Clingy Monkey

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

Clingy Monkey 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Luhan/Kyungsoo

Word Count: 1,225

Requested by: mrsmjjiejie

 

Luhan's a terribly clingy boyfriend who has the maturity of a ten year old.

 

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

It was at times like this that Kyungsoo pounders if he was the older and mature one in their relationship. Sometimes, the doe eyed vocalist thinks that his relationship with the Chinese male is bordering on an (un)healthy line of obsession and possessiveness (on Luhan’s side) especially when Luhan not so subtlety hauls him away from his band mates and smother him with kisses right there and then in front of his friends to show whom Kyungsoo belongs to.

 

What happened exactly?

 

It was just an ordinary day at their dorm – they decided to invite EXO-M over to spend some brotherly time together as one. Jongin and Sehun were playing their usual video games while trying to coax a wide eyed Kyungsoo into joining them. Meanwhile, Luhan was seated behind them on the couch, hands crossed and eyes glaring holes into the two maknae’s head.

It took much time and effort but the two maknaes finally did it. Sehun went off to pick a good game. Jongin grinned while handling Kyungsoo his controller, teaching his hyung the buttons and how to play. Luhan watched, green with envy, hissing when he spotted the light touches Jongin (that brat) gave to his Kyungsoo.

 

Blood boil meter:

 

70%...

 

80%..

 

90%...

 

99%....

 

99.99999%..

 

It was when Jongin purposely leaned into Kyungsoo’s ear to whisper something, thick lips curling up into a smirk and Kyungsoo blushed, actually blushed, those milky cheeks staining a pretty pink. That had Luhan springing out of his seat, growling animalistically while baring his teeth at Jongin (who blinked confusedly at the doll-like male’s sudden change of emotion).

 

“Hey, man – what’s up with Luhan?” Sehun raised his head from the box of games.

 

Luhan stomped his feet childish while growling at Sehun who shrugged and ignored him. Then, he hissed and turned back to face a confused Jongin and a stunned Kyungsoo. Eyes red burning with fire, Luhan strode his way to pick up his wide eyed boyfriend, dragging him up by his arms (despite a shout from Jongin) and slammed his mouth onto Kyungsoo’s cherry lips, swallowing the mild protests and weak moans as small fists hit on his chest.

When he felt Kyungsoo’s form slumping into his arms as if submitting to him, Luhan grinned into the kiss and tilted his head to press harder onto those plush lips. The older male managed to draw a mewl from Kyungsoo when he bit the male’s bottom lip, nipping and enthusiastically before slipping his tongue into the moist cavern, tasting Kyungsoo’s intoxicating scent.

 

“EW, EW, EW. GO GET A ROOOMM!” Jongin screeched, grabbing a pillow to cover his face.

 

Luhan released Kyungsoo’s lips with a wet smacking sound before muttering a cheeky ‘sure’ and dragged a dazed and pink faced Kyungsoo to his and Jongin’s shared room. The Chinese male smirked, slamming the door hard when he heard Jongin wailing something about his room getting dirty and wanting to switch rooms with Suho.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

Apparently, EXO-M was staying over for the night which brings Kyungsoo to a dilemma here. Not only did Luhan invaded Kyungsoo’s personal space and privacy by practically sticking and clinging to him like glue, also the deer boy managed to kick a screaming Jongin out of their room ( slamming the door and nearly chopping off Jongin’s fingers too).

 

The blonde gave Kyungsoo a predatorily look that had the doe eyed male squeaking and shuffling to the furthest corner of his bed. Luhan grimly took note that Kyungsoo hadn’t been paying much attention to him today and he was his boyfriend, for goodness’ sake. The Chinese vocalist didn’t like the way Kyungsoo had (not so) purposely avoided and neglected him for the whole day after the gaming incident.

 

“You didn’t have to kick Jongin out…” Kyungsoo levelled a knowing stare at Luhan whose imaginary puppy ears flopped down akin to a pet being scolded by his owner. A small smile made way to Kyungsoo’s face even if he was a little put off that Luhan could be incredibly clingy at times. The younger male pat the space next to him, signalling for Luhan to come lie down on his bed.

Luhan grinned like a child who received a bag of candy for Christmas, bouncing his way towards Kyungsoo before glomping the squishy boy who released a meek (yet endearing) squeak when he was crushed by Luhan’s weight.

 

“I don’t want to go back to China.” Luhan whined, rubbing his cheek onto Kyungsoo’s softer one. The older male wrapped his hands around the smaller male’s waist, bringing him forth into his lap as he continued his administration of molestation. A naughty hand slid under Kyungsoo’s white tee, palming the hairless and creamy skin of his stomach.

“You know that’s impossible, hyung.” Kyungsoo gasped when nails scrapped his belly button. “Stop that, it’s itchy.” A giggle flew out of his plush lips. “S-Stop h-hyung!” He toppled over onto the bed with Luhan following after him, fingers tickling mercilessly over Kyungsoo’s sensitive spot.

 

Luhan made a low rumbling sound from his chest akin to a beast. The cute warning that followed after his childish voice was simply hilarious, making Kyungsoo laugh even harder. “Rawr! Never, little human.” Luhan paused to nip a squirming Kyungsoo’s ear while tickling him. “I’ll eat you up. Nom nom nom nom –” He buried his face into the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck, the area where his pulse is.

 

“L-Luhan! T-Too much – stop, I’m going to die – ”

 

The word die was probably an exaggeration but the flushed look on Kyungsoo’s face was enough to tell Luhan that his boyfriend was running out of breath. Honestly, Luhan really wanted to eat him up (in the most ual way as possible). With a firm kiss on Kyungsoo’s temple, Luhan rolled over and settled for cuddling instead.

 

“Don’t die on me, Soo.” Luhan squeezed the younger male. “If you die, I’ll die too.”

 

Kyungsoo sniffled slightly, rolling over to face a pouting Luhan. Sometimes, he wondered who the older one in the relationship is. The doe eyed male leaned in to brush his nose against Luhan, laughing softly when his eyes widened. “You were awfully mean to Jongin today. He’s still a kid you know.” He rolled his eyes when Luhan grunted back in response.

“Can we not talk about the brat?” Luhan pulled the smaller male to his chest, entangling their limbs together. “He’s stealing all my alone time with you, bao bei. I don’t like Jongin.” He whined until Kyungsoo decided to stop his endless complaints by flicking his nose.

 

“Luhan, you’re a ten year old child stuck in an adult’s body aren’t you?”

“I-I’m not!” Luhan protested, face flaming up from embarrassment. “I’ll show you how mature I am!”

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

To prove his maturity the next day, Luhan promptly stuck a foot out from the table when a half-awakened Jongin passed by, nearly sending him flying on the floor.

 

“So immature.” Sehun muttered. “I don’t know how Kyungsoo hyung puts up with a clingy kid like you.” He rolled his eyes when Luhan struck a tongue out at him only to squeal in delight when a sleepy Kyungsoo waddled in like a baby penguin. Sehun watched on as the Chinese male jumped onto Kyungsoo, planting morning kisses everywhere to mark his territory.

Luhan is such a clingy monkey.

 

 

Myspace Page Dividers

Lady's Corner

Wheee. Here's some HanSoo! :D

Taking this off HIATUS as I'll try to finish up one or two request(s) in a week.

AND YES, OPENING 5 SLOTS FOR REQUEST NOW.

Read the foreword properly before requesting.

For those who celebrate CNY - HAPPY EARLY CHINESE NEW YEAR 8)