Run & Gun

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

Run & Gun

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Chanyeol/Kyungsoo/Baekhyun

Word Count: 1, 155

Warning! Guns. Zombies.

Dedicated to: mirrored-dance, my beloved dongsaeng

 

Eyes blank, Kyungsoo pulled the trigger. "Die."

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

“Ready?” Chanyeol prodded.

 

“I…I guess so.” The smaller male huddled closer to his taller friend, small hand grasping Chanyeol’s jacket while he chewed his lip worriedly. Kyungsoo the gun in his pocket, metallic and cold. No, he was never going to be ready for this.

 

“If anything happens, I’ll be there.” A confident looking Baekhyun followed them, taking quick strides to catch up with Kyungsoo. “I’ll protect you, princess.” He slyly whispered into Kyungsoo’s ears and kissed his pale cheeks.

 

Kyungsoo had butterflies in his stomach just as soon as Baekhyun said that. “Don’t call me that. I’m not a girl.” The doe eyed male pouted, forgetting about his anxiety.

 

Baekhyun wore a mischievous look as he pulled out a torchlight. “It’s just a pet name, princess.” The smirking male walked in front of the pair after pecking the corner of Kyungsoo’s lips.

 

“Sly bastard.” Chanyeol’s face was scarlet as he turned his blazing eyes at his partner, Baekhyun whom whistled like he did nothing he should be blamed for. “But he’s right.” Chanyeol’s face softened as he encircled a protective arm around Kyungsoo’s waist. “We’ll be there if anything happens to you.”

 

“I don’t need your help, Chanyeollie.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, unwrapping the arm holding his waist. “I can manage myself well, thank you very much.” The doe eyed male’s behaviour seemed to have taken a 360 degree turn. He scoffed at Chanyeol and strode ahead him, leaving the taller male gaping.

 

“Oh, he’s sassy. I like that.”

“Shut it, Baekhyun.”

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

Upon reaching the deserted cemetery, Kyungsoo heaved a heavy sigh. At last, they’ve reached their long waited destination. Kyungsoo closed his eyes for a second, complementing his thoughts. Why did he even decide to take up this job?

Silence filled the eerie-tinged air, every bone in Kyungsoo’s body froze in terror. The eerie sounds of the night seem to echo all around him. Was he really prepared for this? The doe eyed male tapped his foot nervously, beads of sweat running down his face. His heart was burning with nervousness.

 

“We’ve got your back, princess.”

 

Kyungsoo’s wide eyes snapped open. He looked around the empty cemetery and saw his team mates, their faces full of support and protectiveness. A knot rose up in his stomach as Kyungsoo pulled out his gun with frantic hands.

 

“Relax, Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol’s deep, soothing voice calmed him. “It’s not that hard. Just aim and shoot. Best target would be the head, or their legs.” The back of Chanyeol’s palm was wiping Kyungsoo’s cold sweat.

 

“Roger that, captain.” Kyungsoo sarcastically commented and nodded his head.

 

Chanyeol was about to speak but faltered. “It’s time. Positions!” The handsome male’s face twisted into pure seriousness as he pulled out his twin silver guns. Chanyeol glanced at Kyungsoo who managed a faint smile at him but still looked beautiful in his eyes.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo heard noises. Ugly sounds of people groaning, whimpering and screaming in shrill voices. The clock struck 12 and the cemetery was growing alive. Kyungsoo took a few steps backwards when he felt the ground underneath him shift, his face turned ashen as his grip on his gun weakened.

 

He nearly screamed when a boneless hand dug out from the ground and latched onto his leg, bony fingers wrapping around his ankles in a death grip. Kyungsoo’s heart raced as he swung his free leg to the hand, sending the bony hand flying as he aimed his gun downwards to where the corpse was slowly rising.

 

The decaying face of the corpse rose up to meet Kyungsoo’s frantic faze, its eyeballs falling out of their sockets and fleshes torn revealing bones and dead organs. He swallowed his fear, anxiety and horror. Kyungsoo was ready.

Eyes blank and lips pressed in a firm line, Kyungsoo aimed and pulled the trigger. “Die.” A loud bang followed and a painful scream echoed in the cemetery.

 

 

 

“Let’s get the party started!” Baekhyun bellowed, jumping into action, bullets flying everywhere.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes but grinned anyways. He felt a bony hand grabbing his shoulder, and he whirled around immediately pressing the gun to its forehead. Chanyeol cringed at the missing eye of the zombie, huge hole in the space of where the eyeball should be. “Nice to meet you but I’m not interested. Goodbye.” He pulled and released.

 

 

 

They came slowly out of every corner of the cemetery as they surrounded the team. They were the undead, the residents of this eternal neighbourhood, men and women, even children, rotting skeleton-like corpses, clad in their tattered burial attire. Their lifeless, dark, cold eyes set in their decaying faces, seemed to angrily stare at three humans for invading their territory.

“Go back to where you belong. This place is not for the dead.” Kyungsoo hissed as he backed away as they advances, limping slightly because of their missing body parts. His round eyes looked for an exit as the group moved in closer with a purpose in their zombie-like steps. No way, Kyungsoo wasn’t ready to be eaten alive and get turned into a brainless zombie.

 

“Great. Just great.” Kyungsoo yelped when his back came in contact with a massive tree. “You’ve got to be kidding me.” Kyungsoo eyed the zombies approaching him, yellow dirty teeth bared ready to bite him (or eat him). He cried out in pain he tripped over a tree root, landing on his bottom. The gun in his hand flew out of his grip, landing a few feet away from him.

Frightened beyond his wildest nightmare as the zombies came closer and closer, Kyungsoo clenched his eyes shut and prepared for his death. Surprisingly, the strike of pain never came. Instead, all he heard was a barrel of gunshots released.

 

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes flew wide open and a squeak let his lips when strong hands lifted him up and slammed him into a hard chest.

 

“I told you I’d protect you.” Baekhyun chuckled, twisting his gun charmingly using his left hand. “Now, where’s my present for saving you?” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, tightening his hold around the slender male in his arm. “How about a kiss?”

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “You do realise we’re in the middle of a cemetery here?”

Baekhyun pouted. “So?”

 

Kyungsoo muttered a ‘moron’ under his breath and reluctantly kissed Baekhyun on the cheek before pulling away with a beet-red face. “Happy now?”

 

A frowned appeared on the older male’s lips. “No.” Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo’s collar and pulled him forward, mashing their lips together. “Okay, I’m happy now.” He grinned, his lips and tapping Kyungsoo’s (earning a gasp from him) before skipping away joyfully.

 

Kyungsoo smudged his face together using his palms when Chanyeol raised a y eyebrow at him. He knew he was going to get it from the captain later on. Oh well, Kyungsoo didn’t mind getting shoved into the closet room and getting smothered with hot kisses by Chanyeol anyways.

A growl came from his left. "Oh, shut up, you piece of bony flesh." Kyungsoo grunted and shot the zombie.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

Lady's Corner

 

IN WHICH EXO IS A SPECIAL UNIT THAT ELIMINATES ZOMBIES. ENTER THE DERP TEAM CONSISTING OF CAPTAIN CHANYEOL, BAEKHYUN & BABY SOO WITH GUNS, LEATHER JACKETS AND BOOTS /flails

Okay, Ela dongsaeng, if you're reading this. I'll just let you know how much I love love love you :) Even if you're pretty busy nowadays :( ENJOY THIS PIECE OF TRASH I WROTE FOR YOU. I HOPE YOU LOVE ZOMBIES :D

Another spot for request is open!