Be My (were)Mate?

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

Be My (were)Mate? 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Chanyeol/Kyungsoo (hints of Kyungsoo/everyone)

Word Count: 1,585

Requested by: nikkisolove

 

Welcome to Exodylia, the academy for monsters!

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

Welcome to Exodylia, the academy built specially for unique beings or an easier term, monsters. Yes, monsters ranging from the cold blooded, blood vampires to the beastly werewolves then to the mystical shape shifters and so on.

 

Its recess time for our lovely monsters.

In the middle of the busy cafeteria, there’s a golden round table, reserved specially for the most popular group of monsters. There are currently five occupants sitting in a circle, some looking bored and dull, while others are stuffing their face with their respective meals. At the same time, they are trying hard to ignore the murmurings and squeals around them.

 

 

 

“Something’s stuck between my teeth.”

Baekhyun frowns, scooting away from the leader of his pack. “Urgh, Chanyeol. Please tell me you brushed your teeth today.”

 

A curly mess of hair rises from under the table, the tall male grinning from ear to ear, revealing rows of white pearly teeth. “Chill, Baek. I’m a very hygienic person you know.” Chanyeol’s grin widens.

 

“Oh, really?” Sehun raises an eyebrow. “I can smell you from here.”

 

Chanyeol blinks. Then, he raises an elbow and starts sniffing his armpit with noisy inhaling sounds earning cringes from his buddies. “I don’t smell anything? In fact, I smell very good if I have to say so myself.”

 

“Hyung, please.” Kai stops sipping his crimson drink because he’s afraid that he might choke on the appetizing blood. “I’m trying to eat here.” He wipes the blood stains on his lower lip, smearing the liquid on his thumbs and them away ily.

 

“I think your fangirls just died, Kai.” Joonmyun chuckles and pats his friend on the shoulder, motioning to the herd of insanely screaming females, a few of them pulling on their hairs maniacally.

 

Sehun scoffs, crossing his arms in front of his chest, creating a cold breeze around the table. “Kai’s just showing off. I can do it much better than him.” The maknae pokes his tongue out at the vampire who merely smirks in response.

 

“Can you?” Kai’s tone is challenging with the evil gleam in his dark orbs, slowing turning into crimson.

“Of course, I can.” Sehun levels his smirk and glare with Kai since he’s never one to back down from any challenges, despite the vampire being his hyung.

 

Ayo, boys –”

Before Chanyeol could interrupt their glaring session, Baekhyun’s high shriek has managed to capture their attention.

 

 

“Baekhyun?” Joonmyun calls out, waving a hand in front of the dazed wereman. He gives them all a look that says ‘should I spray him with my water or something?’ Joonmyun shrugs when he gets the warning looks from his friends, not wanting another brawl to happen.

Suddenly, Baekhyun gives out another manly shriek before he sits up straight and fixes his hair, his clothes and checking if his shoes are sparkling? Baekhyun pretends to ignore the curious stares from the others since his attention is only firmly focused on the beautiful being walking towards him (ahem) their table.

 

 Myspace Page Dividers

 

“Sorry for interrupting…” An angelic voice speaks out timidly, full of unhidden shyness. “B-But can I ask which one of you is, um…” God, he even stutters so cutely.

Blown away by the beauty and stunned beyond imagination, they’re the words to describe how the five males are feeling now. They’ve never seen anyone, so perfect and flawless like this despite the minor stuttering. Still, they think it’s an added bonus because this male standing right there, is just freaking adorable. Just hearing his melodious voice, it sends a jolt of electricity down their spine.

 

“I’m sorry. Could you speak louder?” Kai feigns, purposely running a finger across his full lower lip.  He does the action so innocently, no one (other than his group) would realize he’s flirting but his smoldering gaze on the petite male is another story.

The doe eyed male flushes a pretty shade of pink. “O-Oh, I’m looking for a certain boy named Park Chanyeol.” He ends his sentence with a small albeit bashful smile sending hearts beating wildly in his presence.

 

Baekhyun does not hide his apparent disappointment though, the boy’s shoulders are sagging and his posture is slumping forward. “There goes my chance.” He mutters under his breath.

 

Chanyeol goes slack for a moment when those rosy lips part to pronounce his name in every perfect syllable. He couldn’t believe he’s momentarily stunned and that’s the first time he feels like he’s on top of the world when his name is being called. Well, he hopes there’ll be more times like this in the future.

“That’s me!” He raises an arm awkwardly with a low chuckle and rubs the back of his neck. Chanyeol thinks he’s blushing when the petite male smiles at him, only because his round orbs are staring straight into his soul and that heart shape smile, oh so beautiful.

 

 

“My name is Kyungsoo.” The male introduces himself, light cheery voice entrancing the others into listening. “Could you come with me for a moment please? Oh, that is if your friends don’t mind…” He blinks sheepishly, earning a coo from Baekhyun (who gets shoved by a glaring Sehun).

 

“No, no, no. We don’t mind.” Joonmyun clears his throat, finally able to make a sound because he’s too busy admiring Kyungsoo from head to toes a few seconds ago. He shamefully admits that Kyungsoo is good-looking, so he wouldn’t mind courting Kyungsoo after this (despite the competition from his friends).

After several attempts of flirting (on Kyungsoo) from Kai and Sehun, whining from Baekhyun (because that dog just wants attention so badly) and pestering from Joonmyun (who’s trying to act all fatherly), Chanyeol finally leaves the table trailing behind Kyungsoo with jealousy stares stabbing right into his back.

 

 Myspace Page Dividers

 

Due to Chanyeol’s long legs, he easily catches up with the shorter male. Chanyeol tries to lift the silent atmosphere surrounding them, since he is the academy’s happy virus.

 

“Kyungsoo. That’s a nice name. It reminds me of….my pet squirrel.” Chanyeol tries to give a compliment but fails. He swears Kai must be cursing him now for being so lame. And his werewolves ancestors are crying in their grave right now.

 

Kyungsoo’s orbs widens uncharacteristically large as another blush rises up to his pale cheeks. “T-Thank you?”

 

Chanyeol digs both hands into his pockets, feeling a little embarrassed. “Um, forget about it. Your name sounds way better……than my squirrel.” Mentally, Chanyeol does a face palm on his himself.

 

Kyungsoo blinks repeatedly and Chanyeol thinks he must have messed their meeting up, that is until Kyungsoo’s chiming laugh invaded his ears. The strings of bubbly laughter sound like a beautiful harmony of pianos, bells and violins playing for him. Chanyeol thinks he’s overreacting but it’s the first time.

 

 

“You’re a very funny person, Chanyeol-ssi.”

“Ahahaha…yeah, I’ve heard that many times.”

 

 

Kyungsoo’s laughter dies down when Chanyeol’s face is red, red, red until he’s comparable to a tomato. Kyungsoo decides to poke Chanyeol, small finger pressing into the side of the taller boy’s cheek.

“Are you sick? Your face is really red.” Kyungsoo asks, face full of concern.

 

He’s shivering and shuddering uncontrollably. Chanyeol begins to wonder if it’s really that cold here because his knees are shaking. His heart’s beating furiously in his ribcage, his body temperature rising at high levels and his palms are sweating. There are only two reasons why a werewolf’s body would respond like this;

One. When the said werewolf is about to transform into his real, beastly form.

Second. When the destined mate of the said werewolf is in contact him because a werewolf only responds so diligently like this to his mate’s touches.

  

“Kyungsoo-ah..” Chanyeol’s deep timbre voice calls out as his large hands grip onto Kyungsoo’s small shoulders tightly.

“What’s the matter, Chanyeol-ssi?”

Chanyeol’s really straightforward despite the trembling of his lips. “Are you single?”

“Y-Yes?” Kyungsoo blushes prettily.

 

A predatorily smile appears on Chanyeol’s face, eyes dilating with need as he stares down at his mate. His low chuckle causes Kyungsoo to gasp, but he’s fairly happy that Kyungsoo’s still single and available. Chanyeol dips down towards the shorter boy, whispering between their lips. “Good.”

 

“Wh – mphhh!”

 

After pressing Kyungsoo up to the closest wall and ravishing those pouty lips of his, Chanyeol pulls away with a satisfied grin, his own face flushing as well, but not as red as Kyungsoo’s.

“…what was that for?” Kyungsoo touches his swollen lips, wincing. Despite the flushed face and abused lips, he still look like an innocent angel, much to Chanyeol’s liking.

 

 

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist marking my mate.”

“It’s okay. Wait, what?”

“I said, I couldn’t resist marking my mate.”

“W-Who’s your mate?”

 

 

Chanyeol rolls his eyes but laughs anyway at Kyungsoo’s obliviousness. “It’s you, silly.” The older male winks and intertwines his fingers with the doe eyed male’s ones. “Ohh, your fingers are so soft, mate.”

Kyungsoo protests weakly. “Stop calling me that..”

“You’re blushing. God, you’re so cute.” Chanyeol teases his mate just for fun. Only because he likes the pretty colour of pink spreading across Kyungsoo’s face.

“So you’re a werewolf?” Kyungsoo looks somewhere else, as long as it’s not Chanyeol’s handsome face.

“Yeah, werewolves are hot.”

Kyungsoo laughs softly and he wraps his hand around Chanyeols’. “I think you’re hot too.”

Chanyeol growls playfully, bending down to steal a peck from Kyungsoo’s pink lips again.

 

 

“By the way, Chanyeol..”

“Yes, my lovely mate?”

“I’m a siren.”

“Oh.”

“You’re not scared?”

“Why should I? I heard they’re good in bed.”


[ Lady's Corner]

I don't think this is my best ChanSoo ;AA; Because I kind of rushed this since I have exams next week and I won't be able to update. Anyways, I hope you like this nikkisolove <3 I'll be updating my KriSoo during the weekend! BE PREPARED >)