Ta-dah!

Poppy Seeds (~^.^)~ {Review Boutique}

Okay. So this is now my official color for A/Ns anyway.. Here are the set of rules/ policies for your better understanding.

1. This boutique is intended for long and extensive output (in contrast to the usual short comment) of your story.

This further entails that if you allow me to review your story.. I am allowed to say negative and positive points of your story. Don't worry. This is only creative criticism and I do not target anyone personally.

2. I would prefer to do short stories. Oneshots, twoshots, preferrably less than 25 chapters will do.

I also prefer but OCs and boyxgirl are okay as well. Preferrably no horror and character death. T___T

3. I do not know how long it will take me to present an output.

I'm busy in college so it depends on my time and the length of your story.:)

4. I could also beta a story.:) oh! And reviews will be put in individual chapters here. Of course you and your story willl be credited accordingly. And i disclaim. Beta-ing (LOL) you'll have to negotiate for that.:3 You may also post my review in your story as long as I/my boutique am/is credited.:)

 

EDIT! Here are my three criteria:D

1. Grammar

2. Plot Flow

3. Overall rating (includes my personal sentiments)

P.S. commenr if you want a review and possibly link me your story.:)