with my necklace and ring. Dark coloured shorts, White SNSD logo short sleeve shirt and a pair of black and white sneakers and on my body. The song that I will sing was Innisfree Day by my cousin, Yoona.

"Stephanie Park Sarang." Was I could here. I walked nervously into the audition room, leaving my sister and cousin at the waiting area.

 

10 minutes later...

 

I walked out with my emotionless face on. Yoona and Corong walked towards me and asked if I was accepted. I just stared at the floor, making them even worried. Looking up slowly, I said the magic word that made them extremely happy. It was the word, "Yes." They just jumped around and hugged me and screamed like crazy people with every one who was auditioning looking at us. They did like they promised to. Chorong took us the three of us to Paris. and Yoona taught ne how to be a great trainee.

 

1 year later...

 

After a year as a trainee, I was informed that I will be in Cabi as one of the participants for The Hottest Cabi. One day, I was late for the shooting at Carribean Bay. Unfortunately, I tripped on my way there and injured my knee. Nichkhun saw that accident and quickly helped me. Since he was late too, he carried me bridal style and just ran as fast as he could to the scene. Ignoring everyone else, he put me on a chair, taking a first aid kit and quickly put some medicine and bandage on it. I was suprised, my heart was beating fast like it's gonna explode. After that, we introduced ourselves and continued with the shooting.

 

1 year 6 months later...

 

Finally, my trainee days are over. My boyfriend, Nichkhun, was helping me packing my things in the trainee dorm. I'm finally going to debut. And yes, boyfriend. He confessed to me at the end of the day on the last day of filming Cabi Song. I just remembered the past. How I miss those moments. Suddenly, my phone let out SNSD's newest song from their Flower Power album, Beep Beep, telling me there's someone calling me. I was in complete shock when I heard the voice.

It was... It was...

 

 

 

 

My long lost father.

 

 

 

 

 

17 November

10:34 PM

 

Dear Diary,

After 2 years and 6 month as a trainee, I'm now ready to debut as an idol. My sister gave me a cute keychain! Yoona... What else? A signed SNSD Flower Power Album! I'm going to move into a new dorm the day after tomorrow. Kyaaa!!!~ I'm so excited!

 

You know what? Someone called me this morning. You know who it was? It was someone I used to hate. I seriously hate that person. But, I don't if I still hate him or not. I should hate him! Because he's the one leaving our family! He's the one who left us just for his work! He went just like that and never came back...

 

Just now, in the afternoon, I met Chorong and Yoona. Chorong cried as she saw me. She said that our father wants to meet us tomorrow and apologised. I refuse to go. Why? I grew up without the love from a father since I was 10 years old. And I'm debuting, now. I'm 23 years old. 13 years. How could I forgive for leaving us for 13 years???

 

He went just like that for 13 years and came back to apologise. I don't care, I'm not meeting this person. Ever! I want to debut peacefully without him interrupting my calmness. I also don't want to go back to the old me. I hate the old Sarang. I hate her. The new Sarang was created when she was 15 years old. I can't go back to the old me.

 

Or should I?

 

 


...

Like my teaser?

It's kinda crazy right? Happy first, and suddenly hate.

*jumping off a cliff*

Lol kidding.

You like it or not?Just asking XD

What should Stephanie do? Should she go back to her old self or not? Should she forgive her father or not?

The worst thing, who is her old self?