I'll Take Care of You

Can We Really Be Together?

"Haetnim-ah, why do you suddenly ask me about makeup?", your best friend, Eunji, asked you on the bus ride home. You did not answer her, your gaze transfixed at Jeongmin, who was standing next to you in the crowded bus. He tried his best to face his back towards you, irritated by your presence. You started getting self-conscious, arranging your neatly cut bangs.

"Haetnim-ah, are you okay? Why do you always seem so lost?", Eunji said worriedly.

"Ah.. ah? Oh, Eunji. I just thought I should try to improve my looks now and then, hehe ^o^", you replied nonchalantly, trying to conceal the fact that you were doing it to try catching Jeongmin's attention. 

"Haha, Haetnim! You should start with your hairstyle first--" 

Eunji was suddenly interrupted by the loud jerk of the bus that suddenly pulled to a stop, causing everyone to jerk forward. Jeongmin couldn't catch his balance, and he fell onto you, pushing you down onto the floor.

"Haetnimmie! Are you okay?", Eunji asked worriedly, bending down to look at you.

"Ah.. I'm okay," you replied, with hurt displayed all over your face due to Jeongmin's immense weight, "oppa, are you okay? Can you get up?"

"Jung Haetnim, could you stop being so gross?" Jeongmin replied coldly, getting up slowly.

"Whoa, Jeongmin, how could you do this to a girl you just hurt?", Jeongmin's friends, Kwangmin and Minwoo, teased.

"YAH LEE JEONGMIN! I've had enough of how you treat Haetnim! You better take care of her when she is hurt like this! You better... or I'll.." Eunji tried her best to protect you as a good friend. You felt this warm fuzzy feeling within you, not because Eunji was helping you, but Jeongmin.. ah!! His perfume... You were staring dazedly at him like a puppy with a satisfied smile on your face, thinking about romantic getaways-

"JUNG HAETNIM! Do something about this guy!" Eunji burst your bubble.

Pouting, you mustered all your energy to put yourself to your feet, only to feel a jolt run through your back. Ah... I must be hurt, you thought.

"I'll take care of you." Jeongmin said warmly, interrupting your thoughts of being hurt, as you cocked your head slightly to the side, wondering if Jeongmin suffered a concussion.

"Huh?!"