Chapter 10: Oh, man!

Silence... (Us Against The World)

Chapter 10:


 
    "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry boys! I didn't mean it!" She slightly shouted, and covered the eyes by her hand.
 
    The K.R.Y. boys were also shocked that she's there outside their dressing room, but they did continue changing their upper outfits. Ariana, on the other hand, still couldn't get over of what she saw: the K.R.Y. boys' milky-tone perfect body with six-pack abs (in case of Kyu, he really has, but his lower left chest got a big scar due to a serious car accident last 2007), but then she's still covering her eyes.
 
    "Hey Ari! Don't worry, we're just changing our t-shirt on, so put your hand down off your eyes now," Yesunbg explained while changing, "by the way, why are you here?"
    "Uhhhmm...I have something to ask you guys..." she's still covering her eyes while asking.
    "Then, what's it," it's Ryeong's turn, but he put Ari's hand off her eyes to see them.
    "Do you know guys who owns this notebook?" She shown that thing to the completely-dressed Yesung and Ryeowook, and the two's pointing their fingers to Kyu (who's still changing), and even mentioned his name as they knew that he owns that thing. As Kyu's already finished changing, he went to the two (he caught them whispering among themselves), and asked as he heard his name calling.
 
    "Hey hyungs! Why did you even mention my name?" 
 
    Instead of responding, the two gave him a 'here's-Ari' look, and he was suprised that his small Math notebook was on hers.
 
    "That notebook is mine, "Kyu's claiming with a slight aggression.
    "I know," she smiled, and added, "that's why I'm here to ask who owns this, and since Yesung and Ryeowook already pointed you, so I'll give it to you."
    "Jeongmal gomawo," he quickly took the notebook from Ari's hands.
    "Huuuhhh? What was that mean?"
    "It's 'thank you very much', but in informal way."
    "Aaahh...I see. You're welcome!" She smiled.
    "By the way, how...how did this thing went to you?"
    "I just found out that on the floor, and picked it up."
 
    Kyuhyun put his hand on the pocket of his pants to check if there's something on it, and he realized it's true.
 
    "Oh, man! There's a BIG hole on my pocket," his awkward expression's really epic that Yesung, Ryeowook and Ariana were starting to laugh so hard.
    "Don't worry, maknae. We'll fix that later." Yeye reminded him while still laughing.
    "I really don't knot why's this pocket got holes..." Kyu's also starting to laugh.
    "I guess that notebook's too heavy for your pocket," Ari gave him a cold joke while laughing.
 
    The four on the room couldn't stop laughing at each other, especially on Kyuhyun's that his pocket got a hole. Suddenly, Yesung and Ryeowook called Ariana and Kyuhyun to get inside an empty dark room inside their dressing room for a suprise. As the two were already inside, they saw something very tasty, but it's in a tray and a metal cover placed in a table with two chairs facing. 
 
    "You ope--" the two simultaneously asked each other, and pointing on themselves on who will open the tray.
 
    Then seconds passed, Kyu decided to open. "I'll be the one to open. Don't worry, Ari."
 
    As he opened the tray, their predictions are true. It's a roasted chicken with mashed potato and rice. As the surprise's already uncovered, the door suddenly closed, and then locked. The two inside the empty room went became clueless of it, and went to the door to check who did locked the door, and their prediction about that thing's really obvious.