Because sharing is caring

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

Because Sharing is Caring 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Kai/Kyungsoo/Sehun

Word Count: 1,655

Requested by: mrluffy

Genre: AU! Romance, flirty! Kai & Sehun, Fluff

 

Kyungsoo hates playing the game of cat and mouse, especially with a certain Devil Duo named Kai and Sehun.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

Ting. Ting.

The chiming of bells signalled another customer for the day at Do’s Art Supplies.

The door closed behind the customers with a soft thud. Two lanky, good looking males stepped into the beige painted walls of the art supply shop, both of their faces masked with feigned dullness.

One slightly tanned, bronze skin, cool slicked raven hair and slanted cat eyes with the colour of obsidian which made him look exotic. The other one had a fairer skin tone, sleepy half-lidded eyes and a stoic impression he wore, aura surrounded by coolness and ignorance.

 

 

“There’s no one here, Kai.” The fairer one complained, shoulders nudging his friend.

Kai, impersonating his ever y persona, smirked lazily with his hands still inside his ripped jeans pocket. “Nah, he’s bound to be here somewhere. Keep your eyes open, Sehun.”

“Yah, Kim Jongin. You know I hate waiting especially when it comes to him.”

 

Immediately after Sehun ended his sentence with a disappointed sigh, a ‘plop’ sound came from under the counter, followed by a soft ‘yikes!’ and then high pitch whines and groans.

 

 

“Did you hear that, Sehun?” Kai poked the younger’s shoulder, with a conniving smirk playing across his lips. The tanned boy signalled over to the counter where their prey was hiding.

“Oh, our poor little Kyungsoo.” Sehun made cooing noises, following his tanned friend. “Are you hurt, princess?” He leaned over the counter, all suave and smiles full of hidden intents, spotting a doe eyed male who had a terror stricken face.

“Need some help?” Kai smoothly slid next to Sehun and joined in to peer at their ‘princess’ Kyungsoo who was caught in a tangling heap of duct tape, boxes, paint brushes and pencils all over him. His cat-like eyes stayed firm on the petite male who was struggling cutely to wriggle out of his miserable situation.

 

 Myspace Page Dividers

 

The old oblivious Kyungsoo would have believed or fell into their trap easily, but now, after spending a year with Kai and Sehun in the same art school, Kyungsoo (who is still as dense as a rock) had the tiniest idea of their reputation of being the bad boys in his school (credits to his groupies; Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho and the others).

 

Although Kyungsoo never went by the principle of ‘judging a book by its cover’, he still had some doubts about the two devilish good looking males in his school. His protective friends told him to stay a safe distance from the Devil Duo, afraid of them staining their Soo’s white innocence. (Un)fortunately for him, the sneaky Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun always have something up in their sleeves.

 

Lady Luck decided to play some kind of joke on Kyungsoo. The more he avoided Kai and Sehun, the more he would bump, walk or crash into them much to his dismay. Kyungsoo was cute, awkward and shy but he was not stupid.

 

The tenth time Kai magically popped up next to him in the library when he was working on his Physics Project (the latter claiming that he was studying, lies! studying for his midyear exam, Kyungsoo could feel Kai’s hot gaze on him the whole time) and the eleventh time Sehun ordered him to share his umbrella with him on a rainy day (because he accidentally, lies! left his one at home, Kyungsoo lost count of how many times Sehun tried to him) really did scare the wits out of Do Kyungsoo.

 

Out of sheer panic and fear, Kyungsoo started to avoid the places where he would most coincidentally run into the Devil Duo like a plague.  It was there and then, the game of cat(s) and mouse began for the three.

Namely Jongin and Sehun as the hungry, y predators while Kyungsoo was forced to become the pitiful prey for the predators to catch, there was no fairness in the play for Kyungsoo. The mousy male could expect the worst to happen if the two of them corner him one day.

 

And they certainly won’t be having a tea party.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

“Princess, you still there?” Sehun’s concern voice prodded. “Kai, I think we lost him.” His hand was waving frantically in front of the wide eyed Kyungsoo, who refused to move an inch.

 

“Must be stunned by our gorgeousness. Who isn’t?” Kai shrugged and kicked the counter door open, striding towards the fallen male. “Baby, what’s wrong?” Kai’s delicious chocolate voice sent shivers down Kyungsoo’s spine as he his cheek delicately.

 

“Kim Jongin! How did you get in here?” Snapping out of his flashbacks, Kyungsoo emitted a gasp and slapped Kai’s warm hand off his face, throwing himself further away from the pleased Kai. Gathering his jumbled up thoughts, Kyungsoo spoke in full seriousness. “Yah, you can’t come in here. Please go out.”

 

It only served to fuel Kai’s teasing mood. Once again, Kyungsoo found himself crawling backwards as Kai was bending forward, lips twitching and dark eyes glinting from the horrified spark in his prey’s orbs.

“No. Stay away!” Kyungsoo hissed. There was no other way out for he was pressing his back against the wall with a hungry Kai advancing. “Yah!” Kyungsoo was swatting Kai’s hands and fingers, making small whimpering sounds.

 

Kai growled playfully, towering over the doe eyed male and locking Kyungsoo’s small wrist using his hand and caging them above his head. Kai admitted he loved those whimpering protests coming from Kyungsoo’s pretty little mouth and those glittering huge eyes that rendered him breathless.

“I like it when you try to resist me.” The tanned male breathed into Kyungsoo’s ear, hot breath stimulating Kyungsoo’s rising body temperature. Jongin ah, Kyungsoo gulped, wringing another growl from Kai. “Say that again, baby.” Kai mouthed into Kyungsoo’s ear, biting and tugging earning small mewling sounds.

 

“N-Never! I will never do that.. G-Go away..”

 

 

Kyungsoo had never been this thankful of Sehun until he dragged and threw Kai away from him. He didn’t know Sehun was that strong or that jealous.

“Why are you running your erted hands all over my Kyungsoo?” Sehun glared at the tanned male who sat at the opposite side of Kyungsoo, as far as possible, Sehun made sure of that.

“Yours?” Kai shot back.

Sehun hissed like a snake and wrapped his long limbs around Kyungsoo, cushioning his chin on Kyungsoo’s head. “I really don’t appreciate you doing that especially when you said you would share.” Sehun looked like he wanted to stomp his feet and act like a sulking child.

Kai didn’t know how to rebut Sehun’s statement. Well, he was partly right.

 

 

Kyungsoo was sure he had the right to interfere this. “What sharing? I hope you’re not talking about me because I’m no plaything for you two to entertain yourselves with.” A disheartened frown surfaced as he flailed helplessly in Sehun’s tight hold. “Oh Sehun. Hands. Off. Me.”

 

Sehun blankly answered. “How. About. No.”

 

Kyungsoo sighed, shoulders dropping. He inhaled deeply. “I suppose I don’t get a say in this, do I?” He felt Sehun head nodding movements and chuckles. “I hate you.” Kyungsoo muttered.

 

Kai fixed himself up and crawled over to the pair, plopping his head into Kyungsoo’s lap despite Kyungsoo’s upcoming protests. “I think I like you, Kyungsoo.” Kai smiled when Kyungsoo stopped squirming, gazing down with huge shocked eyes. “I like you. A lot.” Kai mumbled, feeling a little hot all of a sudden.

 

“I think I don’t like you.” Kyungsoo said in his most innocent tone. “I don’t like you. A lot.” When he heard Sehun chuckling over Kai’s demise, Kyungsoo growled to the latter too. “You’re not any different from Kai either, Sehun. In fact, I dislike you more than Kai.” With that, Kai’s laughter rang into his ears.

 

“I don’t care.”

“W-What?”

 

“Whether you like it or not, princess.” Sehun pressed a firm kiss on the crown of Kyungsoo’s head. “You still belong to us. We’re not giving you a choice anyway.”

Kai fit his fingers into the spaces of Kyungsoo’s fingers, musing the way how their hands complemented each other perfectly. “We don’t like sharing much.” Kai’s intense gaze caused summersaults to occur in Kyungsoo’s stomach. “But we’re making an exception for this.” For you.

 

“Aish, you brats.” Kyungsoo blushes fiercely, his free hand coming up to cover his face. “And to think we’re the same age, you guys act like kids fighting over your favourite toy.” A mumbled continuation was muffled. “Stupid. Kai. Stupid. Sehun. Stupid.”

 

Other than the chuckles and sighs, the art store was completely silent. Kai was oddly quiet, not teasing or making Kyungsoo uncomfortable with his y eyed stares, instead he was content with just looking at their joined hands, playing with Kyungsoo’s fingers sometimes. Meanwhile, Sehun was humming songs on top of Kyungsoo’s head, stopping to lean down and nuzzle him every minute, leaving small trails of butterfly kisses up his neck.

Ironically, Kyungsoo was quiet. Maybe, just maybe, he was getting used to this. Kai’s warm eyes and Sehun’s comforting hold. They made him feel safe and protected, a warm tingling sensation triggering deep inside of him, pulsating rapidly, making his heart and soul burn so intense, he could barely differentiate between good and bad.

All he was sure of is –  he’s happy and he doesn’t need a reason.

 

 

“Hey, Soo baby.”

“Yeah, Kai? Please refrain from using that nickname.”

“Since you’re our boyfriend now, could we come over sometimes? I really missed you and your cute fingers. You’re so cute, I need to see you every day to make me feel content in living my life.”

“S-Shut up. You’re so cheesy.”

“Hyung?”

“What’s wrong, Sehun?”

“Can you help me with my art project tomorrow? I really, really need you. You’re my bucket of sunshine on a rainy day. Honestly, I don’t think I can smile without you.”

Seriously, if they keep this up, Kyungsoo was going to die from the excess blood accumulation up his cheeks.


 [ Lady's Corner]

mrluffy! I hope you like this. i'm sorry i didn't put in the tripping and falling part, hopefully the fluffiness makes up for it mkayy? C: i really enjoyed writing this OT3. it's gonna turn out to be my new favourite ship soon. due to my excessive laysoo feels, i think the next one will be a yixing/kyungsoo one. be prepared ;A;