Maknae --- Jay Angel Kim

¤ Winter Sonata ¤ SM's New Girl-Group ¤ {Open for VISUAL}

(floatingonclouds29)

 

-3 years ago- Angel POV

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Taeyeon-unni asked. I nodded and took a deep breath. "I've been preparing for this and you know that." I replied.

"Okay. If you say so." she said. I walked into the audition room and waited there till it was my turn.

"Nr. 12, 13, 14 and 15 is up next!" they announced. Nr. 15 is my number. I walked in with 3 other girls into the audition room. When I got in, 4 judges were sitting there eyeing us. The three other girls each sung a song, and when it was my turn, I gave them the cd I brought and got a mic. When the music started, I started rapping. When the music stopped I bowed and went back to where I was standing at first. I looked at the  judges and their jaw dropped. 'Was I that bad?' I thought to my self. Then we were led out of the room. I found my sister and told & showed her the judges faces. 

"They were probably surprised by your talent. By the way, did you sing or rap?" She asked me. "I rapped." I answered. 

-One week later- 

*gee 4x baby baby* my phone started ringing and I answered it. 

_On the phone_

Me: "Hello? Who is this?"

Phone: "Hi! this is a representative from S.M.E, I'm calling regarding your audition." the person on the phone said. 'Rejected' i thought. But what she said next was a huge surprise. "I am glad to inform you that you have been accepted as a trainee at Sm entertainment. We would be happy if you come tomorrow and see if you really wanna join us and sign the contract." I just stood there not able to say anything because of the shock and the mixed emotions. 

Phone: "Hello? Miss Jaeyeon? are you still there?"

Me: "Oh yes! I'm still here, and i would love to come by tomorrow!" I said. 

Phone: "Okay then, we'll be expecting you!" the lady said and hung up.

I jumped around and shouted: "YAAYY!! YAAHH!! TAEYEON-UNNI!! I GOT IN!" I shouted. She came running into my room and jumped with me.

"WAAHH! REALLY? THAT MEANS WERE GONNA WORK TOGETHER IN THE FUTURE!" She shouted. Then out of nowhere, mom popped in to my room and looked at us wierdly. 

"What's wrong woth you two? Did you win the lottery or something?" she asked.

"No! Even better! I/She got in as a trainee at S.M.E!" we both shouted. Then mom suddely started jumping with us and we celebrated with a party. Mom had invited some of her and our friends over to a mini party.

 

-Present Time- Author POV 

"Yah! Jay Angel Kim! Get back to your own practice room!" Key shouted. He was starting to get annoyed by the fact that Jay was always hanging around in the practice room whenever they were there.

"Why should I? And I just came here you know!" Jay yelled back. Onew noticed that the gwo were quarreling again and decided to stop them. 

"Yah! You should stop. You two look like a married couple when you fight like that. And Key, Just let her be. She can be here if she wants to." he said which made him earn glares from Key. He pretended not to notice it and went back to practicing with Jonghyun.

After a while, Jay started to get bored so she went to the instrument room. She found herself in the hallway and suddenly someone bumped into her. She fell on her and yelped.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" she said while trying to stand up. The guy looked offended, but only because: "Yah! Is that something you should say to your best friend?" he yelled back. She looked up and realized that the guy who bumped into her was her best friend, Kai. She got angrier and started to yell at him again. 

"Yes it is something I should say. You should seriously start opening your eyes." she shouted. Then out of nowhere, Onew came in between them and yelled at both of them. 

"You two! Shut up! I've had enough of your fighting. Aren't you supposed to be bestfriends?" he asked/yelled. They were both surprised at Onew's actions. They always thought that Onew was the calm and soft type of guy, but now they saw that what they thought of him was wrong.

"Ok! Onew-oppa, we wont fight anymore! Just dont shout or get mad like that again." Jay said. Onew looked at her and smiled before he walked back into their rehersal room. 

"What was that all about?" Kai asked. 

"I dunno." Jay answered. "Are you busy right now? Wanna go to the instrument or piano room?" 

Kai nodded and they both went to the piano room, and began singing their SHINee-sunbae's Noona neomu yeppeo.

 

-The next day-

*Sorry sorry* Her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and it said: Lee SooMan. She picked it up immediatley and said: "Hello!". She could hear Sooman chuckle. 

"Someone's a bit hyper today." he said calmly. "Come to my office as soon as you can and call me when you get here." he hung up and Jay immediatly started to change. She put on a tank top, covering it with a denim vest. Then she put on black tight skinny jeans and her michael kors shoes, which she got from her uncle in america, and left their house. On the way to the S.M.E building, she couldn't help but wonder why he called her over.

 


 

What could be the reason to sooman calling her over? find out in the upcoming chapters of WINTER SONATA