P.S. We Love You

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

P.S. We Love You 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Kris/Kyungsoo/Chanyeol

Word Count: 1,877

Dedicated to: Matocorn, my lovely unicorn <3

 

Apparently, Do Kyungsoo has a type. He doesn't like tall guys. Or so he says...

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

You have very pretty eyes :)

I just want to stare into them all day long and let myself drown in their depths.

<3

 

xoxo,

S.A.

 


 

Said pretty eyes widened almost comically as he scrutinised the pink flowery note. He read the sentence, word by word, releasing a squeak every time with the deepening blush settling nicely across his cheeks. This wasn’t the first time he had received a note from his secret admirer.

 

 

A deep sounding chuckle came from his left had Kyungsoo yelping and accidentally scrunching up the pink note a little. The sudden strong hand looping around his waist actually had the petite male nearly springing up a few feet above the ground. Yes, the doe eyed male was that easily scared.

 

 

Kyungsoo inhaled and exhaled loudly, his pupils dilating. He caught a glimpse of his attackers, one with wild unruly locks and another spotting shiny blonde hair. Instantly, the petite male recognised them. How could he not when they were his best friends slash neighbours?

 

“Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo dumbly mumbled out while staring at the wide grin he was greeted with before he took a glance at the other stoic male. “K-Kris hyung?” It was then he realised that the large hand around his waist belonged to none other than Kris Wu, the school’s star basketball player.

 

“Kyungie, stop staring at Krease.” Chanyeol childishly whined, tugging on Kyungsoo’s shirt.

 

“O-Okay..” The doe eyed male stuttered out, tone a little too dreamily. Upon realisation that he had been ogling at Kris way too long, the hue of pink started to fan across his cheeks from embarrassment. He clutched the pink note closer to his chest, currently where his ricocheting heart was beating.

 

“Kyungsoo?” The way his name rolled off his tongue was simply delicious, Kyungsoo had to fight the shudder running up his spine.

 

Too close.

 

Kris Wu’s perfectly sculpted face was apparently just a few centimetres from Kyungsoo’s wide eyes.

 

“Um, yeah.” Kyungsoo wanted to hide his face now because he had literally squeaked that out. It was already bad enough since he had such a soft voice. Sometimes, he had to lower his tone to imitate a manly voice (which often failed). The doe eyed male puffed his cheeks out and mumbled, “I’m heading to class now.” He turned around, quickly marching to his next homeroom.

 

The two tall males watched in amusement as Kyungsoo zoomed off in the opposite direction instead of where his next class should be. Chanyeol raised his eyebrows, giving Kris an unwavering look. The other male just shrugged in return but the small grin on his lips was barely noticeable still Chanyeol saw it.

 

 

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

Hands flailing wildly and clumsy limbs running down the hall, Kyungsoo kept chanting again and again. “I don’t like tall guys..I don’t like tall guys..” The doe eyed male raised his palms, smacking them onto his heated cheeks repeatedly.

 

 

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

I like yours lips. No, I love them.

I adore how they curve into a lovely heart when you smile brilliantly.

I want to see how much they pucker when I kiss them.

Again and again.

 

xoxo,

S.A.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo’s entire body flushed when he was done reading the content. Why were the notes getting more intense day by day? Unconsciously, he fanned himself using his hand but he ended up palming his cheeks once again earning dreamy sighs and coos from his surroundings.

 

 

“Kyungie, what’re you reading?” A hot breath ghosted next to him, blowing into his sensitive ear.

 

 

H-Hyah!” The petite male squeaked out loud, flailing his hands wildly. He internally winced when one of his hands accidentally landed on the intruder’s forehead. Said intruder looked really familiar - unruly auburn hair, wide round eyes and that signature grin -

 

 

“...Chanyeol?”

 

 

The tall male ignored the throbbing burn on his forehead. Instead, his large orbs closed in on the pink note on Kyungsoo’s locker. The once happy spark in his eyes distorted into menacing dark as they narrowed into slits, reading every cursive word written.

 

 

“C-Channie?”

 

 

Kyungsoo’s soft voice calling for him was a distant sound. It wasn’t as loud as his deafening heartbeat, thundering rapidly in jealousy and envy. Chanyeol ripped the pink note away from the locker, bringing it so close to his face and glaring holes into it. He mumbled something faintly under his breath.

 

 

Confusion. That was what Kyungsoo felt at the moment. His doe orbs wide and unblinking, innocent gaze directed at a fuming Chanyeol. Honestly, Kyungsoo has never seen this side of Chanyeol - so angry, dark and there was this glint in his eyes - was it - jealousy?

 

 

After blinking several times, Chanyeol slowly reverted back to his derpy self although his smile looked nearly forced. He coughed before asking in a scratchy voice, “Do you know who wrote this?” The tall male placed a comforting (possessive) hand onto the small curve of Kyungsoo’s back.

 

 

Cheeks flaming up from the fact that his friend had read that intimate note, Kyungsoo shook his head furiously, eyes squeezing shut. Funny, he might have looked odd like a dysfunctional bob toy. He was stopped by two warm hands onto both sides of his face, holding him still. The next thing the doe eyed male male knew when he opened his eyes -

 

Soft lips landed on his forehead leaving him dazed momentarily. Stunned beyond words, Kyungsoo could only blink dumbly back at the handsome grinning male who then proceeded who flick his forehead playfully. The pink note was given back to me before Chanyeol left, sauntering down the hallway leaving a red faced Kyungsoo behind.

 

 

What just happened?

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

“So you don’t like tall guys then?” Suho cradled his chin above his laced fingers, boring his questioning gaze at Kyungsoo.

 

 

Nearly choking on his meatloaf sandwich, Kyungsoo swallowed loudly and quickly. The doe eyed male tilted his head to the side cutely, eyes widening further as he answered. “They’re just..” He blushed, chewing his lip. “..not my type?”

 

 

A knowing grin played across Suho’s lips. “Well, I didn’t know my dear brother Kyungsoo has a type..” He leaned closer to his brother, tapping his shoulder. “If I hadn’t known, I would have thought you’d be dating Kris or Chanyeol now -”

 

 

“LDSAKDLSAKCMALSIEWIOEWQQE.” Kyungsoo did a major head desk literally in front of everyone at the school canteen.


“If you weren’t that dense, you should’ve noticed how those two love struck fools look at you.” Suho muttered way too quietly for Kyungsoo to hear.

 

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

For the next following week, there was an absence of pink notes on Kyungsoo’s locker. The sudden change had Kyungsoo nervous and weary in thought - what happened so his so-called secret admirer? Maybe he finally got tired of plain, normal Kyungsoo and decided to woo someone else.

 

Another week passed, there was still no sight of pink notes on his locker. Kyungsoo didn’t know if he should feel glad or disappointed that his secret admirer had stopped his advances. Each and every day, Kyungsoo would drag his heavy heart to school only to see that his locker was clean and empty. No pink notes. No love confessions.

 

Kyungsoo entered his first class, forcing a smile on his face. To his surprise, he found a pink note on his desk along with a red rose. The doe eyed male squeaked out loud, flushing in embarrassment when he realised that the whole class was looking at him. Excitement rushed through his entire being as he read the note, his hands trembling.

 

 

 

Come to the rooftop after class.



Kyungsoo gulped. This was it.

 

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

Panting breaths and racing heartbeat, Kyungsoo ran up the stairs as fast as he could after the bell rang. He needed to know who this mysterious secret admirer was. The door was only that far - ten steps, five steps - his cheeks flushed - four, three - he grasped his own chest where his heartbeat was thumping violently - two - one more step.

 

 

Kyungsoo pushed the doors opened, letting the strong wind hit his face, sending small locks of his hair flying and dancing around his face. He wasn’t even aware that his eyes were tearing up slightly. The doe eyed male stumbled into the outdoor area, looking around his surroundings. Strange - no one else was here.

 

 

Something pink on the floor caught his attention.

 

 

 

I met you when I was ten.

We played in the garden together.

You told me that you wanted to be with me forever :)

 

 

 

Kyungsoo blinked, a flash his past memory running through his mind as he pocketed the note. Along the way, he found another one.

 

 

 

 

You cried in my arms when you had nightmares.

I held you close and whispered that I would protect you.

 

 

 

 

There were pink notes scattered everywhere leading a trail to the place behind the rooftop.

 

 

 

 

Remember when we tried to bake cookies together?

We ended up playing with the baking flour instead.

In the end, your mom came in and gave us an earful. Ouch.

But I still remember your beautiful smile that day.

 

 

 

 

I taught you how to ride a bicycle.

You fell down a few times and hurt yourself but you insist on trying harder.

I didn’t think that the one I love would be this persistent.

 

 

 

 

The flood of memories invaded his brain, playing all the scenes like an old movie. Kyungsoo sniffed, picking up more of the pink notes  as his eyes welled up with tears. He halted in his steps when he saw two tall figures approaching him. One of them gave him another pink note.

 

 

 

 

We love your round eyes,

your sweet lips,

your smooth skin,

the way you speak,

the way you sing,

We love everything about you

from the tip of your hair

to the end of your toes.

 

P.S. We Love You

 

 

 

 

 

“Y-You..” Eyes crinkling into small crescents, his heart shaped smile came into play on his lips. Kyungsoo felt himself getting enveloped by hands and hugged closely into chests. The petite male released a pleasant noise as he buried his nose deeper into the soft fabric. “You sappy idiots.”

 

 

Chanyeol made an odd noise akin to a dying seal. “Hey, we worked hard for the sappy confession!” He chuckled and placed a kiss onto Kyungsoo’s nose.

 

 

“It was mostly my idea anyways.” Kris smiled behind Kyungsoo, wrapping his hands around the shorter male before bending forward and capturing those plush looking lips. He could sense Kyungsoo smiling into the kiss and that only made him kiss much more passionately.

 

 

“Hey hey! I want a taste of Kyungie’s lips too!” Chanyeol whined, shoving the other male away from his Kyungsoo before placing swooping down to steal Kyungsoo’s lips.

 

 

“Stop hogging him.” Kris grunted.

 

 

“He’s not entirely yours. We promised to share.” Chanyeol poked his tongue out, nuzzling his new boyfriend’s neck.

 

 

“Hey, don’t I get a say in here?” Kyungsoo pouted cutely, stomping his foot. “And that was really mysterious of you two, sending anonymous notes to me secretly..”

 

 

The three of them shared a laugh before Kris and Chanyeol smothered loving kisses and bites all over their Kyungsoo. So in the end, Kyungsoo did have a type. He doesn’t like tall guys alright. In fact, he loves them.

 

 

 

 

lady's corner - -

thanks for waiting everyone :) i'm so thankful of my readers' and subcribers' patience for an update!

and yes, if you can differentiate Kris's (serious) notes and Chanyeol's (smiley) notes.

as you can see, i've found myself a lovely co-author now /drum rolls/ let's welcome midnight_fantasy (she's a wonderful senpai <3)

and for those who didn't get chosen, don't feel bad. there's always a next time since AFF is allowing 4 co-authors for a story

anyways this story is dedicated to matocorn, my little unicorn. she deactivated for account due to personal matters. i'm still writing this for her :')

AND ARE YOU HAPPY? DOUBLE UPDATE! This is gonna happen every week B)

 

 

Before I forget to mention, I've recently started a collab fic with Zhee and Setty.

It's a kaisoo-focus story with TreasurePlanet!AU. So SPACE PIRATES FTW!

Link here.