1st WS Teaser~

¤ Winter Sonata ¤ SM's New Girl-Group ¤ {Open for VISUAL}

At SM's Building

A girl is walking leisurely towards the tall building at Seoul. When she reaches the counter, she shows a card towards a middle aged woman.

"This is ___, leader of Winter Sonata," She said. The woman looked into her directory and smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo, ___-sshi. The CEO is waiting in the meeting along with the others."

"Ah, arasseo." She said, smiling and quickly walked towards the elevator. In a flash, she was already in front of the meeting room's door. She knocked in twice, and heard someone answering it. The girl went in just to see her fellow member sitting comfortably on the chairs.

"Ah, there you are ___. We were waiting for you." SooMan said with a big smile. ___ closed the door and went to a chair. Before sitting on it, she bowed 90 degrees while saying, "Mianhae for being late. I overslept..." "It's okay, you're forgiven! Just sit down and let's hear SooMan talking about our debut!" A girl, who was supposed to be the maknae said to her. The other 7 just nodded, signaling her to sit down. The leader sat down and all of them looked at SooMan's face, waiting for him to talk.

"Okay girls, since all of you have trained well, I've decided to reveal Winter Sonata. But, I will reveal one by one to see the reactions. I will start with the leader, and so on. The longest person being a trainee will be revealed last. That means, when you are revealed, you are debuted. not as the team, but personal, okay? So, for your debut, I'm thinking of all of you need to get ready because you're not going to debut that easily. You will debut in front of everyone, the cameras, fans, and even the idols. Your manager will arrange about your debut soon, but he will not tell you when. So, keep practising your debut song 'cause you will debut with a blast!"

Winter Sonata's members was just shocked. The leader was the most, since she will be revealed the earliest and debut first. "B-but, how am I supposed do that?! I'm not even ready yet!" She said, but carefully not to raise her voice.

SooMan just smiled and answered, "I knew you would say that. But there's no choice since you became a trainee not more than 4 years. It's okay ___, I know, your members know, we all know you can do it." He said, patting her shouler. The energy pill said, "Neh! A leader can be strong right? Besides, you're the strongest among all of us! You're our leader, our sister, our mother. The eldest! You can do it, trust us!"

The leader looked up slowly. "Y-you really think so?" She asked. The others said in a rhythm, "Neh, you can!"

She looked up fully, looking at everyone. She tooked out her hand to the middle, the back of her palm revealed at everyone including her. She said, "For Winter Sonata." The other looked at each other and did the same. Soon, a loud cheer can be heard with SooMan smiling.

"For Winter Sonata! Fighting!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside The Meeting Room

"Come on girls, let's do this!" The moodmaker said. All of them walked to the practising room, bumping into SNSD along the way. "Hey! Going to practise?" Yoona said to Winter Sonata. "Neh, my lovely cousin. We are." The leader, who was Yoona's cousin said. She smiled as Jessica interupted them. "___, ready to be a leader?" She asked. The leader who was blushing a little, nodding shyly.

"Good luck! If you need anything, just ask me okay? Or ask your sister..." The dorky leader of SNSD, Taeyeon said with a teasing manner. "I will try my best, Taeyeonnie."

All of them said their goodbyes and went along.

Upon reaching the room, all of them put their bags aside while the shikshin is taking a radio out. Putting a CD in, she called out the others to start thier practise. Before that, the leader leads their warm-ups to avoid cramps while their practising. They were going to practise their debut song, He's My Baby. The song was written by the leader itself, th arrangements by the maknae. After warming up, the visual started their song.

He's My Baby

 

eodil gadeunji nae nunen neoman boyeo
saljjak man bwado nan al su isseo
eojjeom ireoke nae mame ssok deuneunji
neo anin dareun sarangeun sirheo.
jogeumssik neoui soni nae son kkeute danneun geol
jakkuman nado mollae tteollineun geol eotteokhae
 
He’s my baby He’s my baby
dalkomhan soksagim
He’s my baby He’s my baby
neoege yaksok halge
He’s my baby He’s my baby
nan eonjekkajina neomaneul saranghae
You are my boy
 
utneun moseubi eosaekhajin anheulkka
seotureun naega sirchin anheulkka
gwaenhan geokjeonge jami ojil annneungeol
neodo nae saenggak hago inneunji
 
du nuneul gamabwado ni moseup boildeutae
oneureun nae kkumsoge natanajwo oh my love
 
He’s my baby He’s my baby
dalkomhan soksagim
He’s my baby He’s my baby
neoege yaksok halge
He’s my baby He’s my baby
nan eonjekkajina neomaneul saranghae
 
gakkeumeun seounhae
nae mam hana moreuneun neo
maeil neo ttaeme ulgo
neo ttaeme useo
haru jongil neo ppunya
Oh
 
He’s my baby He’s my baby
maeil maeil deo saranghae
He’s my baby He’s my baby
maeil maeil haengbokhae
He’s my baby He’s my baby
nan eonjekkajina neomaneul saranghae
 
He’s my baby He’s my baby
dalkomhan soksagim
He’s my baby He’s my baby
neoege yaksok halge
He’s my baby He’s my baby
nan eonjekkajina neomaneul saranghae
You are my boy~
 
Ending their song with claps, their cheered as they did a great job. They didn't realize that all of the idols from SM Entertainment, the staffs and SooMan himself were watching them practising. He smiled as he knew, Winter Sonata will do their best on their debut day. All of the clapped for tem. SNSD clapped the loudest ans they knew their family did a great job.
 
"Chukkaeyo!" They screamed. "Gomawo!!!" Winter Sonata said while bowing 90 degrees.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
At Their Dorm
 
All of them went to the living room, tired. They didn't debut yet, but their schedules are getting tighter as their debut day is nearing. The sweet maknae and charismatic leader said something before pushing themselves onto the couch. "Three words. I. Am. Exhausted." The others nodded, agreeing both of them.
 
"I'm going to sleep." The energy pill said. Her name in the group is energy pill, but the pill doen't seem to work for now. All of them were exhausted especially the moodmaker, leader, energy pill and the eye-smiling princess of the group as they had to go for their acting training right after their practise.It made them twice the tired.
 
The eldest clapped her hands and told all of tem to have some sleep. She went to bed too, after changing their clothes, all of them went to sleep except for the leader. She pretended to sleep, then she took out her blue-white diary from her pillow. Turning on the bed table lamp, she started to write in her diary.
 
 
12 November,
11:48 PM,
 
Dear Diary,
Today was an exhauting day. Aside that, SooMan told us about our debut. I will be debuting first. Can you believe it? Just because I'm the leader and the only member being a trainee for under 4 years. I hope I'm ready for it...
 
I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! That's how Spongebob say, right? So, my way will be like this, I'm ready! Leader is ready!  Steph is ready!!!
 
How does that sound? Funny, right? I don't care, that's mine. So, I need to go to sleep. I'm yawning...
 
Good night!
I'm writing down my name so I wont forget who I am.
 
Full name: Stephanie Park Sarang
Stage name:
 
 
Stephanie
 

OMG!!!!!

I revealed the leader!!!

Like I care, my character, my style XD

OMG times 2! I seriously revealed the first member! I was told (by an applicant) not to...

But it's hard for me to keep a secret!!!

Mianhe!!! It's okay, it's my character after all, not others, right?

So, one question. Every applicant MUST answer.

Do I have to show you how their dorm look like? o.O

I'm posting this right away, too lazy to read it =P

Plus, I need to go you-know-where...

Bye~~~

 

P/S: He's My Baby was sang by A Pink.