Chapter 19

Beautiful picture

Jonghyun POV

 

The party lasted all and everyones stayed at my house and slept there, they slept in the living-room and Taemin and me in bedroom. To be honest, I expected to spend some time with Taemin alone so Tae promised me to spend the day with me tomorrow. When the morning came Tae tried to wake up but I didn't want to get up. Taemin was shaking me but I still didn't move, I grabbed Taemin's arms and pulled him towards him, I hugged him and kept sleeping. He tried to move but my embrace was too tight.

- Jong... ? Taemin asked.

- Hm ?

- We really have to wake up, we'll be late 

- It's okay, I'm used to be late.

- But if you're late again you'll be expulsed !

- I don't care.

- You're mean. Taemin pouted.

- Okay Okay, I'll get up.

Taemin looked at me with a victorious smile, got up and went in the living room. I got up, took a shower and went in the living room, everyone were awake and were eating.

- You're finally here sleeping beauty ! 

- Good morning too. I said and sat. Key gave me a plate and I started to eat.

- You always sleeps that much ?

- Always ! It's hard to wake him

- I prefer sleeping than going to school.

- I agree, school is so boring !

I looked at Sung Ra and giggled, this girl really has the same caracter as me.

- I think you were right. I looked at Onew, he just smiled in response.

- What ? Right about what ?

- Nothing. Onew smiled.

- Hey we should go now.

- You're right, let's go everyone !

 

We left my hous and went to school, on the way Key pouted and kept asking what we were talking about earlier but Onew didn't answer. When we arrived at school we separated and went in our class. Hours were passing by very slowly, it felt like we were there since days but it has just only been 4 hours. We spent our lunch on the roof like always and went back to class we only had one hour left and it passed quickly. Taemin had one more hour so I waited him in front of the school gate.

- Jong !

- Hey Tae.

- You didn't finish earlier ?

- Yep, but I was waiting for you. We're going out.

- Now ?

- Yes, come with me. 

I took Taemin's hand and walk. We went in the parc and sat against a tree.

- Why are we here ? 

- We're gonna practice.

- Practice ?

- Yeah. I'm gonna make you love here. I whispered in his ear.

- W-W-W-WHAT ? Taemin's face became red.

- I'm joking. I laughed. I'm gonna do it tonight.

- I-It's not funny !

- This time I'm not joking. I smirked.

- You-you're serious ?!

- Yes. I took my camera out of my bag and took Taemin in picture. And one nervous Taemin.

Taemin blushed more and smacked my arms while I was laughing, my Taeminnie is so cute.

 

______________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone ! So, I promised you full Jongtae and I will do it, I just separated in two chapter to make you wait hehe~ ( sorry this one is short T.T )

So you'll maybe guess, in next chapter I'll try to do a little Jongtae with.. action. I'm not good at this so it might ...

And, I will be in England from 5 May to 11 May and I will not have internet so the chapter will be in two weeks ! 

Anyway I want to thank you for reading my fiction ! I love you all ♥