Chapter 3: The Playful Revenge

Silence... (Us Against The World)

Chapter 3:

 

        Few days passed by, and it’s now the time; the time that they’ll gonna break the barriers. They’re now packing their things as they’re gonna be there for two months. As they’re packing, Kyu apologised to Ryeong for what happened in a sweet, yet funny way.

 

        “Ryeong hyung…mianhae oh,” Kyu’s hugging him back, “I really couldn’t live without updating with my Starcraft. My laptop’s out of battery during that time, so mianhae again, hyung,” he’s sobbing.

 

        Ryeong was like he felt Kyu’s back hug, but then he let Kyu’s hands off his waist, and patted him on his shoulder.

 

        “Next time, you should ask me first to use my lappie, okay?”

       

        He just nodded his head as he agrees with it, and smiled, but Ryeong’s expression seemes that he has a secret plan as when he passed Kyu and went to Yeye, he’s showing his teeth, and secretly and silently laughing like a devil (the *hihihihi* way). Ryeong whispered something to Yeye, but suddenly caught by Kyu.

 

        “Hey hyung! What are you whispering to Yeye hyung?” His face turned angry, but in a funny way.

        “It’s nothing!”

 

        Suddenly, the Prince Manager went to their dormitory, and told the three something.

 

        “Hey guys! Are you ready for this big break?”

        “Sir, yes, sir!” The three shouted like a soldier.

       “Okay, since your flight’s on 10am, we should go to the airport NOW. So, you guys better make it faster. Arasseo?”

        “Sir, yes, sir!

 

        The three quickly put their things to their baggage, and left the dormitory with Yesung locking the door with a padlock. As they went to the car, they were still remained in silence, and even in the airplane. Instead, they sleep on their respective seats with a pillow around their neck, and relaxing themselves within it.

 

        GOOD MORNIN—oops! :D It’s GOOD EVENING UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! After 12 hours of travelling, they’re finally here in the stepping stone to a big break—the USA. They landed in Los Angeles at exactly 8pm, and since it’s already evening there, they need a lot of rest because of having much jet lag they encountered. They went ahead to a five-star hotel near Hollywood, of course, to take a rest.

 

        It’s already morning, and the three woke up out of their bed, and having their own breakfast. Yesung asked the PM if they could enjoy themselves first before they go to the Nickelodeon studios, and the PM agreed.

 

        As the three went to the Universal Studios, they ride some exciting attractions like Ferris wheel, roller coaster, car bumper and more. They did even sing songs in a karaoke booth. They’ll suppose to ride another one when Ryeong and Yeye excused themselves to go to the restroom.

 

        “Guys, I think I need to pee now…”

        “Me too, Ryeong…”

        “Hey hyungs! Where are you going?” Kyu asked with wonder.

 

        Yeye and Ryeong’s eyes seemed that they have a plan for Kyu as a revenge for yesterday’s moment. They made an alibi to Kyu that they’ll gonna go to the restroom, but as they went farther from him, they went ahead back to the hotel, leaving Kyu alone on the said place as few hours passed by.

 

        “Hey hyungs! Why you didn’t come back?” Kyu childishly cried.

 

        He sat on the bench at the corner of the ferris wheel, still waiting for his hyungs to come when someone stretched its hand with a handkerchief on it.

 

        “Don’t cry. Here’s your hanky.”