Chapter 2: So Mischievous

Silence... (Us Against The World)

Chapter 2:

 

        “Huh??!!?! Why just OK?? Do you have other reaction other than that?” Ryeowook wondered.

        “I have nothing to comment about it, so I should better say OK,” Kyuhyun replied.

       

        Despite of Kyuhyun’s cold jokes regarding that matter, they continued discussing this. The other details that the PM was telling them are that they would release the US album next month, and the collaboration with one of Victorious casts would be the subgroup’s first single.

 

        An hour passed by, and the meeting’s already finished. The three went to their dormitory afterwards, and talking about their debut thingy.

 

        “Aigoo…I’m so excited that I could finally meet my crush! Oh Victoria noona, wait for me…” Ryeowook seemed to be daydreaming.

        “”Hey hyung, maybe when we got there and met her, your saliva’s dropping off your mouth. Beware! Don’t touch her with your saliva stocked on your hand,” Kyuhyun first bullied Ryeowook, and then he demonstrated that as a tease.

        He hit Kyuhyun’s head and replied, “You first!”

 

        Then, Kyuhyun ran around their room as Ryeong’s chasing him. As they’re running arounf, Kyu suddenly Saw Yesung holding his turtle Dangkkoma on his hand, then he gave Yeye the cold joke about his turtle.

 

        “Hey Yeye hyung, maybe you’ll bring that turtle to our trip, and you’ll be in the customs when they caught you having that! Bwahahahahahahaahahhaahaha *evil laugh*”

        “And so what if I’ll bring him there,” he just smiled at Kyu, and asked the two, “by the way, Kyu, Ryeong, are you excited for our trip?”

        “Of course, hyung! I know my noona’s waiting for me…” Ryeong replied first.

        “Hey, stop daydreaming, hyung.” Kyu gave him an evil smirk, and secretly laughing.

        “I’m not yet finished with you, you evil maknae…” Ryeong seemed to be annoyed.

        “Hahaha stop it, you two…you guys look so childish,” Yeye was laughing at Kyu and Ryeong’s funny fight, and he asked Kyu, “What about you, Kyu?”

        “Well…just like the normal. I’m excited, and I admit it, but nothing’s special. I’ll just support this…”

        “Then, I’ll challenge you, Kyu.”

        “Challenge for what”

        “I know you’ll be enjoying this trip. For sure!”

        “Well, let’s see then…: Kyu smiled at Yeye, and went to his bed.

 

        On the other hand, Ryeong opened his laptop and logged in on his Twitter account. He retweeted some of his fans’ tweets for him, and replied. Afterwards, he posted as a tweet about the US debut, but he just gave them a clue.

 

        “@ryeong9: We’ll be leaving Korea on Saturday…kekekeke”

 

        Minutes passed after he tweeted it, many replied, and retweeted his tweet. Some of the replies were in a surprising way, even their SuJu bandmates Siwon and Donghae were also in the same reaction.

 

        “@donghae861015: @ryeong9 Hey Ryeong! Take us also with you!”

        “@siwon407: @donghae861015 @ryeong9 what’s happening, man?”

        “@ryeong9: @siwon407 @donghae861015 check us out if we’re in a secret place…I’m gonna update you further…kekekeke”

 

        The three kept replying to each other’s tweets, and Ryeong laughed at the two’s replies until suddenly, an unknown username was appeared, replying to his tweet.

 

        “@LetsPlaySC: @ryeong9 Hey! Look at your back!”

 

        As he turned himself back, he saw nothing. He stood up and even find that person when he reached his bed until he suddenly heard an unusual sound from his laptop. As he went back, someone’s playing on his laptop, and he discovered that the person on it is playing Starcraft.

 

        “KKKKKKKYYYYYUUUUUUHHHYYYYYUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!