Chapter 7: Secret Message

Silence... (Us Against The World)

Chapter 7:

 

        “Uhhhmmm…I just found out the other guy among you three very charming.”

        “Which one? Is it the tallest one?”

        “Yeah…seems to be the tallest. I know that person’s name…but I’m not sure how to pronounce…it’s Kuy…Ky—“

        “Aha! Is that Kyuhyun that you’re describing of?”

        “Exactly! It’s Kyuhyun!”

 

        Yesung suddenly covered his mouth, and secretly and silently laughed a bit.

 

        “Wh-why are you laughing? Is there a problem?” Ari asked Yesung with wonder.

        “N-no! No! There’s no problem with that! I’m thinking of something personal, that’s why I suddenly laughed,” Yesung explained, “s-so are you interested with him?”

        “Hhhmmmm…I think…yes…” she admitted, and added something,” don’t tell this to anyone, including Kyuhyun and the other guy [Ryeowook]…ok? Let’s keep this in secret.”

        “Well…let’s see…but I promise I won’t tell this.” He smiled.

        “Thank you so much, Yesung!”

        “My pleasure, A-ria—“

        “Ariana, but for short, call me Ari…”

        “Okay…Ari…”

        “So, how did you know about Ky—“

 

        Yesung was about to ask her something when there’s a voice coming from the studio entrance, calling Ari to go somewhere, and just discovered it’s Victoria.

 

        “Hey, Ari girl! Wanna go to KTV resto?”

        “Sure,” she agreed, and went to Yesung to bid goodbye, “we’ll talk tomorrow, or in Twitter. By the way, what’s your Twitter username?”

 

        Instead, he went back to the dressing room for a while, took the paper and pen on his bag, wrote his username, and gave it to Ari as he went back outside the room.

 

        “Hahaha nice username! So unique. By the way, gotta go now, Yesung! Nice to meet you,” she went outside the studio, and calling Victoria back. “Victoria! Wait for me!”

 

        He just waved his hand back at her, and also bid goodbye. Moments later, Ryeong and Kyu already finished doing their things in the comfort room, and went outside.

 

        “Hey, dongsaengs! Why did you take so long there?” Yesung asked.

        “Sorry, hyung! We’re changing clothes though…” Ryeong replied while texting someone.

        “I badly wanna go back to the hotel! I’m so hungry,” a demanding Kyu strikes again.

        “Relax, maknae! We’re now going back!”

 

        As they went outside the studio, they took a cab way back to the hotel, and they had a short nap while in travel. As they’re finally back, they took their dinner (fried chicken) made by PM. While eating, Yesung asked something to the two.

 

        “How do you two find Victoria and Ariana?”

        “Victorriiaaa????!! Omoooo…she’s an angel…floating on my mind ‘til now,” Ryeong’s in a daydreaming mode again.

        “All hail this crazy boy again,” Kyu , and at the same time, imitating Ryeong’s expression.

        “You’re too crazy to tease me,” he hit Kyu’s head slightly.

        “You’re almost daydreaming about her the whole day long. That’s so weird,” he gave Ryeong an evil smirk.

        “So what? Perhaps you don’t feel what the feeling of in-love is,” Ryeong did the same thing as Kyu, and went to his bed, felt like he’s slightly not in a good mood.

        “Hey, Ryeong hyung! I’m just joking! Please come back! Jeongmal mianhae,” Kyu’s childishly sad.

        “Don’t be sad, baby Kyu,” Yesung went to him, and patted him on his head.

        Instead, Kyu seemed to be sobbing right now.

        “By the way…you didn’t answer my question yet, evil baby Kyu.”

        “Mianhae, hyung. Well, they’re both pretty, but I found the red-haired Ariana prettier and cut—“