1st teaser of EunNie

¤ Winter Sonata ¤ SM's New Girl-Group ¤ {Open for VISUAL}

Three years 2 months ago

 

EunNie's POV

I was happily enjoying my sister's debut song, Into The New World, trying to memorize her parts and dance moves. My sister was here, having a break after her comeback. She barged into my room like a robber and jump onto my bed, nearly hitting the laptop. "What are you doing little sister?" She asked. I just rolled my eyes and walked to the computer to stop the song. "What do you think I'm doing?" I said, a bit pissed off. She just giggled and sat up straight.

"Don't you have other songs to memorize? Like Kissing You, Girls' Generation or Baby Baby?" She asked. Again. This time, I sat in front of her. "Well, I've memorized those already." She just smiled at my answer.

"Don't you want to audition? I know you want too." She said. I was a little shocked by her statement. Yes, I do want to audition to be an Idol. But, do I have the potential? She patted my shoulder slowly, making me look at her. "EunNim, I can read your mind. Trust me, you have the potential, okay? I believe that Kwon Yuri's sister, Kwon EunNim has every right to audition for SM." I smiled a bit at her words.

"Come on, let's see what you got." Yuri said, turning the laptop around so she can start the song. I got up immediately and got ready.

 

(A/N: Just imagine EunNie doing the dance cover for IntoTheNewWorld...)

 

Yuri didn't say anything. Silent. Then suddenly, she started clapping like crazy. "Saengie! You said you're still trying to remember! That was PERFECT!!!" She said. No, she screamed like a fangirl fangirling at me. It's a good thing our parents isn't here. Or not... I don't want to think about it.

"Chinjia unnie? Gomawo..." I said, blushing a little. She got up and hugged me. She said something I didn't think about yet. "This is just the dance moves. Later, try singing a different song and maybe some rap, okay, dongsaengie?" I was silent for a while before answering, "Neh unnie."

 

Yuri's POV

I was very proud of my sister. She's getting really well in dancing. I felt that she could be the lead dancer if she's in a group since the song's choreography is very hard. Even me and my members needed a few weeks to master this song. She only needed one week, unlike others. She's been dancing since she's ten years old. It's all because of a dance competition. She did a breakdance and won the competition. Not to mention she's also good in singing and rapping. The dance cover she did was amazing too.

I started typing something at her computer, trying to find a suitable song for her to sing. At last, I found a song and started to play it. It was BoA's Only You and the rap song... I didn't remember at all.

"EunNie," I called her, she came to me and sat on her bed, facing me. "Try these." I said, showing her laptop's screen. She looked at it and started humming the song slowly since that was her favourite song.

 

At The Auditions

 

EunNie's POV

Finally, the day has arrived. I've practised hard for this day. Hopefully, everything will go as planned. After an hour of waiting, my turn was up. I looked into my sister's eyes, held her hands and said 'Fighting'. Walking in with a few other people auditioning, I'm getting my hopes high. I hoped and will make the judges impressed with my dancing skills.

 

Yuri's POV

When she walked into the audition room, my hands started shaking. What if she failed? What if she forgot the dance moves? What if she... What if she...

That question kept running in my mind when suddenly I saw my so-called-'twin', Yoona coming towards me. She stood beside me and held my hands tightly. "Y-yoona... I'm worried..." I told her. She just smiled and said, "Don't be. This is just like when we audition before. Right, unnie?" She said. I nodded, smiling a bit. After 10 minutes of waiting, my sister is out. She had a big smile plastered on her face. I knew the answer, but before I could say anything she just said, "UNNIE! I PASSED IT!!!" It's more like a scream to me. I bugged her tightly, and said she only have 4 days to prepare before moving to the trainee dorm.

 

3 years 1 month later...

 

EunNie's POV

After struggling as a trainee for 3 years and 1 month, I'm finally going to debut! I've heard that I'm going to be in a new girlgroup named Winter Sonata, and I'm going to the group's dorm in a few days. I can't wait, but at the same time, I'm worried. What if I can't survive in the group? I've also heard that it's a 9 membered group, just like my sister's group. I don't think I can do well in the group. I don't think I can survive as a great member. I don't think I can sing, dance or rap well for the songs.

 

I hope all of my thoughts about me not doing well in this group are seriously wrong.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Annyeong! Cyunnie here!

So, my beloved bff, do you like my writing style of your teaser?

hope you like it!

*coughnextispressbetweentherevealedmemberscough*

Hope you like this chapter!!

Sorry for short update!